Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh finally! smiley36 Let me take first comment! 

Aman,Aman,Aman.

Here's a list of things I love about him the most :

1. His sensitivity and vulnerability. As the man was brought up by women and surrounded by women,he has grown up more sensitive and vulnerable than most men. That's why it's a delight( and pain) to see a ML cry without any shame that is associated with the tag 'Boys don't cry'. He is intuned with his feelings and he expresses everything through the dept of his eyes.

2. The way he was adamant about his sisters' being financially independent before anything else. An ITV talking of importance of financial independence of women?! Rare. Very Rare. But that's Aman for you.

3. The ease with which he was willing to go to jail for what he did to Roshni. Guilt ridden but with a steely conscience. He related it to someone hurting his sisters so double points for that context. He's a good man. Inside and out.

Now three things I love about Vikram. 

1. Eyes. Eyes. Eyes. Eyes x infinity. His eyes are perhaps the most expressive ones I have seen in a long long time in an actor. He does not need words. He can enact a whole episode on eyes alone.

2. An actor that deserves a lot more than he gets. He is one of the finest on ITV EVER. He is so nuanced that you can see a scene of his for 10 times and you will find something new to rave about every single time. 

3.His uncanny resemblance to Fawad Khan sometimes really shocks me. He is handsome but in a very everyday-cutie kinda way. He's your next door neighbour wala handsome which I love. His smile is so cute. Lights up the frame every time! 

Well that's it for me for now! Here's to having a great Aman/Vikram AT and lots to drool over our Nawab! 💛 

P.S : Madhura am sure you will be an able admin! And the write-ups are absolutely fine. Hope you have a good time doing this. Thank you :) 

Welcome to the AT!! Would like to know your name.

You explained qualities of Aman beautifully and your favourite things on Vikram. Great to know about them and to read about it, wow!

Definitely! Let's make the place active.

PS : Thanks for the wishes, and compliments. I did and will enjoy, ofc seeing one of my most favourite actor perform, see in a totally different role, seeing him grow, discussing about him, and appreciating him, what's there to not enjoy?! I may go overboard infact, like now..lol. But don't worry we will all enjoy and have great discussions.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

I am so happy for this thread. Thank you Madhura for giving us the opportunity to pour our hearts for our hero. So here I go...

Aman Junaid Khan

First of all the name itself is so impressive! 

Aman is the most admirable character I have ever seen on screen. And I mean any screen. IMHO he is undeniably the most handsome Male lead in an ITV show till date! He is a man who is well read, well-educated and is very practical. He has many responsibilities to shoulder and he executes all of them in the best way possible. He loves his family very much and is very close to his mother.  He speaks less but he has an unstoppable spiral of pain inside him. He has a troubled past and his life is in constant danger but he still tries to cheer his family all the time and is in content pursuit of a happy life for them. He is a beautiful soul. Looking into his eyes always fills me with comfort and resolves my stress. Talking about his eyes, they are the most precious thing in this world. I just love them. 

Some of the special moments from YJHJK where he literally left me speechless. I was awestruck by his performance.

1. When he saved Roshni from the car thrown by Jinn. He didn’t even knew her and moments ago this very girl irritated him like hell but he still saved her! Why? Because that’s our Aman. A kind Man.

2. When he was getting married to Ada, his family forced him to not reveal his dark secrets to her but he went ahead and told her everything because he didn’t want anyone to become part of his troubled life without fully knowing what they are getting themselves into. That’s him. An honest Man.

3. Every time there is an imminent danger in front of his loved ones, he will push them behind him and step ahead to face the problem. I love that gesture of him. He is a man who doesn’t run away from troubles. He did this many times for his family including Roshni. He has  the courage to fight and die for the causes he believes in. 

4. The day when he unknowingly hurt Roshni under the influence of his jinn-part, his remorse and repentance was unfathomable. Even when he was in trance-situation-jinn-mode he was trying his level best to save Roshni. He repeatedly warned her to go away from him. Eventually when he was fully under the influence of his jinn-part, he grabbed her but still let her go one time. Only when she didn’t leave even after repeated warnings, he was forced to act under the influence of his jinn nature and he ended up hurting her. The next morning when he realized what blunder he committed he was devastated. Even though it was none of his fault still he was torn to pieces just at the thought of the pain he inflicted on her. The guilt and pain on his face and in his eyes was unfathomable. He hurts enough just being himself. I too cried with him that day!

There is so much more to write about Mr. Khan but I will stop here as now I want to talk about the real guy behind the almighty Mr. Aman Junaid Khan.

So let me start with saying this,

After I knew him, my favorite 3 words in English language are: Vikram Singh Chauhan. 

And I mean it.

He is an excellent combination of talent, looks and intelligence.

I first saw Vikram in YJHJK. Before that I didn’t even know he exists. And now only he exists on my radar of on screen heroes. I watched the first episode of YJHJK 3 times back to back and later on 20 times on and off in next 2 days.

He is such a fine actor that sometimes he makes me forget that I am watching a performance. He gets so real with his character.

There is something in everything about him! His smile is so charming. Looks wise he is a Greek God. I watched many of his interviews and found out that he is a great human being as well. His good looks are actually his second best asset.

I haven’t watched his previous shows and they are on my top to-watch list. He is very charismatic. He is so popular yet he is so down to earth. Not flashy at all. That’s touches heart. He deserves a lot better than what he has achieved so far. His performance in the scene where he turned into Jinn and next morning regrets for his doings was an Oscar worthy performance. He totally deserves a little golden statue for that performance. His eyes speaks volumes.They have a vocabulary of their own and he speaks through his eyes! Sometime I feel he can actually see through people with those sparkly eyes. I haven’t seen an actor who can express so much with just his eyes. He is just brilliant in whatever he does. 

Meenu, you are welcome!

Thanks for describing him and your appreciation for Aman and Vikram, so much in detail. Gosh 20 times? Massive. He definitely is versatile, and if you get a chance do watch his previous projects, my fav is jndsd and can have endless discussions, but of course not here, as it will be against rules..and whenever you see we can talk.

At the moment, this show is enough

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

AMAN'S AT 

YAYYYYY!

🥳

Thank you Madz!🤗

Wonderful writeup and graphics :)

I'm sure you'll be the best AT admin ever.❤️

Mahi!😃You are welcome.

Thank you for liking write ups and Graphics.

Thanks for the wishes.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Madz u have done a fabulous job. Writing isn't my cup of tea so I can't make ATs. I just love to read other people's opinions. Coz after all I am Aman's fan and like him. Less talking.😉

Thank you Sanchita. It isn't mine too, technically. Cool. Yes, you do..hoping to see you around though.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ACagedBird

Thanks for the AT.

The edits are beautiful so is the writing.

About Vikram, I first saw him in QH. I didn't watch JNDSD. Then watched him in EDT. I don't know if anyone also thought that, although he was antagonist in EDT, I wanted his character to redeem !! So that I could watch him the good one!! And I was at first interested in YJHJK for him cause I love to check my previous favorite shows actors new show.

You are welcome. Would like to know your name.

Thank you so much!

That's interesting. I did see EDT for a week, then quit. i felt though, character should not have redeemed as title would get meaningless then. Glad he experimented with roles. Great and reason for me starting yjhjk was him and vfx.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Hey madz🤗🤗🤗

Superb work, first page looks awesome..

Wishing good luck To the show..🥳

Have missed to watch this week due to busy schedule,i watch my shows only in weeknds.. 

Wanna be part of the AT🤗pls do asd me

I was fan of vikram from jndsd, not liked him much in ED, as i love positive characters alwaya..

I love vikrams subtle acting.. He is good at it..

Hey Pari🤗

Didn't expect you here, welcome to the AT.

Thank you for liking the 1st page, 😊

Yes! Hope show continues to be fun🥳

Okay, wise.

Sure, will add you🤗

Hi5 in jndsd, and edt even I didn't see much, positive cool..

Yes, he is fab!

Madhura.. thumbnail

Have updated the Members List, finally.

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Meenu, you are welcome!

Thanks for describing him and your appreciation for Aman and Vikram, so much in detail. Gosh 20 times? Massive. He definitely is versatile, and if you get a chance do watch his previous projects, my fav is jndsd and can have endless discussions, but of course not here, as it will be against rules..and whenever you see we can talk.

At the moment, this show is enough

Thank you Madhura. I am so glad to be here. This is my first ever experience of joining a forum to chat about a TV show.. 😊 and I am loving it. 

And about that loong Vikram/Aman puran I wrote(thoda jayda lamba ho gaya na😆), I am under the influence of his highness...! This is not me but the current reality is that these days this is me! 🤣

And this forum is super. The kind of people I am meeting here and the kind of responses I read, they are amazing. Our YJHJK forum mates are very intellectual and thoughtful and pleasingly funny at the same time! Hope I make some good Friends here! 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Thank you Madhura. I am so glad to be here. This is my first ever experience of joining a forum to chat about a TV show.. 😊 and I am loving it. 

And about that loong Vikram/Aman puran I wrote(thoda jayda lamba ho gaya na😆), I am under the influence of his highness...! This is not me but the current reality is that these days this is me! 🤣

And this forum is super. The kind of people I am meeting here and the kind of responses I read, they are amazing. Our YJHJK forum mates are very intellectual and thoughtful and pleasingly funny at the same time! Hope I make some good Friends here! 

😊

Interesting🤣

Great to know you are enjoying the forum 😃

SoundOfSilence thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

You are welcome. Would like to know your name.

Thank you so much!

That's interesting. I did see EDT for a week, then quit. i felt though, character should not have redeemed as title would get meaningless then. Glad he experimented with roles. Great and reason for me starting yjhjk was him and vfx.

It's Ruksana.

I watch the show till Shrananya's death then on ond off. Cause I didn't like the actor much playing Shiv & wanted Sha-Vyom pair which was not possible so the redemption thing. Do I need to tell I like him that was the main reason😆 But it's really good that Actors experiment with roles, that's how they can know their potential. And I think Vikram did justice to that role. Sorry, if I ranted much breaking rules.

And I'm enjoying Vikram's acting playing Aman very much.