CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So it appears that our serial Twitters and Idiot-savant kangana/rangoli have re-constructed history

and it has come to light that Rani Laxmi Bai birth date cannot be confirmed because there

were no "English calendars at that time" and people in the early 1800s in India  did not know enough to record a birth even using lunar times.

A brief timeline of calendars: removed, since some people found this information confusing

Bottom line is that the Western Calendar was carried to India and used during their

rule over British India with correspondence goint to England an

into India using proper dates even before Manikarnika was born, there are books

written in 1828 of a series of letters going to India. The Rani herself

who was apparently well educated wrote a letter in gold paper during her last

years of struggle, and she dated it "the Western way".

Now Ms.rangoli, who claims to have a high educational degree from a reputable university, states that this is not  so. 

It would be interesting to find out how she can say with certainty that all historical dates are fake, including the ones kangana  gave and celebrated just one year ago when they campaigned for the release of their movie Manikarnika and posted celebratory messages, at the time no one disclaimed the dates as being approximations, they claimed kangana had studied and researched all about Manikarnika. 

How is it that one calendar year later Rangoli claims the birthdate  is doubtful?

There is ample evidence of documents dated prior to the birth of the Rani with supportive correspondence.

Image result for rani laxmi bai wrote a letter

But just today Rangoli disputes it....It is my sincere hope that the Misses Ranaut continue writing these brain farts of theirs, because they do make things entertaining in a pathetic way but still entertaining. The contempt these sisters have for the education an culture of India, then and now is appalling.

Just last year they celebrated, posted, gave interviews on the importance of the birth anniversary, but now Manikarnika has gone back to be buried in history and with a wonky birthday, no less.  So Manikarnika was taken out shaken and fluffed with much fanfare, but this year she was tossed back and even less resolved since she now has no real birthday as degreed by the kween,

her very own brilliant words*****************************************************

Rangoli Chandel

@Rangoli_A

It is not clear that today is Queen Manikarnika’s birth anniversary, in those days there were no English calendars, but it’s nice to remember Martyrs...(contd)

Edited by CriticusExpert - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bahut lamba content hai koi short me samjhado

arre bhai kehna kya chahte ho? Your post is as confusing as Kangoli's tweets.

GumGum thumbnail

His all posts are smiley36

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Bahut lamba content hai koi short me samjhado

Rangoli is claiming that during Manikarnika (real one) ‘s era there was no English Calender hence celebrating her birthday on English DOB is false while research suggests otherwise and there are letter written in english (correct me if i am wrong) by Rani herself. 

TM can explain better. 

Ot:

Ab itna jhoot bolte hain aur faltu ka footage khate hain yeh behene ki it’s nothing shocking if they make shit like this up. Kangana apne aap ko sach main Jhasi Ki Rani samajhne lagi hain. 😂😂😂 and is trying to reqrite history . 😂 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

I thought it is an article.