Today's episod Azaan Shayra both are wrong

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor is crying in her room and said its wrong to come between Azaan Shayra's life.Adil said you will not go to close Azaan until Shayra is near to him but if Shayra will come close to me? It will be interesting.Shayra is sleeping and Azaan seats near to her and said you are so innocent and you thinking everyone is innocent is like you.But Adil is wrong.Shayra hugs Azaan in sleeping mod than Azaan also take her in his arms.Noor saw this and feeling bad and running Adil asked what she is hiding? He will tell Azaan and Shayra about her feelings.Noor request him not to tell anyone about this.Next morning Azaan in funn mood and shouting for food.Shayra said i make bori biriyani.Noor said Azaan don't like this bori biriyani Azaan also nods and said his bestfriend know his test.Adil comes and actually he likes this so Shayra cooking it.Azaan gets jealous and in anger mood he go from there.Shayra request Noor to make understand Azaan.Adil said i will leave this house beacuse Azaan don't likes me.Shayra stop him and said nothing like this.She will make gobi parota for Azaan.Here is Shayra wrong she should trying convince Azaan not Adil.Azaan feels so bad in outside Noor comes and Azaan thought Shayra comes to convince him than he saw Noor and asked where is Shayra? Noor said she is talking with Adil.After heard this Azaan hurts his hand during remove tobs in anger mood and little crying.Noor is also there than Azaan said see Shayra forgets to read bismillah for me beacuse she is busy with Adil.Than Azaan force Noor to reads bismillah for him.Noor gets shocked and asked me? Azaan take it easily and keeps her hand on his heart its heart beat skipping sounds start.Its Noor heart skipping or Azaan hearts skipping can't understand when he take her hands on his heart.Noor reads bismilah for him.Here Adil in room he makes a evil planning.Shayra Adil both propose their partners.Adil said i love you Noor than Adil said i love you Azaan later Adil edit this video.Its become I love you Shayra and I love you Adil.Than Shayra sents Noor to go a date with Adil.Noor go than she saw Azaan where he is waitting for her.I know its her imagine.

precap: Azaan saw Adil Shayra hugs and starts beats him.In room Shayra is shouting on Azaan and asked what is happend to him?,Azaan also asked same question to Shayra.Shayra said so what he also hugs Noor everytime.Azaan said Noor is my bestfriend.Shayra said than Adil is also my friend and i can't bear any bad things against Adil.Azaan is shocked 

They clearly saw Shayra feeling is honest for Azaan and Azaan feel also honest for Shayra.But both are doing wrongs just beacuse of Adil.Shayra gives so much important to Adil that she forgate to read bismillah for Azaan.Here Azaan in jealous and anger mood he force Noor to read bismilaah for him.Just for this Noor staet develops her feeling for Azaan.Now i m feeling worried Shazaan beacuse when if someday Azaan will saw the video clips than Azaan will lost his trust for Shayra.Than who will save and trust her?? 

Edited by sharmania - 4 years ago

Thanks for the update.  I will not be watching the episodes this week.  The behind-the-scenes videos are all about Adil too...

Once again, the writers are butchering Azaan, Shayra, ShaZaan's relationship and their characters to glorify others...

Are the writers trying to appease one section of the audience again?  Are they showing both Shayra and Azaan wrong so they can justify N stealing him?  To show Azaan and N as a couple?

Negative behaviour is rewarded in this show and goodness is presented as wrong or stupid.  Good luck for the ratings LSD and I am never watching any show produced by you again. 👏

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
I think for showing Noor feelings devlop for Azaan they doing this all.But i don't think Azaan can never love her.Here is clearly showing Adil's dirty mind to separate Azaan Shayra.And all villains will fail in every show.Azaan will misunderstanding Shayra.And they do this all just showing Noor feels devolps for Azaan and Azaan beviour Noor will become confused that Azaan love her also.But in the last i am sure all misunderstanding will be cleard and Adill plan will be flop to gets Shayra in his lifeEdited by sharmania - 4 years ago

The writers do not have a narrative, the confused and disconnected twists just frustrate viewers as well as fans.

I am still following the BTS updates so let us see what they plan to show...

Than Shayra is also not alone here.By unites Azaan and Noor here Adil plan beacom successfull and he will get Shayra in his life which he wants acctually

Just saw the BTS and Razia Begum is back in the show.  Which is a relief...

I think there will be misunderstandingss between ShaZaan due to Adil but after many twists and turns he will eventually fail...