help for finding an ff

cocacola1997 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

pls help me to find an ff where arnav comes to khushi house for some deal with his full family. but she thinks he came for marriage proposal and plans to escape through window arnav saw this and when she says she don't want to marry him he says to inform all family and did not clear her misunderstanding. i think lavanya is arnav sister and does not like  khushi

Edited by cocacola1997 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonidivan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have provided the link below 

Edited by sonidivan18 - 4 years ago
sonidivan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocacola1997

pls help me to find an ff where arnav comes to khushi house for some deal with his full family. but she thinks he came for marriage proposal and plans to escape through window arnav saw this and when she says she don't want to marry him he says to inform all family and did not clear her misunderstanding. i think lavanya is arnav sister and does not like  khushi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3627476

My Perfect ! suitor 

puttiw thumbnail

Khushi is working as a waitress at an engagement party for Aman? Arnav notices her and proposes a one night stand. 

He takes her to his hotel/ apt.  But, they don't have sex then. They become friends and then get into a relation....

What is this story?

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: puttiw

Khushi is working as a waitress at an engagement party for Aman? Arnav notices her and proposes a one night stand. 

He takes her to his hotel/ apt.  But, they don't have sex then. They become friends and then get into a relation....

What is this story?

It's "Farewell Winter Nights" by SHIPPERK & SM16. As far as I remember, the story was on a private blog.

puttiw thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

It's "Farewell Winter Nights" by SHIPPERK & SM16. As far as I remember, the story was on a private blog.

Thank you. 

Guess it was not private earlier when i read it. Wanted to read it again. 

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: puttiw

Thank you. 

Guess it was not private earlier when i read it. Wanted to read it again. 

You're welcome. I hope you would be able to read it again. It was one of the best stories about Arshi. I remember reading it several times. 

Pree_Grewal thumbnail

Hi, I'm trying to find a fiction where arshi had a arrange marriage. Khushi is from a middle class family but Nani and Anjali told Arnav that khushi is rich. Arnav hates middle class people because his dad was from a middle class family as well. When Arnav comes to know about Khushi being not rich, he leaves her. Khushi leaves back to lucknow and finds she is pregnant with twins. After a leap, Khushi calls Arnav and ask him to meet her and then tell him about twins because she doesnt want her kids to live without their father.