I did the naryal phoding...😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kiki needs to be that Jhalli character that Pooja requested for πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Meenakshi pm service diya karo. Check all the likes you got from people and pm them and also the ones who commented people will know that you have updated. β€οΈ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

The emoji is so cute...

I did the naryal phoding...😎

par maine toh drive pe pada πŸ˜Ž

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Kiki do you love me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

I want kuki to fall severely sick πŸ˜ˆ

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Double update dhamaka smiley4

Prerna lost her baby. Good riddance. smiley10 I had wanted her to loose the baby because of Anurag and that is what happened!! smiley17 Now she is fully free from her past baggage and all that holds her back. This the worst possible low in her life and from now things will only improve for her. Now is time for her to rise from where she had fallen, spread her wings and take flight. Why do I feel it was Mohini in the car that saw Prerna's predicament and left her! Or Nivi maybe smiley15. Prerna not informing her family about her pregnancy is character consistency smiley39. I don't find a reason for her to discuss this with anyone else now. They would not understand or relate to it. Prerna can discuss the baby with Bajaj when they meet next. That will give her something to bond with Rishabh since it is their shared secret. 

Love Bajaj smiley43 BajajKukki bond is love. smiley27 Liking Nidhi and Mehra too smiley9

PS: Use Shivani to make Prerna realize what she lost in Bajaj and how he was always there for her, motivating her. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna is recovering and I am happy that she is better now. She lost so much which she can't even share with anyone and no one knows about her lose. No wonder she holds Kukki's photo and cries and she misses Kukki a lot. Veena showing both Moloy and Anupam their mistakeπŸ‘πŸΌ, I like this Veena. She is showing them a mirror. Prerna is going to work again, good for her. This will make sure she forget about her lose for some time.

RB Kukki scene. He is unable to give his time to herπŸ˜’. She wants him to play with her. Damn, she showed what he is doing, no wonder she is angry. I really feel bad for both now. He can't give her time thanks the problems created by Aditya. She is small to understand his problem and she is not wrong in expecting to spend some time with him on Sunday. 

Tanvi going to start workingπŸ‘πŸΌ. Mehra and his Aisa ho sakta haiπŸ˜†.

Personal letter from Aditya for Prerna to recover soonπŸ€”. 

Bajaj and his plansπŸ‘. He came up with such a super plan that everyone is still in shock and he also made sure his investments are less with respect to advertisments. The whole meeting is well written.

Lovely update Meenakshi❀️. Please continue soon.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Waah...

Awesome update...

Thank you Mishti.. you are a sweet heartπŸ€—

Aap ke business studies se toh business student bhi Sharma Jayega...☺️

Aisa na bolo.. actual management students aake meri class lelenge πŸ˜†.. but bhaut shukriyaa

Itna research...πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Thoda bhaut padte rehte hai some real life stories, usi se inspiration milta rehta hai πŸ˜Š 

So, coming to the update...

Prerna is getting better...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved Veena...She is so sensible here...πŸ‘

Veena has to be sensible yaar..  show jaise moms kaha hote hain.. 

I loveeeeeee Kukki and RB'S bond...😎❀️

Me too .. mere pyare KukRish

Chalo, I have similarity with Kukki is throwing things in anger...🀣

Hahaa... anajane mein hi sahi Mishti inspired Kukki mil gai

Tanvi...Going to join charity group of the Bajaj Infragiants...πŸ‘ Prerna is also doing charity work... 

Haanji.. wo kya karegi ghar pe baithke.. thoda kaam hi karaya jaye.. 

Haye, I can  guess the meet of the two women and their face off...☺️πŸ₯³

Kabhi na kabhi to ye dono bhi milenge hi ..

RB is ready...😎

Koyi Bajaj BGM play Karo re...

Bajaoaa bajaao zor zor se bajaoπŸ˜†

Aditya called Prerna in Mumbai...

Kya pata.. bulayega ya nahi.. waise bhi wo Bandaba ki employee hai, so uska aur Aditya ka koi khas connection to nahi hai filhal other than he liking her work..

Prerna is praising Adi too much...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Haan bandi ko life mein pehli baar kuch log role model types mile hain.. nahi to soulmate on repeat.. 

I can sense that RB will cross paths with Prerna again, thanks to Aditya...😎

Dekho Aditya kisko kya cross karayega ya khud hi clean bold ho jayega πŸ˜†

Waiting for next...

Loads of love...πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ’πŸ₯°

Thank you Balike.. bhar bhar ke love to you too β€οΈ

And,

Thanks for updating soon...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

Thanks to you for all your kind words always.. I will try as soon as possible.

P.S.- Is the leap only of a month???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ab tak yess.. there will be smaller ones like this in coming updates tooo. So overall 6-7 months from the time Bajajs left BB hona chahie before Prerna meets whoever it is be it Aditya, Menaka, Tanvi, Kukki..... itna time to dena padega takin Prerna can understand her self worth before she does anything else .

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Got it...

Ab main chali update Karne...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Aaj humko mil gaya tha update.. thank you Mishti πŸ™

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: 456

Prerna is recovering & she get a appriciation note from adhiraj too , he is impressed with her work ,i think he will be the reason for prerish's first meeting.

Aisa ho sakta hai.. ab dekha hai kaise kab, kaha.. if you have any predictions, do share with me.. would love to know 

And tanvi too is joining BI , it will add some more tadka πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bachi khali kab tak rehti.. so good she started to work.. 

This guy 'Ravi' is really sharpπŸ‘ Bajju ko asli heere ki parakh h.

Haan ek akela jo Bajaj ke moves ko samjh rha hai.. and Bajaj is also giving him challenging tasks and opportunities to use his sharp brain and add value to BI.

Kukki & bajju scenes are pure bliss 

Thank you Pooja.. I just loved these two in the show, excepr a few parts 

Ab yahi asha h ki jald hi prerish ka face off hoga aur humein tagda wala tashan dekhne ko milega πŸ˜Ž 

Koshish hai meri to get their as soon as possible.. but then things get difficult for me as a writer coz chemistry likhne ata nahi hai πŸ€£ pata nahi kaisa PreRish milega.. 

Aur yaar sab log itne perfect h iss story mein koi thoda ek dum jhalli/ jhalla person daliye naa like me πŸ˜† For fun element....

Jhalli Poojaa.. let me think kisko kaha la sakte hain.. waise mere 3 stories serious types hi hai.. ganeemat hai maine ab tak kisi ko khoon se lathopath nahi kiya hai..  kitna control rakhna padta hai apni sadist aatma pr kaise bataun πŸ˜†

Aur toh aap devi h,kya khatarnak update di , ek dum bawaal πŸ‘

Pooha yaar aise words bolke rulayenge kya. You read and share your views means si much wish I could write that in a story and dedicate to all the lovely readers we have on this forum.. dil se thank you πŸ€—

Aur next part bhi jaldi hi de dijiyega πŸ€—

I am trying.. not getting enough time from past 2-3 days.. but I will as soon as possible..