Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

so much euros is a lot. euro is really costly. this gives bad image. also wasnt farhan supposed to be there? and why would just sunny be thrown out??

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The whole event with Veer got cancelled?! Did the people get refund? 

I was about to go to the Rotterdam event but couldn't go because of studies tbh, but as far as I had seen, the arena was almost full. The meet-and-greet tickets were 75% sold. So much money was involved, it's just bad organisation like you're saying :/

Ranveer's event got cancelled because of the Free Kashmir (anti India) protests in Birhamingam that weekend. The organizers announced on SM they will fully refund.

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Ranveer's concert was cancelled because of the Free Kashmir protests (rally against Modi and India, because of revocation of Article 370)  in Birmingham  around the time of his concert. His concert was supposed to be held at 1st September. Protests were held on 29-31st August.

https://twitter.com/MuslimDefenceL1/status/1167159094479872000?s=20

Huh? You're conflating the two things together yourself but that was never given as the reason. The concert was supposed to happen 1 day after the protests ended anyway. They had also been reducing prices before that. Obviously the tickets must not have been selling.

They also claimed the concert was postponed instead of just telling the truth that it was cancelled. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/evening-ranveer-singh-birmingham-tickets-16676122

https://www.bizasialive.com/an-evening-with-ranveer-singh-event-postponed/

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/83-star-ranveer-singh-s-fan-event-birmingham-postponed-due-unknown-reason-new-date-yet-be-announced-470953

Hopefully people who bought tickets got their money back. I guess people would have been complaining on twitter if they didn't get their money back so they must have.

Since the Hrithik show actually took place even though it was bad, I doubt anyone will get their money back. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The one which, along with the topic, had vishesh tippani that targeted an entire fangroup? 😗 

You could have simply left a note after editing the fangroup part in the OP. 

GumGum thumbnail

Show getting cancelled is no big deal anyway. Hota hai sab ke saath. Take action against the taunting. Locking the thread was unnecessary. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

Huh? You're conflating the two things together yourself but that was never given as the reason. The concert was supposed to happen 1 day after the protests ended anyway. They had also been reducing prices before that. Obviously the tickets must not have been selling.

They also claimed the concert was postponed instead of just telling the truth that it was cancelled. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/evening-ranveer-singh-birmingham-tickets-16676122

https://www.bizasialive.com/an-evening-with-ranveer-singh-event-postponed/

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/83-star-ranveer-singh-s-fan-event-birmingham-postponed-due-unknown-reason-new-date-yet-be-announced-470953

Hopefully people who bought tickets got their money back. I guess people would have been complaining on twitter if they didn't get their money back so they must have.

Since the Hrithik show actually took place even though it was bad, I doubt anyone will get their money back. 

The organizers themselves put out the statement on their SM that the event was postponed due to an unforeseeable operational reason. The sales were good I did check ticket factory and saw sold out blocks (even the VVIP ones).  They never gave a reason, so the low ticket sale is a presumption on your part as well.The Birmingham protest might have ended but protests were held in London later that week. So they might thought it is better to postpone the event. Since the organizors never gave no calrity no one will know the truth. The people who organized the event are pretty reliable though, maybe they really did postpone not cancel.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

Where is this HRX spin coming from? I hv not seen it. I think you have mixed up both. Rotterdam is not in Dubai but in Netherlands. People shud use a Map - will help them know how far both places are. Hrithik clearly said "Thank you Dubai" in his twitter post. Where is the spin?

HRX event took place in Dubai on Nov 16th. Rotterdam one took place on Nov 17th.  This schedule was announced many weeks back. It was not some sudden overnight change. The event was already 80% sold out one week back. One of my friends tried to book tickets but could not find the ones she wanted as it was sold out. That is why some r angry as they paid extra bucks for a special meet and greet session but could not meet Hrithik. 

I can understand  some haters disappointed with the response for Hrithik in foreign soil. Maybe they didnot expect him to be so popular except their favorite. So, trying to spin their own story by bringing some HRX spin story and wat not. They really need to take a chill pill. Even the people crying for refund are Hrithik fans only who were ready to pay huge and extra money to see him. They r sad only bcoz they wanted to see more of him than was given. Thats it. 

😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

That would put a question mark on his supposed huge fanbase. He hardly trends on twitter unless something controversial. But nah according to hrithik fans they are not jobless so don't have time unlike other fans. Nice excuse.

According to his fans on social media, he is primarily responsible for the success of WAR. If that's the case let's see whether his next solo movie does 300 cr or not. Everything will become crystal clear as long as he doesn't resort to using his famous calculator.

Who hurt you? 😅

XVYK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

That would put a question mark on his supposed huge fanbase. He hardly trends on twitter unless something controversial. But nah according to hrithik fans they are not jobless so don't have time unlike other fans. Nice excuse.

According to his fans on social media, he is primarily responsible for the success of WAR. If that's the case let's see whether his next solo movie does 300 cr or not. Everything will become crystal clear as long as he doesn't resort to using his famous calculator.

i saw your thread and you were being plain idiotic...especially stating super30 would have done only 110 cr without tax free status and all...tax free by state governments only causes a minor decrese in ticket price..it would have hardly added a few crores...it just encourages more people to buy tickets due to less price in theory...just shows your ignorance about trade or your hatred...

whenever there is an announcement he trends..there were multiple trends related to super 30 and war..if you expect his fans to trend hrithik coming to rotterdam..no they are not that jobless..nor do they have any point to prove like fans of other stars  struggling to stay relevant...it's not an excuse..just shows your lack of common sense or your hatred..

every film has it's own fate..war had a certain potential and worked in a certain way..hrithik got immense praise..if you want to people to say he has nothing to do with it's success..sorry everyone is not in the same page as you..live with it....his next film will work according to it's potential and acceptance..his stardom will act as a catalyst just like in case of everyone's film..until then and after that..stay pressed..

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

You could have simply left a note after editing the fangroup part in the OP. 

Yep, we could have. IF it had only been related to fangroups. But if you look at that thread well, you might take a guess why we didn't. In case you think that the reason is two-thumbs being involved (because hey, biased mods) Billi's thread could have been closed too. I'll leave it to your understanding.