Dr. Sid's baseless life... And so called love relations..

Roselin5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We all know that malavika's track was baseless... If such a girl was in his life, he shouldn't have flirted with random girls then...how can someone can easily moved on after his girl friend's death... He was celebrating his life with other girls, having one night stand and all... And now he is claiming that he is in love with ishani... Sachcha pyaar.... My foot! And then this boy married his friend asha(they don't even have an enough friendship though)  and insulted his so called second love ishani....whoa.. Really?? this makers making us stupid or what?? Yes namit and ishani look good together... It will be pleasant to watch if maker's make their story in high standard level not like this cheap story.... Last thing HAVE TO SAY... I cant tolerate namit's acting of emotional scenes...uff so fake....and hard to digest... I feel awkward especially when he cries with that puppy face... He is handsome but why he trying to make such faces...doesn't feel like the natural way... Not overacting... He is overreacting.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Full of planning & plotting! Sid shouldn't have given importance to that Asha. Even now he trusts her blindly. Ishani is unable to say anything as she is Sid's wife & she does not have any proof against her. Even Shashank has so many women in his life. First, it is Smrithi.  Then with Roshni through whom Sid is the result. Now it is Dr. Juhi. Like father, like son.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Yeah I agree. This show stopped making sense long back. I agree with Namit's part too. First  I used to feel he is subtle in his acting but as the story was unfolding, I too felt he's really bad but somewhere I feel he can improve if he's given the right script and good directors. The overall story is shit. Period