Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I don’t agree, but you are surely entitled to your views as I am to mine. I don’t find any player anybody’s on BB. But I didn’t make the main post to diss other players though I do have my share of lack of opinion about them, so, chaddo. It’s a reality game show at the end of the day. It’s all good and all opinions are valid so long as we are civil about it or else there won’t be any difference between the players and us 😆. 

Aapke liye nahi he ye kadwe vachan. Thoda teekha he but mujhe Sana jaisi lagti he mene saaf saaf bol diya dil khol karke. Baaki aapke liye hugs x 

Also I agree that she is a big time player. But just that a player. Joh log zyada play karte he ya manipulative hote he woh jitte nahi he magar. Yahi BB ki reet he. Look Vikas Gupta or Manu Punjabi didn’t win. Pick up any past winners.

Edited by sunshine333 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Aapke liye nahi he ye kadwe vachan. Thoda teekha he but mujhe Sana jaisi lagti he mene saaf saaf bol diya dil khol karke. Baaki aapke liye hugs x 

Also I agree that she is a big time player. But just that a player. Joh log zyada play karte he ya manipulative hote he woh jitte nahi he magar. Yahi BB ki reet he. Look Vikas Gupta or Manu Punjabi didn’t win. Pick up any past winners.

I understand... it’s okay re. Hugs. Shayad mein hi uski manipulative side zyaada dekh nahi paa rahi hoon. Dekhte hai aage kaise perform karegi woh. And I agree that manipulative players have rarely won on BB. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Finally I find a good post on her.she is my reason to watch bb13. For me she is full package.  She is playing v well. I hope she stay in the house till final.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Honoured 😆 - I have enjoyed some of your posts myself over the years. I come by these parts only for BB, usually stay totally out of DDT and stick to appreciation threads alone and skipped last year altogether after S11 proved a bit too testing on my sanity 😆 Glad you agree with the post on Sana. 

dint know people rocognize me😆

M honoured, too.😆

I hardly visit IF

People are bullies over this platform or specifically BB forum, not all though.

Presenting opinion is another thing while hitting and targeting is below the belt.

These days twitter feels like home😆.

Sana is such a personality of course, as she herself does not know exactly what she is.🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

dint know people rocognize me😆

M honoured, too.😆

I hardly visit IF

People are bullies over this platform or specifically BB forum, not all though.

Presenting opinion is another thing while hitting and targeting is below the belt.

These days twitter feels like home😆.

Sana is such a personality of course, as she herself does not know exactly what she is.🤣

Your handle is hard to miss. One of my classic reads 🙂 And I’ve been around since years. And you used to be more active earlier. I hope there’s just one handle by the name and I haven’t misplaced you 😅 But we haven’t corresponded here ever.

I know- it’s hypocrisy here just much as within BB. We blame the HMs for language and use worse over here and then cry foul 😳 

I was active on twitter until a good month back and then went into a dopamine detox and was doing good until BB and Sana drew me in And now with that BB extension on the anvil, I am pachtaoing my participation here 😆 Happens every single season with me... ha! 

Sana is a ridiculous pot pot pourrie of shocks and surprises- a complete treat to watch onscreen 🥳😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Finally I find a good post on her.she is my reason to watch bb13. For me she is full package.  She is playing v well. I hope she stay in the house till final.

Same here and I hate Sana for that 😆She got me back into BB. I hope so too that she goes on to the final- she is one of the best female players we’ve had on the show. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why does Shehnaaz inspire such a positive reaction outside this forum precincts? 😎 When there are a world of people outside this forum who find her entertaining, I guess one should just realise that your idea of fun and their idea of fun are just different and leave it at that. Ofcourse, everybody has all the liberties to slam all sorts of choice adjectives at her. And that’s fine. To each their opinion.        

I for one absolutely adore Sana’s game. She’s evolved through and her growth has been phenomenal from going into a broken record player refrain phase that she isn’t interested in winning the show to showing us why she is still around. Unlike all the women on the show who don’t have a real identity so to speak in terms of personality besides their past laurels on screen, this girl has a thumping personality of her own- love it or hate it. 

She knows to have fun, loves to laugh and loves to be happy. And that’s a remarkable attitude for someone who has been in the house as long. And like any human, she loves attention and is open enough to admit as much while others cower in the embarrassment of their own truth. Every single celebrity craves for extra attention btw, in case you didn’t know that already. She isn’t scared to show affection for all of those whom she likes and carries bruises on herself after tasks without a word- doesn’t whip victim or trophy or women cards out of them. She plays out a task like a task should, in the full spirit of the game without whining.

She deals with body shaming remarks as if they are nothing and is often her own biggest critic. She talks to herself to motivate herself, she retreats when she feels she is unwanted, has done her share of work around the house and others’ share too with the least number of complaints. She admits on national television that she is not for winning but needs work (how many out of work actors on BB have ever admitted that they need work?) and obviously so since the Punjab industry did make her pay well enough for her mistakes whether it was solely her fault or not. 

She is smart and still retains innocence and is a total child woman. She cares not for how ugly she appears when she cries on camera, but still stays true to herself. She pouts, holds back tears and shuts down when troubled. She has no lame sophistication around her and goes around wearing the same clothes often since she obviously doesn’t have too many (and borrows from Rashmi too... god bless Rashmi for lending them) and shares her own dresses when other need them (Aarti as case in sample).

She has apologized enough and more on National TV to the person who was responsible for her fall. Though there are other players too who have good connections around, she deals with the “palti” attack on her like the survivor she has always been. It’s her strength and not her weakness that she has good relationships with two of the best gaming men on board the game show, which is what BB is. She plays her own game and was frank enough to inform the person with whom she has the strongest connection that she may not do as he asks her to do, but will always do for his best. Not many others play the individual game she does and still stay afloat.

Also, her fierceness in staying by Sid at times, physically and otherwise and understanding the kind of person he is has been phenomenal, but I’ll stay out of that for now since this post is about her and not Sidnaaz. But this much I would say- she is not the kind to go all out and have a million on her friends list, but she will never truly abandon the few she holds to herself and like Sid himself said, they would be honoured for that fierce loyalty she shows. 

Whenever she is given a task, she ensures that her presence is felt. She sometimes changes the nature of the task too with her unpredictability and that is the best way to strategize as well, call her palti or paltu or what else may you. When it comes to entertainment, there are a vast number of people who enjoy her brand of fun. There are viewers for Akshay Kumar’s slapstick version, there are viewers for Kapil Sharma’s desi version and there are viewers for her as well. The wedding task, the conversations, the dancing- it was truly a breath  of joyful freshness that she infused into the game and reprieve from all the planning and plotting and gossiping and conspiring and hollering and what not that goes on inside every single day. Nobody but Sana could have led the task head on and made the task as hilarious and filter-less and many other HMs made spectacular contributions to the task too that ensured it was fun for many of us. So, rightful credit to Bhau, Rashmi, Vishal, Devoleena, Paras and Himanshi too. 

Sana is no urban stiletto girl spouting English aphorisms. She is not a femme fatale Gauhar or a chic strong woman Bani or a supreme fashionista Hina. She is a girl who has lived on her own since 8th grade amongst hostels and school friends in Punjab, who has had a troubled relationship with her parents, and began earning for herself and living on her own by twenty years or so. She has had a few relationships, caring deeply for those men and nursed one painstakingly through and out of a drug addiction situation. She is a real woman who has seen life and still retains a whiff of childlike innocence about her. 

Yes, the host often enjoys her attitude, but that is only a reflection of how many of the outside world see it as well. A good percentage of the celebrities who have come by have spoken positively about her. That is Shehnaaz’s charm and whether the forum her likes or not, she has been one of the strongest players this season. 

Ofcourse she would have several many faults too like every other human being, but her contribution to the show far outshines those. All said and done, she may go ahead and do something silly tomorrow and I shall have to turn a temporary ostrich 😆 , but then unpredictability is her game and she sure keeps the game as interesting as hell- naivete, innocence, antics et al. I wouldn’t say Sana FTW 🥳, since I have no idea how these things work, but I sure hope to see her in the Top 5 and have a happy career and stress free life after the show. 

This is so nice. I can't believe someone wrote such nice words for Shehnaaz. She truly deserves it. Sana rocks!!💜💜😘😘

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post.

There are days when I really like this child-woman and there are days when I find her really annoying but one thing is consistent that I always find her interesting and she is now my reason for watching the show.

It takes guts  to try and reinvent yourself in your career after you have gone through a difficult time.

I am intrigued  by the amount of vitriol she inspires though- I had no idea Sana had it in her to be such a strong polarising figure who can evoke such strong passions😆

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

This is so nice. I can't believe someone wrote such nice words for Shehnaaz. She truly deserves it. Sana rocks!!💜💜😘😘

Thankyou! She sure does! 💜 The post was made for all of us who enjoy her, you know. I was just tired of reading the filthy words thrown at her here and thought I might as well list why we love her and then get to come back and re-read it whenever we feel aghast at what’s flung at her. 

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Nice post.

There are days when I really like this child-woman and there are days when I find her really annoying but one thing is consistent that I always find her interesting and she is now my reason for watching the show.

It takes guts  to try and reinvent yourself in your career after you have gone through a difficult time.

I am intrigued  by the amount of vitriol she inspires though- I had no idea Sana had it in her to be such a strong polarising figure who can evoke such strong passions😆

I swear! To commit an idiotic mistake in public, to bear the stiff brunt of it in public, to apologize in public, and to dare to start life anew in public, yes, reinvent, needs a lifetime of strength that! She sure is one hell of a woman. No, an individual, very much her own all right. For someone who didn’t have parents by her constantly since her teens, she’s come a long way- slipping, falling and crawling upwards. 

I too had no idea she’d inspire so much hate! I take a part of it as a natural reaction of a section of the Hindi GEC viewing public esp on this forum wrt the Sidnaaz element- that broke a lot of hearts of those who had entertained high hopes of seeing their onscreen jodi translated offscreen too. Can understand that frustration. And then, Sana’s too different from the expectations cut out for the urban Indian woman, which is why there is such a major difference in how smaller cities and towns are responding to her by and large. Interesting phenomenon to observe and try and demystify, eh? 😆