Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

How can you someone else's eggs without their consent?

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You can find out in the next chapter... I will make sure the description is in detail... read to find out... 

Edited by arya.arumugam - 4 years ago
Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Chapter 5 - Past Present and Future 

Image result for jennifer winget sehban azim"

“Done Kalyani?’ asked Maya, as the girl worked on her question paper, “Done, aap check karlenge?” 

Both were dressed in a tracks... the older in a light blue and gray one the older her usual black, “Sure... bhas work out katham karne dho, warna phir se mogaambo aajayega.” 

“Sun liya maine.” She replied, “Thaki hui hoon, hogaya hai mera exercise. Iski test tho done deal hai. Upar se thak gayi hoon, multi task karne. Chemist ka call aathi rahi muje.” 

“Maya, meri jaan tere coffee tho dus minute main thiyaar ho jayegi. Aare haan, Kalyani, Mai ne tumhare liye call kiya. Jaao aur unko call karvadho. Aur tum, apni chart dhikana.” sighing, she handed him the phone... looking outside the balcony, when a smile crept onto her face, “Tera aashiq?” 

“Yup aaj subah subah shuru hogaya hai.” she replied sending a flying kiss, “Hay sweetheart kya kha rahe ho tum?”

“Doha.” came the reply, “Dhoa? Sachi? Mama ne kuch aur dhi uske saath?” 

“Umm miss-miss dadi hai. Akrak daali hai. Noniyans bhi daali hai. Phir mumma ne krak krak bhi daali hai. Topy se aise.” came the voice in response, an action and word she responded, “Toppy? Aise? Aaw. Khaash meri ma bhi banakar dhethi.”

“Gaww aaw main daatha hoon.” Maya laughed in response when another voice came, “Aur finally kha liya. Thank you Maya.”

“Sure. By!” she called, waving... Malhar who could not stop any longer laughed out aloud, “Yeahi bol raha hoon Maya. Choti choti moments, kushiyon ka, jab hum innocent hothe hai.”

“You mean love?” she asked looking at him, “Yeah love...” 

“Who is it you love Malhar Rane?” she asked, in a teasing tone, “You are Vishwamaya Jaising,” 

Nither realized that it was behind them stood Sampatha, holding a tray of coffee in her hand. Slowly keeping the dray down she left the room, wiping the few drops of tears that left her eyes. Not noticing the response Maya gave, “Jhoot.’ 

“Tumne mirror mirror thodi kaha, evil witch.” he replied pinching her cheeks, to which she gave a mock frown, “All right... mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most smartest of them all?” 

“You are my queen.” he replied, bowing down to her, making her laugh, “Thirty minutes. Get dressed. Main nahaane jaa raha hoon.” 

Exactly thirty minutes later, she walked out dressed in a black nature self embroidered dress that reached mid thigh with short sleeves. Her hair tied up in a high pony with light cream makeup finishing with black heel strap ups and long reflective gold earrings and a bangle on one hand... the other a thin gold butterfly watch. Malhar who was standing dressed in a white and yellow striped shirt with black jeans, drying his hair was a towel, smiled at her, “You look lovely Maya.” 

Sampatha smiled, in agreement, “Wow superb... mathlab aaj hospital nahi aaogi mere saath?” 

“Nope. Tipsy aaraha hai.” she replied, starting to eat the eggs that Malhar was set on her plate along with the garden sandwich and orange juice. “Maya, Rajiv Roy ke ithne pass jaana? Are you sure?” 

“I am.” she replied drinking the juice, the worry that went across their faces was not missed by Kalyani, who finally asked, “Aap ko Rishi ki zarurath achank kyun pad gayi?” 

Malhar was about to answer when Maya healed up her hand, Sampatha sighed onto the kitchen, when Nandhini muttered something about lunch and outside food. Maya’s eyes drove into Kalyani’s eyes, “Javab Kalyani. Apni saval ki?”

“Rishi Mrithyunjay Roy, duniya ke liye ek pampered brat. Lekin ek brilliyan student, all rounder jisko sab kuch karna pasandh hai. Padayi se lekar swimming ya kuch aur activities... aur test main dhikaya ki vo ek humanitarian hai... someone who wants to use power to help others. Lekin ladikiya uske liye ek ‘score-card’ hai lekin uska saabse bada distraction hai... distraciton hai... use focus karvana hoga uska ditration ke zariye. Vo distraction hi ek medium bana huga uska development ke liye, umm someone who knows how to work through it. Ek challel, jaise aaye mere liye ban gayi thi.” 

Maya smiled, proudly but lightly, “Good. your right. Aur haan, vahi mera plan hai.” 

“Tho aap kudh ko?” Kalyani asked, “Exactly aur usi ka shuruvaadh hua tha uss din vahaan Visarjan main hua tha. Rishi ke pairon main maine kudh maatha raani ka moorthy k bhaandh dhiya aur phir kudh bachayi bhi thi, aanke khuli aur usne muje dheka. Impress hogaya tha!” 

Picking her phone Maya quickly pressed a few buttons and set the printer to life, “Materials tumhare liye. Study kar lena. Aakar check karlungi.” 

Finishing her food she left, driving her black luxury car, humming along with the music. When she drove a little closer to the collage, she took a moment to plan her entry then drove in with zest. She had been awaiting the day when she would come face to face with Rishi again since the day he had come over that night looking for her. Seeing the locked door he had returned disappointed only to return constantly at different times trying his luck. Every single time she had managed to hoodwink him and ensure the door was locked. “Aab dhekthe hai Rishi Roy!” 

There he was parking her car, driving right across from him then pausing to pull down the window, “Excuse me, visitors parking?”

“Aap?” he asked, eyes widening with happiness and surprise, she in turn waved her hands in front of his face and asked, “Hello? Visitors parking?” 

Snapping out of it he smiled, then bent down to the level of her car, “Kyun na main aap ko dhikatha dhoon!” 

She stared at him as he got into the car, “Excuse me?” 

Looking surprised, smile fading he replied, “Rishi - Rishi Roy! Aap ne muje bachaya uss dhin... visarjan main.”

“Oh... of course... sorry. Umm aage se right?” she asked starting the car, when he asked, “Main bhaar bhaar aap ke ghar par aaya tha. Koshish kiya aap se milne ke liye... lekin har baar aap ghar par nahi the. Left side.” 

“Left... got it... Tume meri ghar ka patha kaise mila?” she asked, “Vo tho bhas aap ke ghar ka patha hai. Dundne main tho bawaan bhi milthe hai! I had to meet you... 

“Left! Tume mere gar ka patha kaise mila?” she asked, he shrugged, “Duunde main tho bagwaan bhi milte hai, maine bhas aap ka ghar ka patha duund liya tha. I had to meet you Maya... right turn yahaan.” 

“Got it...” as she turned, he asked her suddenly, “Photo main kaun tha? Jiska huliya aapn ne ithna bigaad kar rak liya?” 

“Photo?” she asked glancing at him, “Actually do din pehele andahr aaya tha, aap ko aavas bhi dhiya... ghar par dunde laga...” 

Suddenly as if remembering she asked, “Vo tum the? Thanks for the flowers.” 

“Aap ko pasandh aaya tha?” he asked, despiracy threaded in his voice but she was saved from answering when her phone rang, “Sorry... speaker.” 

“May, do I have to?” came the child’s voice, “Bache maine kaha na jaana hoga.” 

“Lekin May... muje daadhi ke paas rehena hai.” came the child’s voice, “Bache, muje patha hai ki aap ke friends vahaan par nahi hai aaj. Aap kaafi lonely feel kar rahe hai. Isliye aap ko aaj school jaana hoga and activites ko bhi compleat karna hoga. Its just for a few days baby.” 

The child sighed, “Lekin May!” 

“Bache aaj school jaayenge tho aap ke liye ek nayi experience hogi. Think about it, aur aaj main aap ke liye fresh strawberry milk shake, peanut butter and banana jam ke saath saath chocolate chip muffins bhi banaungi. All right?” she offered, “Promise May?” 

“Promise.” she replied, smiling lightly and cutting the line. Once she did he took the chance to quickly ask, “Maya vo aap ki beti thi kya?” 

“Khaash aise hothi! Dosth ki beti hai.” she added parking in the spot under the label, visitors parking. Once she parked, she turned around to grab her bag, brushing against him, as he breathed in her smell in deeply. Unlike, what she expected, he did not run his eyes through her body but stuck to her face, whispering, “Your beautiful!”

“Sorry?” she asked, “Your beautiful, not physically, something beyond it. Patha nahi kyun aise lag raha hai, jaise aap kuch aur hai... aap ki kuubsurathi chehere ya physical nahi hai. Usse aage hai!” 

Rolling her eyes she opened the door, getting out, he followed quickly, “May!” 

“DON’T CALL ME THAT.” She snapped, “Sorry, Rishi, lekin May vo naam tha jo meri mari hui dosth muje bulathi thi, aur aab uski beti.” 

His eyes were filled with confusion till he asked, “Vo bachi? Uski ma?” 

“Four years as of today.” she replied walking away, recovering he quickly fell in step with her, “Ma’am... umm... if you don’t mind... umm...”  

She looked at him waiting for him to finish the question, when a voice called out, “Gudiya...” 

The voice that called her was light, as the smile of the man who called her. He was dressed in a light cream trousers with a maroon shirt and a maroon vest with cream prints all over it. Set with simple comfortable sandals and a book in his hand, his hair was brushed neatly with a touch of salt and pepper... adding to the charm with the short cut beard. “Kaka? I missed you.” 

“Jaantha hoon!” he replied Rishi who was looking between them wished his teacher a good morning hesitantly, “Thank you, tumne mere din ko aacha chahakar aur zyadha aacha banadhiya. Good morning, Rishi... even better tumne Maya se already mill chuke ho. Now baaki charon ko buladhena, aur seedha mere office main aana.” 

“Yes sir. I will see you later ma’am.” Rishi added rushing away, once he did she left with the elder man, “Kaka...” 

“Tume Rishi ki zarurath hai, he is a natural. Uske paas vo thakqth hai, agar tum use ek chance dhethi hai tho.” he added, as they walked, she rolled her eyes, “Main bhi ek natural thi na kaka. Jisko M.J ne thod liya. Aap bhul gaye kya?”

She was in the hospital bed, dressed in the simple hospital gown. Unconscious, filled with scratches. Some new, some old, some almost gone. The doctors words ringing in his ears, “I am sorry Mr. Rane, use tranculize karna pada thaki clean up kar sake. She was shaking, koi bhi human contact se dar rahi thi, upar se abortion... saab kuch kaafi destroy kar dhiya bechari ko. Use madhath ki zarurath hai, someone she feels very safe with, someone who can actually love her. Aap uski parents ko bula sakte tho...” 

“Ladki anadh hai. Main uski dosthon ko buladunga... kya vo yahaan?” he asked, “Nahi... Shimla main ek ghar hai. Aap aur mere ek intern un bachon ko vahaan lekar jaa sakte hai. Zyadha log nahi hai, fresh hair, hill station... it will help her. Main aap ke liye arrangements kar lunga... lekin!” 

“Aaap ko cost ki chintha karne ki zarurath nahi hai.” he snapped his eyes stuck on his child, her breath uneven and shaken. The woman near him though was far from the child he had loved as a daughter! Unknowingly, though, there was another set of eyes, hidden away that was watching the girl sleep, pain filled tears dropping from them. The very set of eyes which was again, staring at her, large soft eyes... till a soft voice distracted it’s task. “Yashi, chup chup ke dhekne ke dhin katham hogaye hai. Aaj ke baadh, hum apni beti se khul ke mil sakte hai!” 

“Sachi Dha? Hum apni beti ko apni paas bita sakte hai?” she asked her eyes filled with a strange hope, “Twenty eight years, kaafi bada number hai na? Lekin aaj mere liye sabse special din hai. Beti bhi mil jayegi aur M.J ko thodne ka pehela mauka bhi. We will burn him to the ground!”  

“Lekin chehera nahi badhla humare. Kya vo hume pehechaanlega?” she asked, “Pechchaan kaise lega, khudh humare chitha ko aag lagaya yaadh hai? Come on, bhas thodi dheer aur...” 

As he lead her away the name Sampatha was dropped upon them, “Hay doctor ne kya kaha?” 

The girl standing in the courtyard sighed, “Bas toda treatment aur teek ho sakti hoon.” 

“Sounds super... Sam I will call you back...” came the reply as the lady thought about the real words the doctor spoke inside... 

“Samptha ji, I am sorry lekin aap ki egg ko fertilize hone ka chances kaafi kaam hai. Ek treatment hai, aap to ectopic pregnancy ke liye ja sakte hai. We can we can ensure it is a male child.” aded the doctor, feverishly Sampatha nodded, tears filling her eyes...  but she also knew that she had to give Malhar something bigger. Especially after what she had over heard him say, the previous night... “I have a better plan doctor, let us go for an IVF, there is a donor, unwilling, uski ovary eggs le lethe hai. Kitha waqth lagega?” 

“Twenty minutes maximum.” the lady replied, “Koi sighn nahi bachega. No marks or anything...” 

“Perfect, uski cycle ke aas paas lekar aathi hoon. It would not cause any suspicion.” she replied, the lady smiled at her, “Sure, don’t worry about anything. Humari contact Dr. Dhiya Eshwar ek hospital main kaam karthi hai. Vahi aap ki gynacologist banegi, she will help you with the whole thing.”    

“Thank you! Umm dhekiye usse patha nahi chalna chahiye...” Samptha added, “Don’t worry kuch patha nahi chalega. We have it under control.”   

As she walked out of the hospital a single tear trickled down her eyes as she recalled his words, "It is you I love, Vishvamaya Jaysingh." 

“Main aap dhonon ke beech aagai thi... lekin main hi aap dhonon ko saath laane ke liye kuch kar lungi. I am sorry Malhar, lekin tumhara pyar ko main tumse phir se bhaandh lungi aur dadhaji kuch nahi kar payenge.” 

Edited by arya.arumugam - 4 years ago
Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Sorry about the delay - having trouble writing... so wrote a few drafts before I posted. 

coderlady thumbnail

OK so she is planning to bring two people together by creating their child and carrying the baby.

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Good... also your other question will also be answered soon! 

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Betrayal or sacrifice? 

Related image

“Sampatha ji, aap ka kaam hogaya hai. Aap ki dosth ka egg aur aap ka pathi ka sperm ko saath main daal kar fertilize kar dhiya gaya hai. Sirf dho gante, aur aap ke andhar dal denge.” the doctor told Sampatha who nodded, turning to the lady near him he added, “Print under acacias.” 

“Yes sir.” replied the doctor, his eyes suddenly washed out, “Acacias?” 

“Nothing... code we use. Aap ko iss file ko sambaal kar rakna hoga. Stick to our networks doctors... aap ko kaafi help mil jayegi. Sorry Sampatha, lekin aaj peheli baar aise koi dhek raha hoon jo apne faidhe ke liye nahi... balki pyar ke kathir aise kuch kar raha hai.” he added, she looked at him surprised but seeing he would not say anything more decided to pull a tactic. Pulling out a box from inside her bag handed it to him, “Thank you kehene ke liye bake kiya... lekin aab dosthi ki iradhe se dhe rahi hoon. Kya hai na, jab bhi meri haath ka chocolate cake koi kha lethe hai na meri zindagi bhar ka dosth baan jaate hai.” 

Smiling he took it, sanitizing his hands ate some, “Aab samja kyun... its too good. Any ways Sampatha ji... I mean Sampatha, tumhari treatment meri hi nazar ke andhar hogi. Main Aurangabaadh shift horaha hoon, I thought I will let you know, when I settle, lekin haan tume kuch waqth ke liye yahi par bithani hogi, think you can manage it?” 

“Already arranged.” she replied, smiling, “Thank you for everything.” 

coderlady thumbnail

Now who is this friend whose egg they took?

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

You will know soon! 

Shakthi-04 thumbnail

Chapter 6 - Bound! 

Image result for sehban azim jennifer winget

When Maya walked into the conference room, but nothing could prepare her for what she saw. A lady stood three dressed in a formal, beautiful self embroided saree with a sleeveless blouse, her hair left open, she was not much taller than Maya but there was an air of softness about her starting with the large eyes and larger smile against light gold jewellery. “Maya Jaysingh right... hello Maya...” 

It was Sarthak who had brought her back to the world, “Maya, I am so sorry beta, muje nahi patha tha, kabhi nahi dheki...” 

Clearing her throat she said, “It is all right kaka... Umm... sorry Ma’am it’s Vishvamaya Jaysingh! Sorry, lekin aap meri ma ki doppelganger lag rahe hai, sirf uski photo dheki hoon. She died before I was born! Both of them...” 

The lady’s smile faded, “I am so sorry for you loss, I am Riyashini Thripati, everyone call me Riy, except my husband. Sorry, sorry please sit... Professor Sarthak, aap bhi... Nandha needs to sitting into this... I am the inventor... he is the money in charge.”  

Maya smiled, lightly then sighed, “Sounds good, I think I need a minute... apne aap ko sambalne ke liye... presentation ke pehel.” 

“So sorry call got extended.” she whipped around and the controlled tears fell down her eyes. The man dressed in the dark navy blue suit with a neat light blue t-sirt to go with it. His hair was short, his features roguish, against the small eyes! Only to have his own eyes lock with her, stepping closer to wipe her tears, “What’s wrong sweetheart?”

“I - sorry, its strange. Pehele apni ma ki dobbleganger ko dhekna phir papa ka... aap main... little emotional for me.” Maya replied, when the other lady walked up to her, “Really, strange right baby... Maya ne apne parents ko sirf photo main dheki hai it seems... Poor kid lost them before birth.” 

“Oh... maine kaha na, we are made for each other... tumne hi shadhi ke liye dheer lagadhiya.” he replied, then turned to Maya, patted her cheek, “Sorry about your loss, hope ek dhin hume dhekar tumhari aankon main aasun nahi aayegi. I am going to guess you have a beautiful smile.” 

Maya smiled lightly wiping her tears, “Thank you... sorry can I have a minute before I start the presentation?” 

“Umm better plan why don’t we reschedule... we could have a few sections... casual, phir kaam shuru kar sakte hai!” he added as his wife gently rubbed her shoulders, “Ahh I will be all right soon... shall we get started?” 

The lady nodded holding her hand and leading her onto the sitting area of the office, where the glass table had been set in the center of comfortable victorian furniture set with soft cream covers and bright multi colour painted cushions. A time she took to absorb everything around her... wall was stuck with laminated photos and certificates... of their achievements. Even, events... or special people... a note written! Despite it all, it was a combination of both rather than just one of them! 

When she looked at the wall table and open shelves she found it all set there neatly.... Separately... pens, sketches, post its even a nail for the office bag... set for easy access. There was even a space for flowers, “Umm... Maya?” 

Turning around she looked at him, “I am so sorry aap ki office... aap ki book collections... furniture choices... aap ke projects... they feel so much like my mother’s. Surprising... aap... collage... this was where my parents met... sorry nostalgia se zyadha asli kaam par focus karna hoga. Project ZEEAV: Z. (Zoneless) (E) Emotional (E) Equipment for (A) Abused (V) Victims...”

As she explained it, they continued listening, at times both of them hitting Maya with questions after questions - missing out on the calculator look in Sarthak’s eyes as he observed them. Especially at the end his eyes grew wide when Nandha clapped his hands, happily, “I love it, if you don’t mind hum aur personally involved hona chahathe hai. If you don’t mind!” 

“It would be great!” Maya smiled, at which he pushed a phone towards her, “Enter your phone number, give a missed call. I - we want to get to know you better. Personally!” 

Smiling she did as she was told, quickly taking down his own number, within seconds a message came from it. “Riy ka number save kardhena...” 

“DONE filaal muje jaana hoga... I will be back tomorrow... students ko introduction dhene ke liye!” she added, when the other lady pounced up, “If you don’t mind, lunch humare saath kal? Umm reports ke liye... I meant...” 

“Sounds great.” she replied getting up to walk when he asked, “Any restrictions?” 

“Naah, non vegetarian, days nahi dhekthi... diet tho bilkul nahi kathi!’ she added, smiling at them as Sarthak also joined her out. “I will see you tomorrow, Mr. and Dr. Thripati!”

“Riy and Dha sweetheart... ithna informality tho hum tumse demand kar sakte hai.” she replied, “Tho main aap ko, Nandha aur Riyashini hi bulathi hoon... after all jinka naam ithni pyari hai use use karna hi chahiye. Just... a request... mind if I go around your college? Get a feel of the place? Processes?”

“Sure - umm lekin professor Sarthak ko classes hai...” Nandha dragged but Maya put her mind at ease, “Don’t worry, a visitors pass should do... I just need to plan the work out the situation. Take a couple of photos... I will be out by the end of the day, to create a real design... kal se interview questions aasan hojayega.” 

“More than possible. Just a minute, typing something in his phone he printed a paper adding his sign and seal to it. “Message group main bijwadhaiya... anyone asks show this. You will be fine!” 

“Thanks sir.” she replied, to which he corrected her, “Nandha... not sir.”

A second, her smile faded at the memory of another man saying a similar set of words, “M.J not sir!   

“Right, you are, Vishvamaya ji, lekin filaal hume jaana hoga! Kya hai na, aap ki friends aap ke liye inthizaar kar rahe hai.” he added showing her out. Once they were out, he patted her cheek, “Good job, sorry aaj thak maine kabhi une dheka nahi.” 

“It’s fine. I am glad, koi tho mila jiko dhekar dada aur mummy ke thara dhikne main lagte hai... it’s the greatest feeling in the world.” she added hugging her godfather tightly, “I will see you in the evening...” 

“Sorry kid, meeting ke baadh full plate! Bachon ko meri zarurath hai, phir classes ke liye bhi jaana hai muje. Tutions...” he added, “Aah yes, all right then, dinner?” 

“Your on.” he replied, allowing her to go... she had spent the day walking around. Taking quick pictures, video interviews of students and even making lists. At one point stopping to take a breather, opening a bottle of water to drink but, “Superb, khaali hai...” 

“Aap meri bottle se le sakte hai.” she turned to see the younge man who stood there smiling, he was dressed in a simple black jeans with a light brown tshirt with white prints and a white shirt to go with it finished up with sports shoes and a large silver watch. “Umm thank you...” 

Sitting down next to her, he smiled, “Aap mere liye inthizar kar rahe the kya?” 

“Actually nahi, thanks paani ke liye.” she replied, “Paani aur hum dhonon ka koi ajeeb sa connection hai na? Aap pehele muje paani se bachate hai... phir main aap ko paani dhekar bacharaha hoon paani dhekar... koi tho connection hai hum dhonon ke beech.” 

She sighed looking away, “Kuch connections hume jaladhethi hai, aise connections ko rakne se zyadha khaatna aacha hotha hai. I got to go... sorry but again, visitors parking?” 

“I will take you... waise aap yahaan kya kar rahe hai?” he asked, “Main... ek official kaam par aayi thi. A project... tum yahaan padte ho?” 

“Yeah - chemistry major. Actually, muje bachpan se chemist baane ka shauk tha! Chemistry tho mere liye ek special subject hai.” he continued, as she stopped to take a couple of photos. “Photo le hi rahe hai tho kyun na aap humare lele? Selfi?” 

“Sorry, muje photos pasandh nahi hai.” she replied, “Photos tho bhas ek record hai, kaam ke liye. Nazar teez hai tumhara.” 

“Thanks, aur aap ka dhemaag.” he added she looked at him surprised, “Shika meri school main junior thi. Akar help kartha tha, college main aayi tho thab thak kismath badhal chuki thi. Dad ke power gayab aur vo har namone use haath lagane ke kosish kartha rehetha hai. Jithna ho sake main aur mere dosth tho use bacha lethe hai, lekin... professors... vo tho...” 

“Dhikai dhethi hai, she seems like a good kid though.” she added, “Good kid? Maya aab believe nahi karenge, ithna bada mess ke bavajooth vo apni aur apni family ki kyaal rakthi hai. She works as a small level caterer, home made cup cakes aur other items deliver karthi hai... upon order. Upar se aachi designer cakes bhi banathi hai, best cook I have ever met. Ek bhaar uski cookies chak ke dhek lijiye aap na uss package foods ko bhul jayenge. Upar se subah juice stand chalathi hai, shaam ko snacks stand finally raath main late dinner stand. Din raath mehenath karthi hai, padai bhi karthi hai, sirf ek do leeches ke siva baaki saari classes main top marks laathi hai. Humne nayi management se apply kar tho liya unke khilaaf lekin patha nahi use help milegi bhi ya nahi. Agar koi use thoda sa bhi madhath kar lethe na, she could go a long way. Hum saab tho bahoth koshish karte hai, lekin humesha mana kar lethi hai! Sorry patha nahi kya hai aaisa aap ke baare main, I just opened up with you... ithna tho main sirf dad she bol paatha hoon! Dad aur mera na ek hotline hai, special connection!”       

The way she shuddered did not go unnoticed, “Kabhi kabhi kuch connections hume jaladhete hai, phir bhas apna mark chod lethe hai.”  

“Har connection hume jalathi nahi hai... kuch tho humare liye sabse badha dhava baan jaathi hai.” he added when suddenly his smile went wider, “Aap ki phone mil sakti hai kya?” 

“Sure!” she handed it to him he quickly called a number then handed it back to her, “Aap ko mera number dhe chuka hoon... aur aap ka number mere paas hai. Aab, jab bhi aap ko baath karne ka maan kartha hai, I am just a phone call away.” 

“Collage main ho - class nahi hai kya?” she asked opening the car door, “Point - tho aap jab free ho message kijiye, main free hoon tho reply kar lunga... aur jaab dhonon free hai, tho we can pre-plan and meet up!” 

Thinking for a second she opened her phone and again asked for his name, “Apna full name bathana.” 

“Rishi Roy!” he replied waiting till she made a note of it and saved it, then took a moment to fill in a few more categories, it was when she stopped at the ringtone did he ask, “Aap ko kaise patatha?” 

“Sorry?” she asked, “The ring tone? Aap ko kaise patha tha, vo meri favorite gaana hai?” 

“I did not, kisi ka favorite list main tha... it fit you.” she shrugged, “Bachpan se suntha aaraha hoon. Dad ka list main tha, jab bhi bahoth kush hothe the tho sunte the...” he added, her smile faded a bit only to come back, her eyes shining with tears, “Unke list main tha... my mom and her best friend... uska naam nahi jaanthi hoon. Diary main bhas dhakaan nika tha... meri dad ko dumbo bulathi thi!” 

“Oh? Aap ne kabhi puucha nahi?” he asked, sighing she replied, “I am an orphan, apni parents ko sirf unki diary se jaane ka mauka mili hai. I will see you around Mr. Roy!” 

“I will see you around... Maya.” he whispered, as she drove away not knowing that one moment of truth had cemented a deep relationship between them. As she drove through the roads of Mumbai, she was also not aware of a plot that was working against her. The hospital room was neat, tidy and also filled with happy colours... peach walls, light blue curtains, red rose woodwork... the bed was spread with a light white spreads and pink soft cushions to lean down in. “Wow yeah bedroom hai yaa honeymoon sweet?” 

“Not sure, come on in baby have some very yummy relaxing tea and scons. Come on!” Sampatha smiled lightly, “So yeahi pehene waali ho ya phir koi sexy night dress hai iss kaam ke liye?” 

“Aah patha nahi shayadh... shayahdh video camaras bhi hai, ek dhum sexy vaali!” Maya snorted at Sampatha’s statement, “Chai ke liye thanks, kaafi lamba dhin tha... I actually met my parents dobble gangers today.  Strangest feeling in the world!”

Sampatha poured the tea out mixing the sugar and handing the cup to Maya asked, “Oh are you all right?” 

“Jaan doppelgangers hai, parents ke reincarnation nahi.” she replied sitting down on the bed and gulping the tea, “God, hungry, aabhi pehechaan pa rahi hoon. Kuch nahi khaayi thi...” 

“Scons bhi kha lena... come on I could use the company.” she added, soon they were gulping away the scons as she gulped the mug of tea till she drained it. That was when it happened, Sampatha’s face drained, when Maya’s eyes suddenly went out of focus, “Achanak... light headed.” 

“I am sure it’s the stress of the day. Leet jaana, thodi dheer ke liye you need to sleep.” she replied, “Lekin Sampatha...” 

“Lekin nothing, leet jaana, main hoon na tumhare paas!” at those words Maya lay down, Sampata came in closer the warmth from the soft checked cotton dress she wore spreading a warmth through their body. “Umm this feels good, ithna neendh kyun aane lagi hai muje?” 

“Just relax... thodi dheer ke liye so jaana.” she replied, “Treatment ke liye kaafi waqth hai. Your tiered, you need to sleep, come on...” 

As Sampatha began softly rubbing her hair as she fell asleep... Till she was completely asleep. Then the snowball started rolling - moving away she quickly called a number. Quickly in walked a man when Sampatha pushed her dress up and removed her panties. “Use dhardh nahi hoga na?” 

“No!” he replied, soon he transferred an injection to his pocket, nodding, “Done! Jho bhi dhardh hoga, use lagega ki cramps ke wajay se hai. Don’t worry, aadhe gante main uttjayegi. Sanitary napkins? Really? Paranoid much?” 

“She is a planner!” she shrugged, setting her clothes back right, “Your husband will be over soon... are you sure about this?” 

The woman nodded, when her phone beeped, “Malhar apna kaam karvane ke liye gaya hai. Usse soone dho, yahi par... do dhin right?” 

“Dho din...” he replied, walking out when he bumped into another person who gave him a dirty look, before going inside. Sampatha turned around and smiled at Maya who continued to sleep... 

When she woke up, Sampatha and Malhar were finnishing up dinner, “Some friend, ithni geheri neendh main kyun thi?” 

“Thakavath shayadh. You look better now.” she added, hugging her, “I feel better... sorry help ke liye aayi aur so gayi.” 

“Maine hi tume suladhiya. Tume chakar aane lagi thi, phir Nandhini ma ko call kiya.” Sampatha added, packing up the dirty dishes, “Dont worry usne tumhare liye kuch nahi banayi hai, she knows, tume hospital main khaana bilkul pasandh nahi hai. Ghar jaakar bana sakti ho!”  

“Got it!” she replied, “Times up - got to go. Diya kabhi bhi aajayegi...” 

“I will walk you down.” She added, going with her, “Honey, if you want to talk about it you can! Tumhari parents ko dhekna...” 

“Meri parents ke dopplegangers, not my parents, the lady is way to polite to be my mum. She was so polite, soft, controlled in her speeches too... Ma tho logon ko ma behen kar dhethi thi.” Maya added, Sampatha laughed, “Aur vo umm...” 

“Nothing like my dad, I mean dad was so shy on girls. He is I am hotness woozing and I am not sorry about it.” Sampatha raised her eyebrow lightly, “Jaan... kaka ne kaha ke tume lunch par invite kar dhiya apne saath. Upar se kaafi intreset dhikaya tumpar.” 

“Hay I am sure they are not looking for a triad relationship or anything like that. Kaafi aache couple lag rahe the!” she added, “Sam seriously I am fine! Aur main aachi thara jaanthi hoon, they are dead. I did not slip any pills or anything, bhas so gayi thi... helped a little.” 

“Tho teek hai...” Sampatha replied, as they walked into the elevator, “Maya... Umm... vo... umm...” 

“Umm... vo... umm humari beech kaab aagayi hai? Bhol dhe kya baath kya hai?” Maya pushed, “Maya... vo... agar kuch ho tho tum hume contact karogi na? I mean Malhar ko contact karogi na...” 

“Sam... tume ho kya gaya hai? Jab se Kalyani aayi hai you are extra gittery and insecutre. Uss ladki ki ulti seedhi baathon ko vaise hi chod dhe... vo humare saath nahi thi jab humari zindagi ulat pulat ho rahi thi. Tum thi! Jab humari innocence humse chiinli gayi thi, tum thi jisne humari rock bankar saath dhiya. Aur jab main gayab thi, vo tum thi jisne Malhar, Tipsy aur kaka ko sambaala... vo tum thi jisne Atharv ke saath raath bhaar aayi thi aur wapas jaane se mana kar liya. That is not something she will understand, aur jaab main milgayi... vo tum thi jisne muje phir se teek hone main madhath kiya. Tume yaadh hai, jab humne ma ko khodhiya, hume saambhalne waali tum thi... har ek social rules ko tum ne humare liye thod dhiya. Auo sahib se bhi laad liya humare liye... aur yaadh hai tumne kya kaha? Than se na sahi, maan se tho tum Malhar ki pathni baan chuki ho... uska aur uska apnon ka dhardh tumhari hai... waise hi jaise Aba Sahib aur Auo Sahib ki hai... jo bharosa tumhari aankon main thi... thabhi hum saab ki nazar main tum Rane pariwaar ka bahu baan gayi thi... humari family baan gayi thi.” 

Sampatha, tightly hugged her taking a deep breath, “Thank you...” 

“Sorry?” she asked but the bumping of the lift suddenly jerking. Pulling away Sampatha corrected her statement, “I meant... Rajiv se thanks bol dhena. Kalyani ke dhekbaal kar ne ke liye.”

“Chill baby.” she sighed, walking out they smiled lightly... till they reached the next corridor. “I will see you around, apni doctor ko follow up karthi rehena...” 

“I will keep you posted...” she agreed, once back in the lift, another person joined her instantly, “Sampatha Rane, doctor Niranjan ne aap ko office main bulaya!” 

“Sure thanks.” she replied pressing another button on the lift. Soon she walked into another corridor where as expected stood the man. A relief filled face, “Sampatha ji, aap ka kaam hogaya hai. Aap ki dosth ka egg aur aap ka pathi ka sperm ko saath main daal kar fertilize kar dhiya gaya hai. Sirf dho gante, aur aap ke andhar dal denge. Print under acacias.” 

“Yes sir.” replied the doctor, his eyes suddenly washed out, “Acacias?” 

“Nothing... code we use. Aap ko iss file ko sambaal kar rakna hoga. Stick to our networks doctors... aap ko kaafi help mil jayegi. Sorry Sampatha, lekin aaj peheli baar aise koi dhek raha hoon jo apne faidhe ke liye nahi... balki pyar ke kathir aise kuch kar raha hai.” he added, she looked at him surprised but seeing he would not say anything more decided to pull a tactic. Pulling out a box from inside her bag handed it to him, “Thank you kehene ke liye bake kiya... lekin aab dosthi ki iradhe se dhe rahi hoon. Kya hai na, jab bhi meri haath ka chocolate cake koi kha lethe hai na meri zindagi bhar ka dosth baan jaate hai.” 

Smiling he took it, sanitizing his hands ate some, “Aab samja kyun... its too good. Any ways Sampatha ji... I mean Sampatha, tumhari treatment meri hi nazar ke andhar hogi. Main Aurangabaadh shift horaha hoon, I thought I will let you know, when I settle, lekin haan tume kuch waqth ke liye yahi par bithani hogi, think you can manage it?” 

“Already arranged.” she replied, smiling, “Thank you for everything.”