Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

If he gets back with Gunjan. Then I'll perhaps stop watching. Its absurd for him and Gunjan to have any romance now. Gunjan should never be made a love interest. Never! 

He needs Khushi, I think she'll be back on monday. 

even i will stop watching if end game is gunjan and yogi.... 

shuru ho gayi awaaz aur khamoshi ki love story after this if they think they can show gunjan and yogi as end game... Sony going to get thenšŸ˜”

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice post

perfect analysis 

it will be interesting journey ā¤ļø

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey dear you have summed up all valid points so well..šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼

Point 1)

You have explained it so well. True Yogi still not able to understand that why a girl like Pari , who is not like him will fall in love with him. Her confession has shaken him to the core. When she confessed her feelings. Yogiā€™s expressions changed from anger to shock while lip reading what Pari had just said. He was totally  taken a back.

Because every other girl has rejected him. Even gunjan has rejected him. So he felt like no one in the world can love a Person like him with all his imperfections and flaws. After witnessing the rishta scene he was giving a thought that why Pari turned down the perfect guy like Anirudh. As he was superior to what he is. Be it financially, highly educated and having a high position in the society. Yogiā€™s mind got stuck there that a girl like Pari deserves much more in life not a person like him. N Pari to fall in love with him it out of the box thought for him.

Point 2) Thin line between friendship and relationship.

You have described it so well.

True , Yogi and Pari has come a long way since their first encounter. Their story started from hate, then cordial and formal friendship, then close friends and now besties n each otherā€™s shoulder to cry on. Only they both knows about each otherā€™s pain , real self , real emotions and insecurities. They both donā€™t need to pretend anything in front of each other. 

I second you on the thought that friendship and relationship has a thin line in between. N pari has crossed that line by giving her heartfelt confession. Yogi thinks she stepped and crossed the line by getting too much involved in his life. When he found her in his room. N how prakash might have scolded him like Pari knows everything about you and Your whereabouts but your own family donā€™t know a thing.( we donā€™t know that yet.) . Then he thought that she overstepped the border.

N Pariā€™s accidental confession really hit him hard like anything. N true it would be very tough for Yogi to think straight, win over his insecurities and step out of that line and meet Pari on the middle ground. He has fear of losing Pari and thus going through the same pain again.

N in the Precap scene too. He doesnā€™t have any problems with Pari , he likes her to stay around him. His only problem right now is the word called ā€˜loveā€™. Like ā€˜thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta haiā€™ kinda.šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Here for Yogi it is ā€˜Pari se darr nahi lagta , I like her, but uske pyaar se darr lagta hai , because I canā€™t blame her for that and donā€™t want to lose herā€™.šŸ˜…

3 ) Aftermath

The Aftermath is going to be a defense mechanism of Yogi by avoiding Pari. As Yogi is going to avoid Pari and Pari will feel the awkwardness that why she confessed her heart out to Yogi and Was it the right time to do that?

As Yogi is confused about what to answer and what to do in the situation?

N Pari would be confused that what would be Yogiā€™s answer.

4) Conclusion 

So now Yogi will build a wall around his heart and never let Pari to break into it atleast for some time. He will go into the shell. N in the process might hurt Pari.

True Pari ā€˜s confession has challenged Yogiā€™s thoughts and created a turmoil inside him. still a long way to go for Yogi as he is still has to fight the demons of the past ( not only gunjan but also how the world made him feel dejected till now) who are haunting his thought process.

5) Final words

Yogi has to win over the demons and come out victorious and as stronger person without any insecurities. Everyone has equal rights to find a love, falling in love or to have someone in their life who complements and completes them. N bring out the best in them. And Pari is that person for Yogi.

He definitely has to break the chains of insecurities around his mind and heart. And think clearly about he deserves all the things in life same as others and he deserves Pariā€™s love too.

My 2 cents 

Hope Yogi will come out of this phase and comes out victorious over his thoughts. His confusion gets cleared out he accepts Pari with whole his heart just like she has accepted him with all his imperfections and flaws.

As since last few days he has seen Pari in a different light , he has developed new found feelings for Pari. Feelings of admiration.

The way he has started admiring her qualities, get to know about her fears , the way he has seen her in saree she doesnā€™t need to dress up heavily but her beauty is in simplicity and inner self. Till now he has different image of a beauty in his mind which was superficial( just like we think of all the actresses on the screen) .

On the other hand Pari had never made Yogi to feel like he is imperfect or he canā€™t hear or speak . ( gunjan did that though, on their date šŸ˜”šŸ˜”)

Pari is indifferent towards him and behaves with him same as everybody, normally.  She never thought of anything and doesnā€™t pity him about anything.

These are my POVs.( sorry in advance if that hurts anyone) 

P.S. I understand how it feels . I have a colleague who is going through the same and is in depression. We are trying hard to make the person understand to get over it and move on. But that person is still stuck with the past. It is easier to say but hard to get over things. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hey dear you have summed up all valid points so well..šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼

Point 1)

You have explained it so well. True Yogi still not able to understand that why a girl like Pari , who is not like him will fall in love with him. Her confession has shaken him to the core. When she confessed her feelings. Yogiā€™s expressions changed from anger to shock while lip reading what Pari had just said. He was totally  taken a back.

Because every other girl has rejected him. Even gunjan has rejected him. So he felt like no one in the world can love a Person like him with all his imperfections and flaws. After witnessing the rishta scene he was giving a thought that why Pari turned down the perfect guy like Anirudh. As he was superior to what he is. Be it financially, highly educated and having a high position in the society. Yogiā€™s mind got stuck there that a girl like Pari deserves much more in life not a person like him. N Pari to fall in love with him it out of the box thought for him.

Point 2) Thin line between friendship and relationship.

You have described it so well.

True , Yogi and Pari has come a long way since their first encounter. Their story started from hate, then cordial and formal friendship, then close friends and now besties n each otherā€™s shoulder to cry on. Only they both knows about each otherā€™s pain , real self , real emotions and insecurities. They both donā€™t need to pretend anything in front of each other. 

I second you on the thought that friendship and relationship has a thin line in between. N pari has crossed that line by giving her heartfelt confession. Yogi thinks she stepped and crossed the line by getting too much involved in his life. When he found her in his room. N how prakash might have scolded him like Pari knows everything about you and Your whereabouts but your own family donā€™t know a thing.( we donā€™t know that yet.) . Then he thought that she overstepped the border.

N Pariā€™s accidental confession really hit him hard like anything. N true it would be very tough for Yogi to think straight, win over his insecurities and step out of that line and meet Pari on the middle ground. He has fear of losing Pari and thus going through the same pain again.

N in the Precap scene too. He doesnā€™t have any problems with Pari , he likes her to stay around him. His only problem right now is the word called ā€˜loveā€™. Like ā€˜thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta haiā€™ kinda.šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Here for Yogi it is ā€˜Pari se darr nahi lagta , I like her, but uske pyaar se darr lagta hai , because I canā€™t blame her for that and donā€™t want to lose herā€™.šŸ˜…

3 ) Aftermath

The Aftermath is going to be a defense mechanism of Yogi by avoiding Pari. As Yogi is going to avoid Pari and Pari will feel the awkwardness that why she confessed her heart out to Yogi and Was it the right time to do that?

As Yogi is confused about what to answer and what to do in the situation?

N Pari would be confused that what would be Yogiā€™s answer.

4) Conclusion 

So now Yogi will build a wall around his heart and never let Pari to break into it atleast for some time. He will go into the shell. N in the process might hurt Pari.

True Pari ā€˜s confession has challenged Yogiā€™s thoughts and created a turmoil inside him. still a long way to go for Yogi as he is still has to fight the demons of the past ( not only gunjan but also how the world made him feel dejected till now) who are haunting his thought process.

5) Final words

Yogi has to win over the demons and come out victorious and as stronger person without any insecurities. Everyone has equal rights to find a love, falling in love or to have someone in their life who complements and completes them. N bring out the best in them. And Pari is that person for Yogi.

He definitely has to break the chains of insecurities around his mind and heart. And think clearly about he deserves all the things in life same as others and he deserves Pariā€™s love too.

My 2 cents 

Hope Yogi will come out of this phase and comes out victorious over his thoughts. His confusion gets cleared out he accepts Pari with whole his heart just like she has accepted him with all his imperfections and flaws.

As since last few days he has seen Pari in a different light , he has developed new found feelings for Pari. Feelings of admiration.

The way he has started admiring her qualities, get to know about her fears , the way he has seen her in saree she doesnā€™t need to dress up heavily but her beauty is in simplicity and inner self. Till now he has different image of a beauty in his mind which was superficial( just like we think of all the actresses on the screen) .

On the other hand Pari had never made Yogi to feel like he is imperfect or he canā€™t hear or speak . ( gunjan did that though, on their date šŸ˜”šŸ˜”)

Pari is indifferent towards him and behaves with him same as everybody, normally.  She never thought of anything and doesnā€™t pity him about anything.

These are my POVs.( sorry in advance if that hurts anyone) 

P.S. I understand how it feels . I have a colleague who is going through the same and is in depression. We are trying hard to make the person understand to get over it and move on. But that person is still stuck with the past. It is easier to say but hard to get over things. 

Thats exactly it. Though Its not Pari's love itself that he fears, its love as a whole. The fear he will be heartbroken again and fall into a pit with no one to help him up. 

When we fall in love we make ourselves vulnerable, as there is no need to put your defenses up. So when we get hurt, the pain is so much worse. Because we feel with our loved ones there is no need to put your guard up. 

I feel empathy for Yogi, because he fears getting hurt again. Yogi needs to realise Gunjan was merely a hardship of life and he battled through it with Pari at his side. So why would Pari hurt you when she was the one who washed that pain away. The moment he lets Pari into his life romantically will be such a growth for his character allowing his self esteem to rise back up. 

I can't wait! The writers better not screw this story up. I've seen it happen before, a whole story just ignored and left for the fans to pick up on and do something with.

I hope your colleague pulls through. Let him know Life must go on, life will continue to throw everything at you, hardship come and will go. But life must go on.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thats exactly it. Though Its not Pari's love itself that he fears, its love as a whole. The fear he will be heartbroken again and fall into a pit with no one to help him up. 

True. Totally agree. Either they both need to sit and talk or someone may be khushi , neha or surjeet might intervene.

As I mentioned in my earlier post 

Yogi doesnā€™t have fear of Pari being around he has problem with the word ā€˜ loveā€™ .

Just like that dialogueā€™ thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta hai..ā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

End game would be YaRi only. as I am done with sharma and co.šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail

True. Totally agree. Either they both need to sit and talk or someone may be khushi , neha or surjeet might intervene.

As I mentioned in my earlier post 

Yogi doesnā€™t have fear of Pari being around he has problem with the word ā€˜ loveā€™ .

Just like that dialogueā€™ thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta hai..ā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

End game would be YaRi only. as I am done with sharma and co.šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Hopefully this story recieves the correct ending. No such thing as Pari dies and he falls for Gunjan. None of that BS! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hopefully this story recieves the correct ending. No such thing as Pari dies and he falls for Gunjan. None of that BS! 

If this happens Fans will definitely bash makers black and blue from left, right and center.

The synopsis on the Sony channel website says YAri endgame. So lets wait and watch.

If they show otherwise then definitely no one is going to take the crap.šŸ¤¢šŸ˜” 

Mr-YK thumbnail

If this happens Fans will definitely bash makers black and blue from left, right and center.

The synopsis on the Sony channel website says YAri endgame. So lets wait and watch.

If they show otherwise then definitely no one is going to take the crap.šŸ¤¢šŸ˜” 

I need to check the synopsis myself. I can't find it. 

Could you post it please? 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

I need to check the synopsis myself. I can't find it. 

Could you post it please? 

Yup here it is.

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein is the story of Yogi, a hearing-impaired man whose spirited way of handling his own disability and the acceptance of the same by his family is inspiring. While the world has not been transitioned from ā€œdisabledā€ to ā€œdifferently abledā€, Yogi sets an example by celebrating life to the fullest. He wants to fall in love, get married and lead a jubilant life. This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him.

Mr-YK thumbnail

Yup here it is.

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein is the story of Yogi, a hearing-impaired man whose spirited way of handling his own disability and the acceptance of the same by his family is inspiring. While the world has not been transitioned from ā€œdisabledā€ to ā€œdifferently abledā€, Yogi sets an example by celebrating life to the fullest. He wants to fall in love, get married and lead a jubilant life. This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him.

"This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken..." (By Gunjan)

"and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him." (Our dearest Pari). 

Thank you for this! Its nice seeing this. However has the synopsis ever changed. Like what if they change it to suit the current story. I hope it stays as it is. YaRi is all I'm begging for. I want the writers for once to accept our pairing. As writers don't usually display the best understanding of love.