Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Rishabh is tired of all these games Aditya is playing continuously. You kind of fedup doing same thing. His restlessness only increases with each attack Aditya tries to do and with each attack he withstands.

Damn, he is missing his Date Day with Kukki. Kukki would really miss him when he is busy making sure Aditya doesn't damage him more. 

What did Aditya do 10 years ago that made Rishabh to be restless then and now. Good to know Menaka is a true professional who doesn't mix personal and professional life. Great they got the samples and they had their plan ready while the launch is still going on. Rishabh wants to launch a similar one, how would he market it and also make sure that they are not desperate in launching this new product is something which I am looking forward.

Past, Rishabh was impressed by Aditya and inspired from him and his work to work hard even more. What happened which changed the equation so badly. 

Prerna didn't reveal about her pregnancy yet. She shouldn't have run after Anurag even if he was Anurag when there was protest going on and when she is pregnant. See now, she lost her child. Now there is no need to tell anyone about her pregnancy. I feel sorry for her. 

Nice update Meenakshi🤗. Please continue soon.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

DONE

I finished reading all the 4 updates😎

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

jo mujhe pasand nahi 😡

Mujhe bhi nahi .. bt t agar ishtory badi to usko bhi bana karna padega thoda😔

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Got it...🙄😒😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

mujhe samjh gaya ab..😃

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Damn!! 

I have 4 updates to read now

I will read this weekend, pakka

Ramyaaaa 🤗

you said you'll read on weekend but ye to Pehle hi ho gaya

best part is you reviewed all chapters separately..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Rishabh-Kukki scenes are feels♥️♥️♥️. Kukki playing while Rishabh working😍. She complaining with sad pout that her castle is gone🥰. He cheering her saying that they would make a new one😍😍, her happiness when they make a castle🥰🥰🥰, and finally their laughter when the castle is gone again thanks to waves♥️♥️♥️. I absolutely loved it. Kukki is so eager to know the reason for the garbage and also for her first outing with her father after coming here. She did surprise Bajaj and he is rightfully proud of his daughter.

Garbage discussion valid questions by the kid and he took her to the place where the volunteers clean the place👍🏼. Kukki is eager to learn👍🏼. 

Damn, they met here after all these years. Their conversation is so calm yet heated. 

Kukki is happy being here, learning and volunteering for this work. I am loving their scenes so much♥️. Bajaj is in control of the situation for now. And Aditya may be not satisfied with his plan to not succeed fully but he is again planning something else for Bajaj.

Prerna is moving forward professionally in life👍🏼. She is learning so much. Shivi😡, when will she stop accusing Bajaj and Kukki for every thing🤬. I loved how Prerna defended them and also said that Kukki is her daughter👍🏼. 

Awesome update Meenakshi🤗. Will be back after reading the next update.

I have always loved Kukrish bond, though we got so less to see in the show. But jitna mila it was lovely and beautiful except a certain part that we all know.. 😔

So glad to know you like their scenes here.. She is RB's daughter to kuch to special up bringing milegi usey.. she just can't enjoy the status of RB's daughter aise hi.. without knowing the worth of everything.. to Bajaj ka rha hai apne Tarah se everything he can as a single dad

@bold- thank you for this because it feels jaisa I wanted shayad waise aya in the update.. thank you🤗

Prerna just needed to take a leap to learn about herself, her worth and her capabilities. And at a time when she has no distraction around her be it Anurag or Bajaj or Kukki, she got a chance to explore herself. Shivani is in a way needed to indirectly remind her of Bajajs, waise to no one will point out about them. but even kadwi baatein of Shivani do remind prerna of her husband and daughter so I need her😆

Thank you Ramya for reading and sharing your views..🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Aditya is very eager for this new project. He planned it well. He discussed with Menaka for this. What with Aditya coming into corporate sector which is bothering everyone, Rishabh thought the same, Bandana said the same and now Menaka said the same. They both had a past with Bajaj. While she moved on, he is still stuck in the past, even after knowing that Bajaj is not entirely at fault. He is Menaka's brother.

Menaka and Bandana know how emotional he is as a person and should stick to dev sector. he has a tendency to take decision in the heat of the moment like Menaka said she is over her past but he still clings to it. Rishabh has a past connected with both Menaka and Aditya so he feels better if stay away from him. soo shayad isliye Rishabh wants to throw him out of Polaris to avoid clashes like you have already read in next updates..

Aditya got to know about Prerna, interesting. I am more eager to know how Rishabh-Prerna-Aditya will be interlinked in future. 

Yeah somehow their paths will cross in near future..

Prerna talk with Veena. She is realizing what she got from Rishabh which she never realized till now. He always supported her and always encouraged her. She is missing them. And Kukki also miss her even though she doesn't voice it out. Rishabh got to know about Aditya and Menaka, and guessed their plan too.

Like mentioned in the post above, this is the only time Prerna is without any kind of distraction. Though she is sad and affected by Anurag being missing and tries her best to find him, still because of Veena's push she is thinking about herself too. Its not a unidirectional life for her anymore. And in Bandana she found a person who encourages her and she has now started to connected it to RB how he at several instances took a stand for her and wanted her to think about her self respect before anything else. 

Lovely update Meenakshi❤️. I will be back after reading the next part.

Thank You again Ramya.. lovee🤗

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

The whole meeting conversation is so well written👍🏼. Typical business meeting. The questions they asked and the answers he gave. He did convinced them for his plan. 

-Uska personal agenda bhi to hai.. So he is playing smart. Wo Polaris ko genuine plans and opportunities de raha hai but at the same apna personal mission bhi chal rha hai.. its not that he wants Polaris or his clients to become collateral damage in his mission to try and karo barbad Rishabh.

Prerna is happy with the little acheivement, they celebrated for the funds. 

-Yeah she needs to be celebrated, else how does she stay motivated on this path. Waise bhi small start ups do have a culture of celebrating small achievements.. as I have experienced.

Bajaj got to know the connection between Aditya and Thrive. And he started his research. He wanted every little details of recent history of his company and products along with distributor details. Though he doesn't know the actual product which is to be launched, still he is making sure he is ready with his data for the meeting with his team on the launch day.

-This man knows Aditya bhuat Pehle se so he knows the way things look on the surface are not really what they are deep down. So Jab wo khud Shikari hai to khudko itna asan shikar kaise banne dega… so usey pata nahij about future, but ready rehna uska kaam hai that's what he is doing. :)

Prerna is guilty for hiding her pregnancy news from her family and her work place. She can't work here once her pregnancy news is revealed. She is showing symptoms and there would be physical changes too in some days. Finally, she decided to inform everyone about her pregnancy. Good for her.

-Yeah isliye its their "Fight Against Destiny". No matter how the charaters try to keep things on track, something comes up to disturb the status quo. So some Kasautis, other than Kidnaping, Killing, like show🤔

Nice update Meenakshi❤️. I will be back reading the latest part.

Thank you Ramya.. you survived three long chapters🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Looks like Rishabh is tired of all these games Aditya is playing continuously. You kind of fedup doing same thing. His restlessness only increases with each attack Aditya tries to do and with each attack he withstands.

-he is.. everyone has a breaking point. He is truly fed up of Aditya's constant attacks to harm BI and this time he is not even sure how things will unfold. Upar se his personal life has gone for a toss for constantly worrying about Aditya and his next step. So sab mix hoke has become a terrible cocktail for him.

Damn, he is missing his Date Day with Kukki. Kukki would really miss him when he is busy making sure Aditya doesn't damage him more. 

-He is and it kills him every time he has to snatch time from daughter and waste it in worrying about his business all because of Aditya's stunts.

What did Aditya do 10 years ago that made Rishabh to be restless then and now. Good to know Menaka is a true professional who doesn't mix personal and professional life. Great they got the samples and they had their plan ready while the launch is still going on. Rishabh wants to launch a similar one, how would he market it and also make sure that they are not desperate in launching this new product is something which I am looking forward.

What he did with Aditya 10 years back has been slightly touched upon in the chapter where Rishabh introduces Aditya to his office staff. But it will be out in open in coming updates. Kuch na kuch to he has to do if this new launch proves to be any threat to his business. if it fails like a fad, then he can take a breath of relief.. Menaka is a professional, simply focusing on her business with no personal agenda against RB yet. She agreed to Aditya's plan along with other members of THRIVE coz it was good for their org and not because Aditya is his brother.

Past, Rishabh was impressed by Aditya and inspired from him and his work to work hard even more. What happened which changed the equation so badly. 

He was impressed but kis baat se that is yet to be seen. 

Prerna didn't reveal about her pregnancy yet. She shouldn't have run after Anurag even if he was Anurag when there was protest going on and when she is pregnant. See now, she lost her child. Now there is no need to tell anyone about her pregnancy. I feel sorry for her. 

Now she doesn't have to tell anyone because its  no more their. She is both emotional and physical pain, specially when she can't even tell that a life existed inside of her. Lets see if this remains undislosed for ever or will she tell anyone.

Nice update Meenakshi🤗. Please continue soon.

I will continue very soon..