Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Don’t think Hrithik ever claimed to be saint.

If he had an affair so what, that was mutual and ended too. 

His fans claim he is a saint. I was indirectly referring to that assumption.

It's not about the affair. It was the timing. He was about to be married to Suzanne and yet was considering walking out on her because of his love for Kareena. Not just that, he continued the affair well within the early years of his marriage.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I remember in my childhood days I used to love watching Hrithik Kareena together😍 I never liked Suzanne. Hrithik deserved better than Suzanne & her druggy gang. But rumours cannot be held true. Only people in their closed circles will know what is true. 

That Barbara mori affair thing was a publicity thing for kite's. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even I think so.

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

His fans claim he is a saint. I was indirectly referring to that assumption.

It's not about the affair. It was the timing. He was about to be married to Suzanne and yet was considering walking out on her because of his love for Kareena. Not just that, he continued the affair well within the early years of his marriage.

I don't think his fans claim that he is a saint 😆

And why should we believe a randon article? Just because that matches your fantasy? 🤣

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reading the same story for the nth time on IF in yet another thread.😵

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can believe for a moment that Hrithik had sex with Kareena, but he was madly in love with her??🤣 sorry please sorry.🤣

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I can believe for a moment that Hrithik had sex with Kareena, but he was madly in love with her??🤣 sorry please sorry.🤣

Don't burst TM's bubble like that 🤣

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KebabMeinHaddi

I don't think his fans claim that he is a saint 😆

And why should we believe a randon article? Just because that matches your fantasy? 🤣

It's not just this article, I can post you several others which state the same thing. Hrithik has barely had any other affairs during his twenty-year career which means there must have been something in her to make him all mushy. There were repeated reports from VERY credible newspapers in the early 2000s about Kareena-Hrithik's involvement. Kareena even gave an interview in 2003 about how hard it was to be in a "secret" relationship and not be acknowledged by the person you love. Post-2003, she and HR never worked together again..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It's not just this article, I can post you several others which state the same thing. Hrithik has barely had any other affairs during his twenty-year career which means there must have been something in her to make him all mushy. There were repeated reports from VERY credible newspapers in the early 2000s about Kareena-Hrithik's involvement. Kareena even gave an interview in 2003 about how hard it was to be in a "secret" relationship and not be acknowledged by the person you love. Post-2003, she and HR never worked together again..

So what? Even if all of it is true, how does that make a difference now? Kareena has moved on and happy now. She’s lucky she got away from both HR and Shahid, else she would’ve been living the same life like other wives tolerating their cheating and everything. If you care a bit about Kareena, you should’ve be happy HR-Kareena thing never went for long if it even happened. HR would’ve made Kareena depressed too. She’s happy now and has been happy for years since she has moved on from both HR and Shahid and living her life to the fullest. That’s what matters.