Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscool thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally someone has talked about that..and to be precise there are more ppl in punjab who hate sana more than himanshi..and sana has been there for a long time and ppl have judged her bcoz of that and ppl here think that after watching her for 1 and a half month ,they think sana is right and they're correct in their judgement so defaming himanshi for that..Himanshi is a bigger and more beautiful star than that sana who is jst here for attention..and those who think ki she is not faking as someone cannot fake for so long should see the episode with open eyes and mind that even sana flips most of the time when that fakeness comes out..eg in between fights and when everyone is planning and plotting..since when did innocent bachis know about other's plan..and if u ppl wnt to know who is right and who is wrong jst see this video and see it ws sana who herself said she is jealous of himanshi and mocked her for 2-3 months then himanshi gave a reply and now all u sana fans are judging her for that..i agree she ws wrong in pushing her bt sana nvr had rights to push asim so going by that logic shukla,sana ,himanshi,bhau all need to b thrown out..this is fair..uske bd if u all start ur jap of keeping shukla and sana in the show,then no one is a bigger hypocrite than these shukla and sana fans..here's the video.

https://youtu.be/ZhvkoWJ470E

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Don't support violence and then say muh todna chahiye πŸ˜² To push someone is NOT OK but to break someone's face is πŸ€ͺ

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am mad at HK for touching that filth. Laat maarke puch karti behtar rehta! Please wash your hands HK β€οΈ

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiiny

Oh wowww!! Rashami ka muh todna chahiye cz she is boring and looks depressed. Amazing!! Kya reason hai!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘And the irony is you don't support violence. πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣

Sana famous dialogue muh toddhungi

I think reverse will gonna happen for sure ......himanshi will do it 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sahisri

🀣🀣

Sana famous dialogue muh toddhungi

I think reverse will gonna happen for sure ......himanshi will do it 

Shuru me Himanshi k liye v yahi bola tha... LOL!! But look kon pit raha hai ab!!! πŸ˜†

lifeiscool thumbnail

Sanchalaks have always been cheaters..this is not the first tym..it's going against ur baby sana that's why u are having so much prblm...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Since long I was waiting for this moment, someone shows sana her true place and how giri hui cheap woman she is .

So glad Himanshi ne sana ko push kiya, I want one thappad also for that cheap/fake sana . 

BB ne bahot sir par Chadhaya tha iss sana ko , I want sab isko target kare .

Rashmi ko Himanshi ke sath team up kar k sana ko out karna chahiye .. maza aa jayega πŸ˜†

Psycho sana ki reality kafi time se dikh Rai hai . So called bacchi/entertainer ek number ki cheap psycho hai .

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

True. I agree. Rashmi a woman who couldn't save her own marriage because of her behavior and other stuff, is saying things on character haha. Kuch bhi matlab. Rashmi's behaviour is disgusting.

Bttr don't go on her marriage,she nvr said anything to u so u are no one to go on her character,let the contestants do that,we are no one to character assassinate them based on what we hear..on what we've seen rashmi has always behaved decently with the guys and the girls,nvr gone overboard,nvr hugged or kissed paras or other guys,she ws only with arhaan and nvr played love angles with multiple guys for the sake of the show..

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think we can be sure after today's episode. Whatever they've shown in some clips, it clearly shows that Himanshi is the clear aggressor. Sana might have verbally instigated but that assault is completely unacceptable.

Yesterday she created an issue with paras also on purpose. Paras was talking to Shefali, she just came infront of paras and blocking his view on purpose. Now you can't talk without a view so paras moves and she moves along, at some stage paras just touches the back of the hand, we all do while someone obstructs, it means get to a side, she immediate made it an issue with her. 

She's one character that's very dirty, she would trap you into a situation to do things that will make you look bad. Having known her a bit, I'm not so sure that Sana was much at fault, she might have just stepped into a trap set by Himsnshi. 

But the issue at hand, she needs to be punished. 

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

I think we can be sure after today's episode. Whatever they've shown in some clips, it clearly shows that Himanshi is the clear aggressor. Sana might have verbally instigated but that assault is completely unacceptable.

Yesterday she created an issue with paras also on purpose. Paras was talking to Shefali, she just came infront of paras and blocking his view on purpose. Now you can't talk without a view so paras moves and she moves along, at some stage paras just touches the back of the hand, we all do while someone obstructs, it means get to a side, she immediate made it an issue with her. 

She's one character that's very dirty, she would trap you into a situation to do things that will make you look bad. Having known her a bit, I'm not so sure that Sana was much at fault, she might have just stepped into a trap set by Himsnshi. 

But the issue at hand, she needs to be punished. 

OMG what happened to you?