Aman Junaid Khan.... The actual Nawab...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is for my Nawab with a nawabi heart.... 

Oh man kal kitna daata is bamde ko hum sab ne... But my my today he just stole the show for me.... 

This guys is still in dilemma about rosh but still he wants her to be comfortable wherever she is... The way he said to dadi on phone ki even

if I will get her back home just for saving us what's the use as ammi will again insult her... 

What is he.... Even he is angry with her without her fault then also he don't want to get her hurt.... ðŸ¤—

And the confusion he had when he asked her about her mom and the injury she had in her hand about who is she... The one he thinks or someone else...

Aww and the smile he had when he asked her to come and sit in the car and the way he asked her directly why is he staring at him.... Rosh ki chop ho gayi.... ðŸ¤£

The magical ride was so amazing.... I just love his total rubbish... 

And then his stand for rosh in junaid mansion... He just took my heart in that scene where even after parveen ka nachne wali rant he asked rosh to go inside... And the cherry was his scream in rosh to just go inside it was like just listen to me not anyone else.... 

Even he don't accept but rosh has become his addiction, life everything.... But he is still hanging Bcoz of the lies which are presented before him as truth.... 

Aman junaid khan is an amazing character I have seen in ITV.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

This post is for my Nawab with a nawabi heart.... 

Oh man kal kitna daata is bamde ko hum sab ne... But my my today he just stole the show for me.... 

This guys is still in dilemma about rosh but still he wants her to be comfortable wherever she is... The way he said to dadi on phone ki even

if I will get her back home just for saving us what's the use as ammi will again insult her... 

What is he.... Even he is angry with her without her fault then also he don't want to get her hurt.... ðŸ¤—

And the confusion he had when he asked her about her mom and the injury she had in her hand about who is she... The one he thinks or someone else...

Aww and the smile he had when he asked her to come and sit in the car and the way he asked her directly why is he staring at him.... Rosh ki chop ho gayi.... ðŸ¤£

The magical ride was so amazing.... I just love his total rubbish... 

And then his stand for rosh in junaid mansion... He just took my heart in that scene where even after parveen ka nachne wali rant he asked rosh to go inside... And the cherry was his scream in rosh to just go inside it was like just listen to me not anyone else.... 

Even he don't accept but rosh has become his addiction, life everything.... But he is still hanging Bcoz of the lies which are presented before him as truth.... 

Aman junaid khan is an amazing character I have seen in ITV.... 

Thankgod one positive post. I think death sometimes becomes necessary to realize love and even if she dies she will get alive by Aman's love and then i think real magical story will start from both sides.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Thankgod one positive post. I think death sometimes becomes necessary to realize love and even if she dies she will get alive by Aman's love and then i think real magical story will start from both sides.

I am all positive in this as we all know that both are each others protectors.... I trust aman that he will bring her back... Socho pyaar nahi hai to itna kar raha hai... To jab pyaar hoga to kya kya karega.... 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I am all positive in this as we all know that both are each others protectors.... I trust aman that he will bring her back... Socho pyaar nahi hai to itna kar raha hai... To jab pyaar hoga to kya kya karega.... 

When Parveen told Aman tu hi kehta rahta hai Nachne wali the way he shout Roshni andar jayeiye looks like he does not want his image to get spoiled in the eyes of Roshni🤣Amn ke pyaar ka nahi pata but he is getting protective of her and caring her. Car ko bhi isliye uda le gaya taki Roshni ko road pe chot na lage.😛

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

When Parveen told Aman tu hi kehta rahta hai Nachne wali the way he shout Roshni andar jayeiye looks like he does not want his image to get spoiled in the eyes of Roshni🤣Amn ke pyaar ka nahi pata but he is getting protective of her and caring her. Car ko bhi isliye uda le gaya taki Roshni ko road pe chot na lage.😛

@bold... Actually that was the scene I liked most... The intensity was too good there... I felt he was more worried about rosh izzat as ada was also there and parveen was insulting rosh in front of ada and he don't want rosh to take that bs bcoz of him... He was all ready to take that only to him... 

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, he is slowly slowing getting attracted towards her....her talkative nature ( though he does gets annoyed at times🤭) , her innocence, her sleep blabble .. I am so impatiently waiting for the episodes when they realize their love for each other and that they are inseparable...he vl do anything to get back his love

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

To me that shout was to indirectly shut up Parveen and her endless accusations.😎

Smart Nawab he is. Can't tell anything to Ammi toh Rosh ke through suna diya.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

To me that shout was to indirectly shut up Parveen and her endless accusations.😎

Smart Nawab he is. Can't tell anything to Ammi toh Rosh ke through suna diya.

Exactly mahi... He was indirectly asking parveen to stop and stop. Insulting his wife.... Nawab was on fire today.... 

Roshni andar jayiye..... Kya chillaya yaar....