Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

"This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken..." (By Gunjan)

"and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him." (Our dearest Pari). 

Thank you for this! Its nice seeing this. However has the synopsis ever changed. Like what if they change it to suit the current story. I hope it stays as it is. YaRi is all I'm begging for. I want the writers for once to accept our pairing. As writers don't usually display the best understanding of love.

You are welcome dear.

@ bold 

Till now the makers are going as per the synopsis. N hope they stick to it.

Otherwise they are sending the wrong message to the world n fans that the person with disability deserves a partner like them only. N that’s totally wrong. 

Everyone deserves everything, or whatever is best for them. All person deserves to be loved, to fall in love with the person who completes them whether they are like them or totally different.

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

You are welcome dear.

@ bold 

Otherwise they are sending the wrong message to the world n fans that the person with disability deserves a partner like them only. N that’s totally wrong. 

Everyone deserves everything, or whatever is best for them. All person deserves to be loved, to fall in love with the person who completes them whether they are like them or totally different.

Well said! So I take it the synopsis has been the same since the beginning right? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Well said! So I take it the synopsis has been the same since the beginning right? 

Yup. It was same since the show has started. I think few months back someone has also mentioned about it on the forum too. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup. It was same since the show has started. I think few months back someone has also mentioned about it on the forum too. 

Thank god! *wipes away the sweat on his brow*

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You are welcome dear.

@ bold 

Well said yaar! This show is about the journey of Yogi finding true love after being heartbroken from his first love. He will fine someone who isnt like hil but that completes him. We already have the answer his voice & soulmate is Pari. And yes there is also a strong social message regarding the fact that we are all human beings and we all deserve a 2nd chance and to be loved for who we are. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Well said yaar! This show is about the journey of Yogi finding true love after being heartbroken from his first love. He will fine someone who isnt like hil but that completes him. We already have the answer his voice & soulmate is Pari. And yes there is also a strong social message regarding the fact that we are all human beings and we all deserve a 2nd chance and to be loved for who we are. 

True and all people are equal. And they have equal right to be loved , to find love , to have a second chance in life and to live their life to the fullest. 

Yup synopsis on sony channel website is hinting towards YaRi. So lets hope for the best. And wait and watch what happens next.