so vatsal is not a cameo but helly is

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

anyway what i feel now helly will be abir friend and is getting married to some random guy i feel he willl be just just 2 minute noodle will make appearance for two minute just like sourabh parent thats why there is no news of that guy as he is just set wala makeup dada

anyway vatsal is going to be nannu and will be with mishti in some foreign country 

and kuku will be divorced and kuhu due to some coincidence will get contract of helly character marriage and will mu that abir is getting married to her and will inform mishti 

anyway dont know what dahi khichri makers r planning but they surely have ended yrhpk as a typical itv show for leap and trp 

dont know why star plus has allergy with sensible story as show was getting trp even after having logic but no it look like starplus is like dont give brainy show as we have to hire writer and pay them 

so please take the cliche route

anyway not watching but feels bad seeing today segment 

and now its clear the show will go just like yrhpk 

anyway i dont know who were those people who said kartik should take advice from abir and this that

kaira r much much better than this mishbir 

anyway was fan of kaira and mishbir 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

If everything is hunky dori then what’s left to watch in the serial ? For me Abir is still the most sensible lead of ITV.Lets not forget that he is a human being and has his share of weakness . I don’t know about Kaira so will not comment on their Jodi 

Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago