Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Yep, we could have. IF it had only been related to fangroups. But if you look at that thread well, you might take a guess why we didn't. In case you think that the reason is two-thumbs being involved (because hey, biased mods) Billi's thread could have been closed too. I'll leave it to your understanding.

He has three thumbs though. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

He has three thumbs though. 

Haan he does 😳 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The whole event with Veer got cancelled?! Did the people get refund? 

I was about to go to the Rotterdam event but couldn't go because of studies tbh, but as far as I had seen, the arena was almost full. The meet-and-greet tickets were 75% sold. So much money was involved, it's just bad organisation like you're saying :/

I was thinking of going but felt it wasn’t worth it and I guess I was right. If I did go and didn’t meet him I’d be super pissed 😂

You in NL?

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

I was thinking of going but felt it wasn’t worth it and I guess I was right. If I did go and didn’t meet him I’d be super pissed 😂

You in NL?

Nah I'm in France but NL is not far, I would have gone by train xD

Yeah after what has happened even I feel less regrets about choosing uni over it lol. Imagine that happening and you having paid 300 euros lmao

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Show getting cancelled is no big deal anyway. Hota hai sab ke saath. Take action against the taunting. Locking the thread was unnecessary. 

The reason we raised our voices in DT thread and did our part 😆