Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lisarvas thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why this track is needed when malhar knew that he loves kalyani! And every member in family know this then why? 

Mujhse kalyani ka sacha love realisation track chayeya.

Edited by Lisarvas - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

My vote goes for no

because Malhar has already realised his love

and I cannot see him getting hurt, I cry seeing him sad/cry.

Even WU will make me feel like crying 

and I hate stupid love triangle thing

THR is unique, and such track is unnecessary 

and I wanted to see natural progression of KalMa without interference of third angle or any external factors 

I also wanted to witness some cute KalMa moments and light track

also AnuYani education 

and more normal things 

hence I am not at all interested in this upcoming track

I am already not watching the show since august, will see if I will start watching again after end of this track (if any sensible track will be there).

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm excited to see Ranes leaving, Atharva Babpat come back and AS become a villain again. 

ITV generally handles male third angles better than female third angles - they bring out the right emotions in the ML and even lead to a love realization for the FL. 

With Kethki, I knew she was going to be a vamp right from the beginning. Hated it. Knew the track would be a disaster right from the beginning. Also knew she was a terrorist right from the beginning. I hate third angle female vamps. And we don't need to explore more women from Malhar's past after Sampu.

When I saw this guy's entry, I was oddly excited. I got positive vibes for the track. And this track will be refocusing on KalMa not some dumb raaz or convoluted terrorist track which is desperately need. I think this track wi bring out the right emotions in KalMa.

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

In my opinion timing of this track is not suitable... Everybody n even  Malhar  knows that he loves Kalyani... 

It might suitable at the initial days of kalma marriage... when Malhar hated Kalyani... than it would’ve been fun seeing him getting jealous....

But what can we do let’s see what cvs have in their box..

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

In my opinion timing of this track is not suitable... Everybody n even  Malhar  knows that he loves Kalyani... 

It might suitable at the initial days of kalma marriage... when Malhar hated Kalyani... than it would’ve been fun seeing him getting jealous....

But what can we do let’s see what cvs have in their box..

I agree with u...but in that case woh jealousy kam insecurity zyada lagti..kyunki eoh use already hate krta tha..woh use b sampada samajh baithta aur upar se woh unki dosti hi tudwa deta phle se hi... remember that whole Rahul sequence?? Also mje lagta hai iss track ki sahi timing hoti jab kalma seperated thae...that moksh custody track! Tab bechara malhar kya krta, woh interesting hota kyunki woh kalyani ko directly b nahi puch skta tha na.. remember that valentine's epi when malhar came to give kallu bouquet, usme kaise malhar ki jali thi! Agar uss time uttu ki entry hoti toh maza aa jata! Kyunki uss waqt malhar didn't forget sampu fully, and didn't have feelings that time for kallu as well..tab uski jealousy track hoti toh maza hi aa jata!