Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys! First of all, I have been to this forum but I do not actively post. After watching the episode I  needed to discuss it with someone so that is why I am posting here, please don't get mad at me! 

The separation was painful and as fans of the show and characters we are upset. But after "mein ne thandai demag mein shochliya" I thought about the situation. Right now we are torn between the fact that Abir is hurting Mishti and that he is hurting himself. The crux of the problem we think, is Meenu (not wrong btw). And fans are scrambling to see which side is correct, but in reality, both sides are. 

We all understand Abir's POV and perspective he is basically sacrificing his love for the sake of his brother, and we diverge here as, some people are upset with Abir knowing that Mishbir is going to separate, while others are upset at Abir that he could have fought back. BOTH SIDES ARE RIGHT! But to understand why they chose this decision, we have to think in terms of Abir. Come one, imagine with me, throw the tomatoes at me after the post, Pakka! Abir for the entirty of his life grew up believing the idea that his dad will come and due to that is not that close to his mother, "The heart longs for something it does not have." When his father came into the picture, he realizes that his father a terrible man, and that man is immediately taken away. So he is put in a werid situation, it is not that he hated his mother (he never did), but he now has to accept that she was correct. Because of this, he feels the guilty (he shouldn't and even Abir realizes this with his argument with his mother) for abandoning them. Meenu has put in a pickle, basically he needs to choose the love and respect of his lover or his brother. And he chooses Kunal. 

I know (waits for tomatoes again), it isn't the ideal situation and many of y'all will tell me. But if you were in his shoes what would you do? (I don't mean this sarcastically I genuinely want to know!)  He has never trusted his mother since childhood, and he also has seen what she can do when she wants something i.e, how she used Mishti, Kunal, and Kuhu during KuKu track. He basically could see it play out, and the end result is that his brother is broken. I am an older sister with a considerable age gap of 7 years, I can yell and be furious with my sister but even if my parents hurt her for something that is not her fault I can go against my own family for her. If Meenu does tell Kunal, he will break. Yes, Yes, people will tell me that he has a right to know- and yes he does! But not in the way it would have been revealed. Meenu would have been angry and her emotions would have gotten the better of her, even if it is only his family that find out. It is basically like telling a kid that they are adopted, or the way Kuhu was told about her. It needs to be eased into, NO ONE deserves that type of humiliation. 

So Abir thought he would protect his brother from all of that, which is not correct but he really (in my opinion) did not have another option. And even if he did not separate with Mishti, he knows, as we do, that Mishti will blame herself for whatever happens (we have seen it). Even if she doesn't blame herself, his family will and destroy her in their anger. So thinking he is doing the right thing he did what he did. Does Mishti have the right to be mad at him? Hell yes! And she should make her feelings clear. However Abir knows that Mishti will be broken and hurt but she has her family with her to help her. But if Kunal breaks he will have no one, as in the dream mentioned his entire "family", he technically isn't even related to and will not want them near by. 

Thank you for reading my essay! (quietly picks up things and waits in fear for incoming tomatoes) Please share y'all's opinions as well! I want someone to talk to! Also sorry if there were any grammar or spelling errors!

Aishu

Edited by Aishu13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No tomato from my side because u wrote exactly what i was thinking both are right in their own way . I feel for mishti as her being left alone feeling will get true but atleast this time she has whole Maheshwari family (yaa i think even jasmeet and varsha are with her ) and also abir his insecurity sab usse dur chale jaate hai will get correct (but this time he's himself responsible for mishti ) but Abir character has been always like that he can do anything to protect his loved one but this time it will break him from inside because he will suffer and he can't share with anyone . Meenu won't even see his suffering and parul she better stay away from him πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No tomatoes from me..i will compeletely agree with you..if I am in abir place def I have done it.. i am the youngest in my family but I have faced so much to save my siblings.

Aishu13 thumbnail

@frozenHeart

Yeah it hurts when someone puts a front up. Abir is going to do that until Mishti finds out, then she will be hamari Angry Chorini and explode everyone who hurt Abir!

Edited by Aishu13 - 4 years ago
Aishu13 thumbnail

@Agrata23

Yeah you get possessive and defensive, as siblings we can fight as much as we want but we can't let anyone else hurt each other!

Originally posted by: Aishu13

@frozenHeart

Yeah it hurts when someone puts a front up. Abir is going to do that until Mishti finds out, then she will be hamari Angry Chorini and explode everyone who hurt Abir!

I hope she do that and after that Abir can busy manaoing her after that but i cant take third angle i hate third angle track πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Aishu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

I hope she do that and after that Abir can busy manaoing her after that but i cant take third angle i hate third angle track πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

TBH I know everyone is saying Abir will be jealous. But I might be the minority here, but I feel like he will initially but later on let her go and basically become Devdaas. Because Abir isn't the kind of guy who will hurt someone just because they aren't with him, I mean he didn't even do that with Meenu a lot. I feel like it will be Mishti who takes the stand and becomes strong.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well written aishu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Both mishti and abir are right in their own ways...the problem with them is that they are too good and ready to sacrifice even their life for their siblings πŸ˜³

But , I have a point to make 

I understand that emotinal abir part very  well... right now what abir has done is absolutely right from where he comes.   

...but someday toh kunal will get to know .  Abir is just delaying the pain ... he can't protect kunal for life from this ultimate truth 

The more the delay the more the pain 

Also kunal will feel guilty also ...to protect him his brother had to go through the worst pain of his life

Abir didn't make a calculated move... that was more an emotional move which contradicts his neend mein bhi hoshiyari skills 

But it's okay I have no complaints 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Aishu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Well written aishu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Both mishti and abir are right in their own ways...the problem with them is that they are too good and ready to sacrifice even their life for their siblings πŸ˜³

But , I have a point to make 

I understand that emotinal abir part very  well... right now what abir has done is absolutely right from where he comes.   

...but someday toh kunal will get to know .  Abir is just delaying the pain ... he can't protect kunal for life from this ultimate truth 

The more the delay the more the pain 

Also kunal will feel guilty also ...to protect him his brother had to go through the worst pain of his life

Abir didn't make a calculated move... that was more an emotional which contradicts his neend mein bhi hoshiyari skills 

But it's okay I have no complaints 

Thank you, love!  You are completely right! A bandaid should be removed quickly not slowly as it causes more pain. I just hope the topic is handled in a good way. I think this is where Kuhu comes in, as she is similar to Kunal but is completely aware of her life and chose to accept Varsha and Shaurya as her parents. Hopefully AbiNal end up together in the end (my bromance heart ☺️). 

Originally posted by: Aishu13

TBH I know everyone is saying Abir will be jealous. But I might be the minority here, but I feel like he will initially but later on let her go and basically become Devdaas. Because Abir isn't the kind of guy who will hurt someone just because they aren't with him, I mean he didn't even do that with Meenu a lot. I feel like it will be Mishti who takes the stand and becomes strong.

Actually i am not sure about jealous part i think he will be jealous but he won't show in front and i hope he do that πŸ™ˆ ( but i think less expectations should be kept)  . I think mishti will somehow figure out he's showing fakeness and tried to bring out truth.