Poll

Are Rohan and Pari really in love with each other?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Share your thoughts as well, please ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Till the week before last, I didn't feel that they're in love. It was clearly infatuation/lust until now. I haven't watched the show since last week so can't comment on any progress that may have happened since then. I haven't ever seen any understanding between them for each other to attribute their feelings to love. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ They seem like teenagers fooling around.  

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

At the start I thought they were just having fun with each other! But today Pari looked quite worried and it looks like this is developing into something serious from Pari's side...

You know when Rohan called Sona "Bhabhi", my heart warmed or when Pari was all cute with her Jeeju and tryna steal Rohit's joote, I was like why don't they keep the characters just like that! But I really don't get why do they have to show PaRo? I so liked the moment between Tanya & Rohan too during salt rasam!

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They do seem serious about it but this will only end up breaking a lot of hearts. I somehow had a bad feeling about this from the time these two started going out. I hope Sona won’t be blamed for this.

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's seems so ki infatuation pyar mein badal gaya.. Most probably the upcoming raita phailao track is theirs so may be they are trying to make it a serious one. So that the impact is worse

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand .. Tanya is pregnant .. why this fact itself should halt Pari's thoughts .

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If thats the case then I guess the spoiler abt Pari trying to harm Tanya is true. She might end up doing something to cause a miscarriage and then Sippys will hate on Sona for it.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

If thats the case then I guess the spoiler abt Pari trying to harm Tanya is true. She might end up doing something to cause a miscarriage and then Sippys will hate on Sona for it.

They might of course .. the thing is now Pari has ample access to Rohan at Sippy's house because of Sonakshi ... Pari can come to Sippy mansion whenever she wants citing the excuse that she wants to meet Sonakshi 

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Till the week before last, I didn't feel that they're in love. It was clearly infatuation/lust until now. I haven't watched the show since last week so can't comment on any progress that may have happened since then. I haven't ever seen any understanding between them for each other to attribute their feelings to love. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ They seem like teenagers fooling around.  

Sarc, you watch this week's episodes. Especially the Thursday one πŸ˜ƒ Phir batana

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For me I get a feeling to vomit .pregnant wife and they r showing it as love ..in EMA