Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who said it is his responsibility? πŸ˜‚ But you play the game, you pay the price. He will be ridiculed for his choices. 

At the end of the day, there is a bit of narcissism in all celebs. They want to be acknowledged. SRK openly admits to it. Other actors act like they want to be left alone, but the minute they are, they will panic. 

Karthik Aryan at some point will find that he won't get credibility unless he repudiates the very genre which got him started. Give him a few more years πŸ˜‚.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Well surely it doesnt affect his box office  and that is what matters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not some butthurt  critics n sjwsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Still no answer to original question except yeah, the lowlifes like it. 🀣

99% of movies shows men as evil. Its ok. But make few movies showing women as evil and all people lose their mindπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i guess lowlives also like men bashing movies and have no complaints. Hypocrisy at its finestπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he is successful bcoz he is gud actor for millions. But typical inolerant people who cant accept when others dont share same opinion as themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ w

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Why r u bringing rape in karthik movies discussion? ?

Lol women don't  murder? 🀣 wtf🀣

Women have misused laws these days bcoz they are all in favour of them and they can ruin guys career in just matter of second. That delhi sarbjit case with jasleen kaur is prime example of women being evil.  And lae sucks that they dont jail such women when they are proven false. She went to canada but ruined a man's life,  career.. So yes  women r not saint alwaysπŸ€ͺ

Or countless fake dowry cases where  so many guys committed suicide?

The context we are talking about here are Luv Ranjan's and rooster's movies. In Rooster's movies he tends to whine about women being annoying, gold diggers and not succumbing to his needs . It's grating to nerves to hear a  disgusting dialogue being paraded as humour,  where marital rape is a real problem and there are no laws for marital rape . And that's the reason he is being abhored by real life women.  I don't see him pointing out any bad women in his movies , all i see is him, in hormonal overdrive acting like a fool. 

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

The context we are talking about here are Luv Ranjan's and rooster's movies. In Rooster's movies he tends to whine about women being annoying, gold diggers and not succumbing to his needs . It's grating to nerves to hear a  disgusting dialogue being paraded as humour,  where marital rape is a real problem and there are no laws for marital rape . And that's the reason he is being abhored by real life women.  I don't see him pointing out any bad women in his movies , all i see is him, in hormonal overdrive acting like a fool. 

That faults lies with script writer who brought rape dialogue. He is an actor and he doesn't  write dialogues first of all. He will speak what is presented to him.  He is not any khan or akshay who can change dialogues and scripts. He doesnt have the clout yes.

He does what script demands. If gulsshan grover played rapist and murderer  over n over, it was part of his script.  

Real life women? I have seen women enjoying his movies since university day who also cheered for his monlogues in pkp series. Bcoz they can differentiate  real and fiction. 99% of movies show men as bad. No one blinks an eye but one movie showing bad side of women which actually exits  and all hell loose. Sorry to say. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Usse pehle

Please explain why are star kids desperate for link up rumours with him...lack of options?

There are hardly any younger single guys around. Who else will they do link-up rumors with? There is only Vicky and Kartik. I don't think Ranbir works anymore because nobody would want to mess around with Alia and KJo's PR.

Guys like Hrithik are way too old for any of the younger girls to have much interest in creating rumors with.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Once again, deflection🀣.

No bud. Who on this thread stated they have a problem with female villains? The problem is Karthik Aryan's dialogue about ALL women. Plus, the crass jokes about serious issues.

Gulshan Grover was presented as BAD MAN. Karthik Aryan is presented as hero. He CHOOSES to do the role for money and fame, so yeah, he will get the brickbats.

Oh, one more thing. Nobody here is talking about taking to court to stop him from exposing the misogyny of his audience. But as long as he continues to make such movies, he will continue to hear people's opinions. Free country and all that πŸ˜‚. Indians long ago got the right to free speech, you know. Karthik Aryan and his audience will be ridiculed for their choices. At some point, he is going to want acceptance as well. We shall see what he will do at that point.😊

Posting answer to original question again: there is a market for misogyny. Hence he succeeds.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Perplexity of current bw. But then there are Ananya fans so anything is possible. πŸ˜‚

He is aging backwards too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ From 30 to 28 .. how does he do it? πŸ˜‚

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Perplexity of current bw. But then there are Ananya fans so anything is possible. πŸ˜‚

He is aging backwards too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ From 30 to 28 .. how does he do it? πŸ˜‚

There is a beauty queen whose name I won't mention. She was 3 years older than me when she won the crown. A few years later, she was same age as me. Now, she is younger πŸ˜‚