~~Tu Hi Bharosa Zindagi Ka....Tu Hi Mera Hosla....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This scene needs special mentionsmiley20Loved Akki - Vikki scenes, so natural and beautiful onesmiley10

"Mujhe hi dekh le Yaar....Kuch samay pehle main bhi apne past se bahaar aana hi nahi chahta tha....apni ateet mein un baatom mein un yaadom mein ulcha rehta tha main...."

"PHIR MERI ZINDAGI MEIN GUDDAN AAYI....MUJHSE UMAR MEIN CHOTI LADKI NE MUJHE JEENA SIKHA DIYA....MERE AAJ KO ITNA KHUSHHAAL BANA DIA USNE KI KAL KI AUR BADNE KA HOSLA AA GAYA MUJH MEIN.....MUJHE PYAAR KARNA SIKHAYA....MUJHE JEEVAN KA MATLAB SIKHAYA...."

Then he said "MUJH JAISE IMPERFECT AADMI KO TUMHARE JAISI PERFECT GUDDAN MILI.....YEH MERI ZINDAGI KI SABSE BADI JEET HAI GUDDAN......"

And Now he said "JO KHUSHIYAA MAINE GUDDAN KE SAATH PAAYI HAI NA....WOH MERI ZINDAGI KI AAJ TAK KI SABSE BADI ACHIEVEMENT HAI...."

- When Jindal Saab was acknowledging Guddan's efforts, his face was showing up his emotions by having slight tears of khushi in his eyes & a small smile playing on his lipssmiley27smiley42His face clearly conveyed how he feels so much content in having Guddan as His wifesmiley14

- This special quality of Jindal Saab always take My Dil woh bhi double haq se where he always khulke appreciate Guddan's efforts in making his life better and colourful with lots of happinesssmiley27Every wife loves to get acknowledged by her hubby not because she needs tareef but because it just stregthens her constant efforts to keep their relationship more strongersmiley14and Our Jindal Saab always gives that confidence to His Guddansmiley42He consider Guddan as his strength & motivation to achieve more confidence in his lifesmiley14smiley32

- Special mention to Jindal Saab's zubaan that couldn't even take his past's namesmiley10smiley14Dil pe alag hi tandak pahunchi isse tohsmiley40smiley41

- This was such a pyaara shot that reminds me their offscreen bhai - bhai bondingsmiley27smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bohot hi pyaara post hai saranya ji....

This scene indeed dil le lo...

Gudiya samne ho ya na ho... Jindal saab never forgets or misses to appreciate her contribution in making his life worth living 

He soul never forgets to miss the fact that its her for whom he gets to take chain ki saas after ages of suffering 

me too loved the shot of the smiling faces of the 2 dosts 😳

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Akshat is forever my ❤️

He has always been sooooo supportive to his Guddan. Mujhe bhi aisa koi chahiye 😭

AJ's praises for Guddan always make me melt like ice.