Understanding ShaZaan & Future Story - Sharing something I read...

Posted: 4 years ago

Important Note - Complete credit to Kiran Ray on Instagram for the quotes below, I am just sharing them on the forum.  Her posts were supported by video clips from the show.  I do not like/accept all the recent scenes written for ShaZaan but there are some valid reasons for their actions and I can understand if not agree with their actions...

I think ShaZaan will rise above the misunderstandings once Adil is stopped.  The truth regarding Khalid started the fire and Noor knowing this before her nikaah, should be revealed as soon after possible; it still effects the characters as well as current and future tracks of Bahu Begum...

Edited quotes:

' Azaan - His situation is heartbreaking, we have seen all he has done to keep Shayra with him. He has been the fighter in their relationship.

He has 3 women in his life and Shayra has always been #1 for him, when he felt she will leave him, he was feeling weak, he needed to share his feelings, he went to her but again Adil's plan ruined it.

Next he called his mother told her that he is feeling alone and in the end he went to share his feelings with Noor.

He kept calling Shayra's name, a significant scene suggesting even if he is with Noor, he will never be with her... '

' Why's Shayra believing Adil? Why she wants him to stay? For Noor

Shayra is living in guilt of killing Noor's mother, she thinks she is responsible for Noor's life going haywire and Adil has smartly brought up topic of Yasmeen's death and Noor being an orphan to take Shayra back to the phase of guilt.

Noor's rant of being called Manhus and divorcee did not help either, she herself is responsible for this divorce, when she forced her friend to marry her by blackmailing his wife, using her mother's death.

Noor accused Shayra of making her an orphan, Shayra herself is an orphan, who knows the pain and anguish an individual goes through when he or she loses a parent.

Shayra wants Noor to be happy and she can do anything for Noor's happiness, she does not see Azaan has any reason to doubt her closeness with Adil as Adil and Shayra talk about Noor only, they don't share their life secrets with each other, every encounter has been about Noor.

Shayra has done this before when she was in guilt of killing Noor's mother, when Noor blackmailed her and Shayra gave up her Azaan for Noor's happiness. '

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Oh posting comment of 'Noor hater Nr 1' from instagram here đŸ˜•? This person is well know as blaming and insulting Noor for every shi* that happens in Bahu Begum. So she is not much liked from fans except of same people who are buttering her under her posts. But Im sure you will come with a looooong justification comment for her instagram posts.

Coming back to show I think shazan fans should stop to being stuck on fire truth and move on cause its done for Noor. She thinks she confessed it and the fact that Khalid is seen less in the show is the proof that pathetic cvs wont bring back this case. So reading same again and again and again is getting boring after a while.

This was posted today....I liked it and it does give a reasonable explanation..... I was wondering if writers are intelligent enough to follow this..... The way they have butchered Noor is beyond my understanding.....

Originally posted by Yezabel

Oh posting comment of 'Noor hater Nr 1' from instagram here đŸ˜•? This person is well know as blaming and insulting Noor for every shi* that happens in Bahu Begum. So she is not much liked from fans except of same people who are buttering her under her posts. But Im sure you will come with a looooong justification comment for her instagram posts.

Coming back to show I think shazan fans should stop to being stuck on fire truth and move on cause its done for Noor. She thinks she confessed it and the fact that Khalid is seen less in the show is the proof that pathetic cvs wont bring back this case. So reading same again and again and again is getting boring after a while.

Whose fans don’t like her?.....Shazaan fans don’t like Avivanora (That’s not limited to Shazaan fans, she is irritating as hell and “Diana hater No 1” lol so I do not like her) ..... but I have seen you have shared her posts.

Liking a post or reasoning doesn’t mean that The TM is endorsing mindset of the poster.....also these posts are about Azaan and shayra not Noor..... I know this ID is volatile so I don’t comment under her posts 

@ Yezabel - Excuse me but I do not care if she hates Noor and I am not on IG.  I am not praising her but think she made valid points.  It has become a problem posting viewes on this forum which are not in agreement with N fans and people like you bully others into not sharing their opinion about the show and characters.

N is fictional character and if viewers hate her they have their reasons and it is their opinion.  Should I lecture every fan who hates ShaZaan, Azaan and Shayra?  I do not understand why people are so offended for a fictional character and considering N's past actions, I do not understand why some defend this character no matter what she does.  Or perhaps I do...

The comment was related to ShaZaan current confused equation and I shared it here.  My choice and you could have ignored it.  I am also bored or the hate for ShaZaan, am not happy with Azaan's role and how certain people have pressured the show since the start, because they can not accept ShaZaan are the couple and N is the friend.

Fire truth should be exposed because ShaZaan deserve to know, even if N thinks she confessed.  Noor fans are stuck on one motive too and also aim to silence any fan/viewer who thinks otherwise.  Please stop trying to dictate on this forum, it only reveals your toxic-stan-like behaviour...

Originally posted by FruitToasty

This was posted today....I liked it and it does give a reasonable explanation..... I was wondering if writers are intelligent enough to follow this..... The way they have butchered Noor is beyond my understanding.....

Considering the recent behind-the-scenes videos, the writers are redeeming N slightly because she is questioning Adil's motive and giving Shayra the benefit -of-the-doubt.

In another thread I discussed how Adil could be the path to N's redemption and she could help ShaZaan, which is what seems to be happening...

These misunderstandings could be good for ShaZaan's future, fight to become stronger... I think it will be interesting to watch how they recovery from this.  Waiting for more BTS to comment further...

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@ Yezabel - Excuse me but I do not care if she hates Noor and I am not on IG.  I am not praising her but think she made valid points.  It has become a problem posting viewes on this forum which are not in agreement with N fans and people like you bully others into not sharing their opinion about the show and characters.

N is fictional character and if viewers hate her they have their reasons and it is their opinion.  Should I lecture every fan who hates ShaZaan, Azaan and Shayra?  I do not understand why people are so offended for a fictional character and considering N's past actions, I do not understand why some defend this character no matter what she does.  Or perhaps I do...

The comment was related to ShaZaan current confused equation and I shared it here.  My choice and you could have ignored it.  I am also bored or the hate for ShaZaan, am not happy with Azaan's role and how certain people have pressured the show since the start, because they can not accept ShaZaan are the couple and N is the friend.

Fire truth should be exposed because ShaZaan deserve to know, even if N thinks she confessed.  Noor fans are stuck on one motive too and also aim to silence any fan/viewer who thinks otherwise.  Please stop trying to dictate on this forum, it only reveals your toxic-stan-like behaviour...

I dont think that I have the power to dictate something here cause this forum gets ruled by shazan fans. Nobody in forum hates shazan but I know that youre obsessed with ig and bring constantly some crap from there to here. Im just against this organized hate towards Noor and showed the guts to speak up against this unbearable hate comments. But nowadays its common to point someone as 'toxic' when they show you a mirror...

Coming back to show do I like Noor? Yes. Is she annoying as hell? Yes! Does I want aznoor couple? Hell no! Azaan is in love with his wife and Noor should go her own way. Im not happy to see her as 3rd wheel between a couple and actually I dont think that cvs gives a shi* to shazan fans cause they changed the script on favor of Noor fans and turned her positive. Thats the truth that shazan fans dont want to see and they coming up again and again with same 'fire truth' case.

Originally posted by FruitToasty

Whose fans don’t like her?.....Shazaan fans don’t like Avivanora (That’s not limited to Shazaan fans, she is irritating as hell and “Diana hater No 1” lol so I do not like her) ..... but I have seen you have shared her posts.

Liking a post or reasoning doesn’t mean that The TM is endorsing mindset of the poster.....also these posts are about Azaan and shayra not Noor..... I know this ID is volatile so I don’t comment under her posts 

After you told me that this account hates Diana Ive checked her posts but didnt see any hate post concerning Diana. So where are this 'Diana hater Nr 1' posts? Anyways I dont follow her, she doesnt cares me but concerning her posts I can see that she doesnt gives a shi* to her haters. So I got why you dont have the guts to tell her your thoughts.

I dont think that I have the power to dictate something here cause this forum gets ruled by shazan fans. Nobody in forum hates shazan but I know that youre obsessed with ig and bring constantly some crap from there to here. Im just against this organized hate towards Noor and showed the guts to speak up against this unbearable hate comments. But nowadays its common to point someone as 'toxic' when they show you a mirror...

Coming back to show do I like Noor? Yes. Is she annoying as hell? Yes! Does I want aznoor couple? Hell no! Azaan is in love with his wife and Noor should go her own way. Im not happy to see her as 3rd wheel between a couple and actually I dont think that cvs gives a shi* to shazan fans cause they changed the script on favor of Noor fans and turned her positive. Thats the truth that shazan fans dont want to see and they coming up again and again with same 'fire truth' case.

Once again, Noor is a fictional character.  Why is it so unbearable if people hate her?  By your argument it is not affecting her importance in the show.  I am completely against organised hate but let us not pretend that only one group is guilty of it.

If the CVs could care less what ShaZaan fans think, why are you so agitated by what I post here?  Perhaps not here, but I know ShaZaan get hate online, I see it when I am active or browsing other platforms.   Now, I am sure you will order me not to mention that fact here.

Going back to my original post, I was discussing ShaZaan as a nuetral viewer and regarding their future story.  It is clear you want to shut any discussion on that and you are proving this by being aggressive towards me in your posts.  If you do not like what I write, do not comment on my thread.  Thank you and take care Yezabel.

After you told me that this account hates Diana Ive checked her posts but didnt see any hate post concerning Diana. So where are this 'Diana hater Nr 1' posts? Anyways I dont follow her, she doesnt cares me but concerning her posts I can see that she doesnt gives a shi* to her haters. So I got why you dont have the guts to tell her your thoughts.

So according to you Kiran is Noor hater.... And I am Avivanora hater... And that makes you Kiran hater....lol... Let's grow up for a bit?... 

Did you tell your thoughts to Kiran, when you ranted against her in this post... When all TM did was credit her for a post?.... I just gave you an example of an IG user I do not like because in most of her posts she initiates fan wars... She and her chela chapatas are always trying to demean Diana Khan.... Noor is a fictional character.... You claim that you don't like Noor but you get riled up when one post is made mentioning someone you think doesn't like Noor.. (Glad that the mask is coming off.. Because I like Noor and I have been unapologetic about it, unlike you)... Lol 

What's wrong with not liking a fictional character or hating it for that matter? 

@bold tells me that either you are a big fan of Avivanora or you are Avivanora herself.... Either ways I am not interested... I stay away from fanatics and negativity... 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago