Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchic2

But Kabir wasn't violent to women only. Anyway, I haven't watched the movie so can't say much but abhi isko Kabir Singh ki yaad achanak se kaise aayi.

She wants to trend ðŸ¤£

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Of course it is 😑

Ennuyi thumbnail

Baap re heroine to toh bilkul vamp nikli, full on negative, initially I thot maybe she's a grey character...I dont think feminists would have too much problem with the film..the female lead is the main villain, thats it...not like the hero stalked her, forced her to have a relation with him it was other way round lol 

Waise Ahan Sheety looks like the hero (his name is karthikeya right) so the casting is done well ðŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Wo to film hai but jab pappa par metoo ke eleven women ne allegations lage the tab defend bahut kiya tha and asked women to be sure of allegations.

whose Dad....Nandita's Dad?😕

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

whose Dad....Nandita's Dad?😕

Yes, painter Jatin Das.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That me too fiasco of her dad is another case. Kabir Singh is another case. One wrong doesn't make the other right.

Nandita might be a hypocrite for defending her dad but she is not wrong about Kabir Singh.

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Wo to film hai but jab pappa par metoo ke eleven women ne allegations lage the tab defend bahut kiya tha and asked women to be sure of allegations.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Baap re heroine to toh bilkul vamp nikli, full on negative, initially I thot maybe she's a grey character...I dont think feminists would have too much problem with the film..the female lead is the main villain, thats it...not like the hero stalked her, forced her to have a relation with him it was other way round lol 

Waise Ahan Sheety looks like the hero (his name is karthikeya right) so the casting is done well ðŸ˜†

dude you're underestimating feminists lol:

https://www.sify.com/movies/arjun-reddy-sri-reddy-telugu-cinema-s-hatred-for-women-news-telugu-sh0lUQhdjifhc.html

yes the similarity with the hero in original and Ahan Shetty is uncanny lol.