Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya was the unsuspecting egg donor. Something still doesn't sound right about this.

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Coming up in few more parts... the why and what made Sampatha does it... wrongly understanding the bond between Maya and Malhar. 

Edited by arya.arumugam - 4 years ago
Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Chapter 7 - Acacias

Image result for Acacias

The house was huge but the people’s faces were small with worry, one in particular though was more pale than usual. “M.J aap phir se kisi ne acacias use kiya aabi aabi allert aayi hai. Lekin unlogon ne pura ka pura details ko lock up karvadhiya.” 

Anthara Roy: the world, a family woman, a social butterfly, someone who was always beautyful to look at... but that is were it stops. In reality though the story was a completely different one

Image result for antara roy beyhadh

Dropping his work, the man walked up to her and hugged her tightly, “Shh its all right Anthara, don’t worry, main kisi se patha kar lunga. Just give me a little time...” 

“N-nahi M.J ek aur bache ko vo log phasadhenge... hume aur Dhiya ko phasakar unlogon ke mauth ka karan banadiya gaya. Aab inko... vo kabhi nahi runkenge. Kuch karo na Mrithyunjay... please.” pulling her close into his arms he rubbed her arms lightly, “Shh shh... relax Anthara, baito...” 

Mrithyunjay Roy - the business maganet, the power factor who always achived grately in life. The man who destroyed many and saved more... but stuck into a ‘chakravyug’ which was burning him internally. 

Pulling her onto his lap he slowly rocked her, not thinking about the fact that they were in his office area. “Aab bathao, kya hua?” 

“Phir se kisi ne uss code par print kiya. Muje message aayi thi... M.J instantly koshish kiya dhekne ke liye lekin kuch patha nahi chala. Bahoth dhar lag raha hai, humari bache ke thara koi aur hoga na?” 

“Hoga koi, lekin humare thara unke parents ko dhoke se marra nahi jaayega. Uss bache ko humare bache ke thara chupana nahi hoga... iss bacha safe hoga, apne hi family ke paas hoga. I promise you Anthara.” came the reply from the man as he continued to rock his wife. Just then someone opened the door, “Diya?” 

“Muje bhi allert aayi... Anthara, aab tuut nahi sakte hum log, all right.” she added kneeling down next to her and holding her hand, “Jho mere saath hua, ek aur ke saath hone nahi dungi... galath logon par bharosa karke jisko hum saab ne kho dhiya, vo bahtoh bada price thi.” Anthara, who was crying pulled her self down and hugged her friend tightly began wheeping - her husband too joined the other side of the hug as Diya comferted both of them... 

Diya Shankar - gynocologist by proffesion but someone who has hands in all the pies. Anthara’s collage friend...

Little did they know, the very person they were talking about was now standing in a kitchen cooking an extravagant dinner. Her door bell suddnely rang, “Just a minute... RISHI?” 

"Umm hi aah actually umm can I come in? Are you free ya Kai Bahar ja rahe hai aap?" She moved aside letting him in then smiled, looking down at her the black and white camouflage short skirt with a long white sleeveless followed by a shorter black sleeveless on top of it. Additionally she had worn light smokey makeup and a light cream lipstick against the simple silver drop earrings, "Bahar in kapson main? Don’t be silly..." 

"You look so cute... Socha much bada plans hai..." He added, to which she moved away and rolled her eyes, “Come on in and no aaj ka din ithna karaab tha, ki bhas ghar par relax kaara chahathi thi.” 

“Oh actually socha aap ko dinner par invite karlunga. No problem main yahi par kuch order kar lunga. Kya lenge aap?” she smiled at his question and closed the door, “I am very sorry Rishi lekin aaj bahar, impossible hai. I had a really bad day! Hospital jaane se pehele unse confirmation mili thi... so tume call karke baath nahi kar payi. Aabhi aayi thi, socha fresh hokar call karlungi, tume bhi iss dinner ke liye invite karne waali thi... ”

“Muje bhi?” he asked, “Haan vo actually if this goes through I will kind of be your boss. If one or two small issues get solved... you will become part of ZEEAV too! Mere thara.” 

“Oh? Actually sorry ma’am... lekin...” she interrupted him, “Maya is fine... and umm tume khaane main koi restrictions hai? Allergies? Dislikes?” 

“Aise kuch bhi nahi hai kyun?” he asked, “Chicken soup, noodles, garlic bread aur sondhesh hai aaj ki menu main.”

“Really? Wow vo saab tho meri favorites hai.” he smiled, “Maine aab thak banayi nahi... so if you don’t mind, filaal tumhare liye ek aachi si cup of coffe banakar tume pila skai hoon... aur cooking ke waqth agar tume vahaan baitne main problem nahi ho tho...” she paused, “Aap ke kuch help karun?” 

“Hmm... hmm... bhas baito uthna kaafi hai. Need some reading materials?” she asked, “N... nahi... vo bhas... aap ke paas rahunga... if you don’t mind...” 

“Sure... yahaan aise saaj dadjne ka koi aur iradha tha ya co incidence tha?” she asked, “Nahi, bhas aap hi se mile aaya tha. Actually please yeah math samajna ki main stalk kar raha hoon aap ko, aap ko rothe hue dhek liya tha. Socha dinner par lekar jaunga. Help you unwind...” 

“Oh? Tho vo venting main cooking karte karthe kar sakti hoon, actually aaj ka din hi super aajeeb thi... coffee?” she asked, when he nodded she started the coffee machine and began pulling out ingredients for dinner. “Aaj ka din ajeeb kyun tha?” 

“Sach kahuun tho, pura din ups and downs se bara hua tha... first meri friend na, meri expectations kaafi exceed karvadhiya! Dusri tharaf, na meri friend ki death anniversary, uski beti ko sambaalna pada... Upar se, aaj collage main maine apni parents ki doppelgangers ko dheki.... It was crazy. Finally jaise vo kaafi nahi tha, it was the same college were my parents studied. I found their details there aur aank bhar aayi, I could not control nay more. Isiliye bhas rone lagi thi... patha hai Rishi, maine apni parents ko kabhi nahi dheki. Jho bhi muje patha hai unke baare main, vo uss diary se tha jo unlogon ne mere liye lika... Unfortunately, they died before my birth... so it was a really strange... patha hai Rishi Dr. Thripati na sirf meri ma ke thara dhikthi hai balki actually meri ma ki aadhaten bhi hai. She is so sweet, aur dhonon ne na jiss thara muje treat kiya aur project main involve hone ke liye maanga... they respected my feelings... upar se... upar se patha hai, luch ke liye bhi bulaya kal. I felt so safe with them, it was something I had never ever felt in my life before. Aur jaab maine college main guumne ki permission li tho ek jatke main secure karvadhiya... Mr. Thripati ne. He was so cool... phir jaab main aaj hospital main thi... apni friend ke liye, I had actually fallen asleep. Patha nahi kya hua tha thab unka call aaya tha... Sam se bhi kaafi pyaar se baath kiya. Upar se, baath karne ke baadh, muje message kiya tha... Jaise vo kaafi nahi tha, muje thodi deer pehele call bhi kiya tha, Dr. Thripati ne haal chaal puchne ke liye. She actually asked if I wanted some thing for dinner... aur bol dhiya Dr. Thripati muje pick karlenge... it took time to convince her that I am all right... aur bhas so gayi thi.” 

“Dr. Thripati as in humari collage ki nayi dean?” he asked, “Haan kyun?” 

“Maya, is collage main main teen saal se pad raha hoon - agreed use kaafi guumna pad raha tha aur aabhi aabhi bussiness ka pura transfer India main hua hai aur expansion ka sochne lage hai but the woman is strict and cold. Jithna opportunities deti hai uthna punishment bhi dheti hai. She is crazy...” he added, to which she said, “Hmm...” 

“Aab yeah Hmm ka kya mathlab hothi hai.” her smile suddenly faded, remembering another person who asked the same question once, controlling her self she smiled and replied, “Hmm as in tume apni opnion ka hak hai... Na vo meri ma hai aur na main uski student hoon. Aur kabhi kabhi kaam ke wajay se na, logon ko vo dhikani padthi hai jo vo nahi hai.” 

“Oh... all right... strange, jaise aap karte hai na vaise hi mere dad bhi karthe hai.” Maya who was spices masalas and putting them in a bowl froze, “Sorry?” 

“Aap jiss thareeke se spices ko aise nikaalthe hai, vegetables ke kachde ko ek separate bowl main daalthe hai upar se chopped vegetables ko plates main rakte hai vaise hi mere dad bhi waise hi karthe the. Actually, uska angel karthi thi and she is the one who taught him to cook... kehethe hai jaab bhi cook karte hai tho aisa lagtha hai ki uski angel hai vahi par kitchen main uske saath khaana banathe hue.” her hands froze for a moment but she asked, “Angel?” 

“Vahi bulathe the use, angel. She was someone special.” Rishi added sipping his coffee, when Maya gulped her own avoiding his eyes, “Maya... kuch puchlon app se?” 

“Sure, but agar tum chaho tho apni vo over shirt nikal sakte ho. I don’t mind... heat spreads a lot in this kitchen. You can put back on when they arrive...” she added, he did as he was told removing the cream over shirt he was wearing, “Actually aap se puchne waala tha, aap uss din... jaab muje bachaye the...” 

Just then her phone rang, “Sorry I got to take this, hmm speaker...” 

“Kaun hai tere saath baby?” came the breezy voice on the other end, “Rishi baby tume yaadh hai, Matha ke visarjan... that guy.” 

“Cool. Hay listen quick call, Shikrithi aur Wazir ko na London ja rahe hai. So your pa’s are available or kai aur dhekna hoga? Char baar call kar chuka hoon!” Maya took a second to answer, “Actually they have gone for a wedding, don’t worry I will have the stay arranged bhas details bijwadge. Aur yeah batha jaan hai kahaan?” 

“Conference call. Dinner ka duty mera, so got to go all right sexy?” she smiled, “Sure, don’t let them drink tonight!” 

“Done. Love you!” he replied, cutting the line making her catch Rishi’s eyes again, “Umm aap ka boyfriend tha?” 

“Vo nahi nahi humari group ki aadhath hai, baby honey jaan jaise shabhd use karne ya aise love you bolna... it’s normal.” she replied, switching of the stove, “Oh... really? Ithna...” 

“Jo log dhardh ke wajay se judd jaathe hai na, unke liye risthe kuch alag si nazar aathi hai. Clearer.” she added, switching on the blender, “Maya? Aap uss din jab muje bachaya...”

“Main bhas swimming practice kar rahi thi... in my line of work aksar aise logon ko bachana padthi hai jo suicide ke intention se paani main kuudhte hai. It was lucky I was there, bhas.” she replied, “Oh? Aap exactly karthe kya hai?” 

“Kaafi saari kaam karthi hoon... umm to start with project manager hoon, UN main, which you already know. Additionally, case worker hoon - sorry thi... vo kaam thoda kam hogaya hai. Sexualy abused victims ko phir se society main kaam karne ke liye help karthi hoon. Kind of a mentor program...” she added, “Upar se writer bhi hoon, two books are out lekin publisher ne contract thoda so I am hunting for a new one. Unmain se ek ke saath hia aaj dinner meeting hai... hopefully they would say yes... finally - investment company hai. Lekin write ups ka aur investments ka asli chehera mera friend aur manager hai... I am like a silent partner. Vo bhi aaj aaraha hai, usi ke liye yeah penut butter and banana jam sanwitches, chocolate chip muffins aur strawberry milkshake add karvadhiya dinner par...” 

“Oh? All right... so exactly kya likthe hai aap?” he asked as she began tossing vegetables into the thava, “Maya Jaysing ke naam sune ho?” 

“Suna hoon, god, uski naam ithni baar sun chuka hoo

“Suna? Uski books tho humare liye ek inspiration se bhi badkar hai.” he replied, smiling she stretched her hand, “Maya Jaysing - the writer!” 

“Wow... vo aap hai, pichle do books ithne aache the, I read it cover to cover... aap hi vo writer hai... seriously, hum aap ko Maya wali Maya keheker bulathe hai.... We love your characters. Puchna chahatha tha, kya aise koi sach main tha?” 

Smiling she nodded, “Shayadh - shayath nahi. Writer ki asli thaqth apli characters ko jaan dhena, aur isli log unmain ek asli insaan ko duundh pathe hai.”

Just then oven tinged and she pulled out the tray of muffins, “Hot... hot.... Hot... Let us drop it there.... And get started on the soup... five minutes... then muje sandwiches karvana padega. What?” 

“No bhas - aap ki books ko padkar laga hot hai. Lekin aap tho hot plus kuch aur ka package hai.” he stated, to which she shrugged, “Cooking ke bare main bol rahe ho?”

“Not just cooking - aap ke style, attitude, risthe, ghar... sab kuch ithna amazing hai.” just then the phone rang again, “Hmm... speaker.” 

“Kalyani ko achanak vapas jaana hai. Aaba sahib ka call aaya tha, do din main wapas aajayegi, buss stop ja raha hoon. Riva ko upar bijwa raha hoon.” came the response, “All right... Rishi can you please get the door. Rajiv  - dhonon ko introduction main dhedungi. Love you by.” 

“Love you by.” he replied cutting the line, soon in rushed a little girl dressed in a light green dress with white thread work. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and a white sandals, her large eyes and soft smile though fluttered a little at the sight of Rishi, “Aap kaun hai?” 

“Ji main Rajiv aur aap kaun hai princess?” he asked kneeling down when Maya walked up to them and answered, “Ri baby yeah hai Mr. Rishi Roy. Rishi yeah hai Riva Chandhra, Rajiv ki beti. Hum saab ki aankon ka thara...” 

“Nice to meet you Mr. Roy.” she stretched her hand out and shook his, “It is wonderful to meet you princess.”

“Thank you - aap May ke ghar par kya kar rahe hai?” she asked, “Aap ki May ke saath dinner fixed hai mera.” 

“Oh... May, khaana ready hai kya?” she asked, “Almost baby bhas set karna baaki hai. He is child friendly lekin baaki dhonon ka muje kabar nahi aur upar se Rajiv ko bhi aana hoga na?” 

“Rajiv gaya hai Kalyani ko drop karne.” came the reply to which she corrected, “Chachu gaye hai Kalyani didi ko drop karne. Patha nhai kaab sudhroge tum! Chalo hath mu dhokar aana...” 

Just then again her phone rang, picking it she quickly gave the directions to come up to the house and turned to Rishi who was closing the door. “They are coming over, hopefuly if everything goes on correctly ek major kam hojayega... Rishi mind opening the door?”

“Rishi? Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?” he asked, “Rudhr... Ananya - aap Rishi ko jaante hai?” 

“Haan... Rishi mera bhai hai.” he added, looking between the two of them confused, “Oh... Ofcorse, Rishi Roy patha nahi kaise connection nahi banayi. Please come inside... welcome to my little home... Rudhr and Ananya.” 

“Thank you... these are for you.” he added handing her a gift, “Thank you so much. Please come inside, main bhas dinner set kar rahi thi, I am almost done. Please sit down... can I get you some water? Sorry paanch minute wait karna hoga, Rajiv bahaar gaya hai. Which reminds me, yeah hai Riva!” 

“Riva... I am so sorry patha nahi tha ki aap ki beti bhi hai warna uske liye kuch zarur lekar aatha.” he added looking at the little girl who smiled lightly at him. It was Maya who replied, “Khaash yeah meri beti hothi... friend ki beti hai. She will also be joining us for dinner, kaafi interest hai use, meri bussiness main. Zyadhathar baathen iske saamne ho sakti hai, good touch aur bag touch sikadhiya hai humne, few things though needs to wait if you catch my point.” 

“Sure ma’am...” Came the reply from the girl standing next to them, she was dressed in a light shade of blue like the child, but the dress was set in a sleveless cut with figure hugging model and a slightly zigzac cut at the end... on her ears were simple small earrings and her hair left open. “Ananya it’s Maya, just Maya... umm Ri come, Ananya... yeah hai Ri! Ri yeah hai Ananya Chatergy aur Rudhr Roy Ruhan publications inhi ka hai.” 

Streching her hand out to Rudhr she smiled, “Nice to meet you Mr. Roy.” 

“Nice to meet you little doll.” he replied, then turning to Ananya again streched her hand, “Nice to meet you Ms. Chatergy.” 

Instead she opened her arms and told the girl, “Hand shake ke badhle, hug mil sakti hai kya?” 

Nodding she wrapped her arms around the womans neck who closed her eyes for a second, not noticing the way Maya quickly wiped the tear away from the corner of her eyes quickly. Just the another person walked in... in a compleat contrast to Rudhr’s simple blue jeans and white shirt stood the dressed up Rajiv. He was dressed in a set brown trousers and shirt with a light cream formal jacket with a leaf printed jacket, with formal shoes, “Good evening everyone...” 

“Rajiv... your right on time. Isne apni haath mu dholiya, dinner set kar rahi hoon. Before I do that, yeah hai Ruhan publications ke Rudhr and Ananya.... Aur yeah hai Rishi, humari student connection - chemistery. Guys, yeah hai Rajiv, my friend, manager, life line.” 

“Life line?” there was a hint of jelousy in the voice of Rishi who repeated it, curiosity in the eyes of Ananya who just got up from her position from near the child, “Jiske saath zindagi ka har uthav chadhav dhek liya use life line hi kehethe hai. Yeah mera aur main iska life line hoon!” 

Before they could ask any thing else Maya made them sit for dinner and began serving the food. Rajiv moved around and switched on the projector, “Witer hoon - kahani ke thara baath ko sunathi hoon... please pay attention to the screen. An image came on the... her friends and her at schooll... 

“Best time of our life.” she started... 

Tweleve years ago... 

They sat at the school canteen, “Yeahi humari kahaani ki shuruvaadh hui thi. Twelth katham hokar ek kaafi project ki oppertunity aayi thi... internship ke type. Speical level, Tipsy ko ek higher level programing ka hissa mil chuka tha... Maddy ko criminal investigation ka chance mila tha... aur muje ek company ke liye digital transformation ka chance... hum teenon sathvi aasmaan par the. Hum saab ki dream projects thi yeah, muje mili thi Mumbai main... Malhar ko scotland yard main... Tipsy ko U.S main zindagi main peheli baar alag ho rake the. Akele ho rake the, hume laga shayadh friendship ki test hogi, sach tho yeah tha ki jo humare saath hua friendhsip ka test nahi tha... friendhsip ke siva sab kuch test ho gaya tha.”   

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Restarting as a pure Beyhadh FF... I think I am too focused on pulling the essence of something rather than focusing on were I really need to focus... will post the link  

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

We are about to get a flashback of what happened in the past.

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

will be starting there in new trial

Shakthi-04 thumbnail