Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Oops😆 is ur username changed do i know u from b4

Same handle. I usually stick to just ATs. And some essays on the main forum. Not to worry. Bade bade handles chote chote handles ko zyaade nahi pehchanenge 😆but yeah we’ve crossed some paths very cordially during a couple of seasons prior to S 12. 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't read through it all. It's amazing how blinded people can be when they want to be. There are so many points that are wrong in this post that I don't know where to start and know better than to anyway lol No doubt Shehnaz has some positives, heck even Sid does, but this is a hell of an exaggeration. Overall Shehnaz is not such a likeable personality and whoever is watching each and every episode of the show earnestly will know that. Only people like Salman who watch a few clips and then see her joking around can like her and call her an entertainer. 

Originally posted by: astha36

Couldn't read through it all. It's amazing how blinded people can be when they want to be. There are so many points that are wrong in this post that I don't know where to start and know better than to anyway lol No doubt Shehnaz has some positives, heck even Sid does, but this is a hell of an exaggeration. Overall Shehnaz is not such a likeable personality and whoever is watching each and every episode of the show earnestly will know that. Only people like Salman who watch a few clips and then see her joking around can like her and call her an entertainer. 

Tu ja na!

If people don't agree with me they're blinded ðŸ¤ª

Only people who watch a few clips can like her.🤪🤪

Every contestant is flawed. Nobody is a hero/Villian here. People connect to contestants for a variety of reasons not because they're looking for perfection. 

I'm sure most people on here have watched all the episodes. Kripya apni bakwaas generalizations apne paas rakhiye.  

Uma2010 thumbnail

I am glad you didn’t know where to start correcting me, especially when you didn’t even read it all, coz the post was meant as a solace for people like myself who wished to see something positive on Shehnaaz on the page when all we could see on the forum every time we logged in was filth and cuss words flung repeatedly and unapologetically at her. It wasn’t meant for you. You have the entire forum to spew more at her and her several flaws. Feel free to do that. 

If you feel the post is an exaggeration, that’s your prerogative. If I feel the content is true, that’s mine. The fun part is you are assuming that whoever has seen all the episodes wouldn’t like Sana. Heh. I imagined you had more to your argument than this, but well, it just fell like a pack of cards, if there was any plan of building an argument that is. And it clearly shut down your objectivity. As someone who has not missed a single episode this season which is a ridiculous miracle for someone like me who ends up skipping some every season inevitably and as someone who has watched all the damn unseens on her to boot, let’s just stop at the fact that you are completely out of touch with the authenticity and diversity of audience response. Have a great day. 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I am glad you didn’t know where to start correcting me, especially when you didn’t even read it all, coz the post was meant as a solace for people like myself who wished to see something positive on Shehnaaz on the page when all we could see on the forum every time we logged in was filth and cuss words flung repeatedly and unapologetically at her. It wasn’t meant for you. You have the entire forum to spew more at her and her several flaws. Feel free to do that. 

If you feel the post is an exaggeration, that’s your prerogative. If I feel the content is true, that’s mine. The fun part is you are assuming that whoever has seen all the episodes wouldn’t like Sana. Heh. I imagined you had more to your argument than this, but well, it just fell like a pack of cards, if there was any plan of building an argument that is. And it clearly shut down your objectivity. As someone who has not missed a single episode this season which is a ridiculous miracle for someone like me who ends up skipping some every season inevitably and as someone who has watched all the damn unseens on her to boot, let’s just stop at the fact that you are completely out of touch with the authenticity and diversity of audience response. Have a great day. 

I didn't know that those who didn't like Shehnaz and didn't agree with you were to not post here. Maybe you should write that on top of your post as a disclaimer so people like me won't bother at all. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

I didn't know that those who didn't like Shehnaz and didn't agree with you were to not post here. Maybe you should write that on top of your post as a disclaimer so people like me won't bother at all. 

Er. I thought my words were pretty clear. Perhaps not. Or maybe you skipped that part.

This post wasn’t meant for those who didn’t like her simply coz I am/was sure you wouldn’t enjoy it and those who enjoy Sana will. Nevertheless you can write whatever you like on any post of mine and feel free to receive response for the same as well.