Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

May be the tree is not satisfied with the love the have.... The tree ka dil mange more.... 😆

Tree is the fandom representative🤣

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Tree is the fandom representative🤣

Bhukaad for Aman-Roshni scene tree 🤣

Accha hai, show mein fans ka representation bhi hona chahiye 🤣

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

May be the tree is not satisfied with the love the have.... The tree ka dil mange more.... 😆

Ekdom fraud!  They literally almost died for each other and this tree is like 'whatever..lo ek kali lo..kuch aur karo.. don't bore me' 😴

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Your writing ability is awesome. I felt same but I can never write in this way. 

And Manmohanna your Gif's❤️

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly just 1 kali.kajoos tree

True! It's a fraud😆

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just read your post AND DUUDEE EVERY WORD OF YOURS represented my feeling after watching the episode...

Okay so IDC IF I AM OVERACTING OR WHAT but I LITERALLY WAS UP SINCE 6:30 AM and how I panicked to be half an hour late for the episode to my surprise the delay !

Frequently refreshing for LEGIT every 5-10 mins Till 11:30ish AM AND BOOOOM 

"ROSHNI USES HER POWERS" MATE , I WAS NUMBLY HYPERVENTILATING , how rapidly I tapped and watched the episode and ALL OF YOUR EMOSHANS AND THE ROSHAN BED SCENE , DJKEJDIEKWBFUSKMF

THEM COMING AND SLEEPING TIREDLY after coming thru the peetal darvaza....a simple scene yet it had that intimacyyy AND THEN THAT AAP MUJHE CHORKEY NAHI GAYI HAD ME CRYING BLUSHING DEEP IN THE HAEMOGLOBIN ☺️ 

"HAATH CHOD DIYA ?!" HER COMPLAINING OF WHY HE LET GO OFF THE HAND 🤪

BHAISAAAAB !! Kya tha ye my whole body is pumped up with SOOO MUCH OF ADRENALINE RIGHT NOW THAT IT CAN JSUT START A FOUNTAIN 

PS- don't know what EVEN I AM SPEAKING BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW AND YOU GET IT 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anees.

I just read your post AND DUUDEE EVERY WORD OF YOURS represented my feeling after watching the episode...

Okay so IDC IF I AM OVERACTING OR WHAT but I LITERALLY WAS UP SINCE 6:30 AM and how I panicked to be half an hour late for the episode to my surprise the delay !

"ROSHNI USES HER POWERS" MATE , I WAS NUMBLY HYPERVENTILATING , how rapidly I tapped and watched the episode and ALL OF YOUR EMOSHANS AND THE ROSHAN BED SCENE , DJKEJDIEKWBFUSKMF

THEM COMING AND SLEEPING TIREDLY after coming thru the peetal darvaza....a simple scene yet it had that intimacyyy AND THEN THAT AAP MUJHE CHORKEY NAHI GAYI HAD ME CRYING BLUSHING DEEP IN THE HAEMOGLOBIN ☺️ 

BHAISAAAAB !! Kya tha ye my whole body is pumped up with SOOO MUCH OF ADRENALINE RIGHT NOW THAT IT CAN JSUT START A FOUNTAIN 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I GET YOU. We've all gone crazy for Aman today! 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anees.

I totally get it! ❤️If I were typing under the influence of what Aman did to me today..I wouldn't know what I had been typing either! 

After watching his high voltage scenes, I normally sober up by washing my face before I come here an start typing! 😉

So relax, you are not alone! 🤗

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I made an Ayaana post but this one is strictly for Aman. This man. THIS MAN. I LOVE HIM. What a dreamboat. What a gentle soul. What a MAN! 

First of all,the way he was completely in awe of Ayaana and her powers made me so giddy! He was starstruck! That's his girl! That's his woman! Thats HIS AYAAAAAANA  ☺️ 

The way he just carried her,the way he was in so much pain but getting Roshni back home safe and sound was priority. Nothing else mattered anymore. AMAAAAAN! 

Then the way he held her hand throughout her being unconscious.. they were being each other's support even when both were down and out. 

AND UFFFFF! WHEN HE WOKE UP. His first thought,first word was Roshni. His Roshni! 😭

'Aap mujhe chhor ke nahi gayi' was said with so much feels and emotion. You could feel how grateful,how content,how emotionally stirred he was when he said that. His Ayaana stayed and fought for his life. 💛 His Ayaana will always be there for him. If hero thinks he can get away with being all sacrificial for his Ayaana,well your Ayaana has other plans hero. She will fight right there by your side.

The way he even let go of her hand...the lingering touch :( Aman Junaid Khan. You are too much :( 💓

The way he said 'Toh kya hota hain' to Roshni's Injured Nawab jab Apne room main Ayaana ka haath pakadte hain toh..' So earnest,filled with so much longing..SHUT UP AMAN! STOP BEING LIKE THIS! I CANNOT HANDLE THIS 😭

They are in love. Aman knows Roshni is in love or is feeling the tiniest pangs for him in the least. Roshni just needs to look at his eyes. Bas. His eyes say it all. LITERAL HEARTEYES TODAY FOR HIS AYAANA. He couldn't take his eyes off her. 

DAMN THESE TWO ARE IN LOVE. And they both know it.

Aman's smile at her cute eyes wala comment and then when he finally let's go of her hand. He's so smitten. SO SMITTEN. 

PS : Roshni's tiny haath chhod diya rant. THAT WAS ME. We need like a whole episode on their handholding Bas. 

Here's what am looking forward : Aman losing his mind knowing Parveen threw his Ayaana out of the house. And Roshni's mom will try her hardest to break them apart with misunderstandings but PLEASE AMAN. DONT FORGET ABOUT TODAY. Nothing and no misunderstanding or misconception that you have about Roshni can take away from the fact that she was willing to die there with you without a second thought as opposed to just leaving you out there. All this before her need to protect you triggered her powers and she saved you. 💛 

Nothing can ever change that fact. She could be a naachwali,greedy for money,whatever the heck those misconceptions are...BUT what she did today was bigger than all of that. You know that now. So hopefully you won't let anything else change your mind. And if you do,I'll be roasting your ass in no time. Am watching you 🕴️

Thank you putting it together in words the effect he had on me today! ❤️

I was struggling to find the right words to describe him and my feelings! At one point of time I suddenly started feeling that English language is so short of good adjectives good vocabulary! Now I have to invent new words for him!  

All I could say is.. "I wish he was mine!"❤️

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

You thinking a lot 😆

Maybe when Aman sees that, he gets worried but I can't think anything more than that😆

Yeah may be I am fantasising too much.... 😆