Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the update Preeti🤗

So Abir is going to break up with mishti due to BB naamkaran dhamki? Most illogical reasoning for a breakup.

Did Abir forget that mish went to Rajgad during KC?

What Abir thinks of Mishti-baba connection is to be seen tomorrow... BB has fed her crap today!

Abir will give up his happiness to protect his toddler Nanko! Kunal couldn’t make Abir choose between him and Mishti, but now BB is going to succeed!

So you have really stopped watching it Shruti, seriously? Why yaar, whatever it is we will face together! Don’t give up!! 

Miss your caps dear...

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What was that crap when Meenu stopped abir from getting hurt from bell😡 Meenu is more than enough to hurt Abir.. no one else is needed..

I feel something is terribly wrong with creative team ever since baba track

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Abir really argued with her, he firmly told her that he Is her son but he also has some dreams of his own... BenBa is really going to blackmail her with the reveal of 2 cards - marriage and Kunal’s truth? Or is Abir going to believe BB that Mish knew about Baba from before?

The only good thing to come out of this is Abir being angry with BB! I hope their tashan remains intact after the breakup and post leap... he should not forgive his selfish mother!

I don’t think Abir will believe BB and very sure breakup is not because of that. That’s why she had to play her Kunal card. Bb I tell you a very poisonous person

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆....I dnt think he will do it....If this is the reason then the whole mah fam knows the truth...and he will have no leg to stand on for the break up!!!!

I think the kundali dosh thing is coming to play on the tilak ceremony!!!

Pain tho hoga hiii for mishbir and the fandom!!!

Wish the Cvs will make this less painful......😭

What’s that Mini? Was there some spoiler about this??

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There was...Pali..yesterday I saw in it twitter and I only posted here...kundali dosh will also be one of the reason for their breakup...🤗🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I don’t think Abir will believe BB and very sure breakup is not because of that. That’s why she had to play her Kunal card. Bb I tell you a very poisonous person

😆 She has quite a number of backup plans in her kitty!!!

Plan A-  Mishti is a vamp ....flopped

Plan B - Naming ceremony of a grown up married Kunal.....😆 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Thanks for the update Preeti🤗

So Abir is going to break up with mishti due to BB naamkaran dhamki? Most illogical reasoning for a break up.

Did Abir forget that mish went to Rajgad during KC?

I’m sure he will connect the dots Shruti. Bb ka kaunsa demand logical hoti hai? She’s so toxic and I hope Abir gives her silent treatment after breakup. At least makers didn’t whitewash bb as we thought during baba track 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

What was that crap when Meenu stopped abir from getting hurt from bell😡 Meenu is more than enough to hurt Abir.. no one else is needed..

I feel something is terribly wrong with creative team ever since baba track

Creatives were trying to tell Abir and us through BB that he was going to do “Aa bail (buffalo) mujhe maar” but BB saved him.. :-/

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yup....there is a spoiler!!!Dunno if its true!! ....tilak ceremony is going to be there...so it myt be true!!!!😒

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why is abir being called a maa bhakt 

Come on if mishti will not tell her side of story then what is abir going to do haan ...night date ...mish had got a big opportunity to reveal the truth...she was acting like a dumbo when abir was saying that benba risked her life....what was she doing then...chup Bethi thi ...big dobbi daffood she is 

Instead of telling the truth she was interested in doing kuchi koo romance ...nonsense ...this is heights of foolishness 

This time nanko is right ....sab mishti ki wajah se 

Thank you makers 🙏 for teaching me yet another lesson 

Don't try to cross oceans for those who haven't even shown signs of crossing puddles for you 

And 

Proving abir right 

Jab koi rishta toot ta hai ... toh uske Zimmedar vo do log hote hain jinke bich vo rishta hai ...

And 

Don't take things and people for granted in life ... 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Abir isn't at fault here...

Please don't blame him ...

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago