Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

He was annoyed that she picked Rashmi for that sevak wala thing. The rest of it just snowballed. 

Dear, what is the episode number of Sevak thing?

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

My interest in BB has dwindled down so badly.

Revive it!! We miss you on here. Come back for the current Debo if nothing else - she’s hilarious these days 😆

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

From twitter

If she was not visible on TV where did the caller she her backbiting😂😂😂

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Not touching that one with a 10-foot pole 😆. Meri toh aise bhi bina kuch kiye hi dhulaai hoti hain, snide digs galore - so “no comment” for that one 😆 (I’ll PM you my thoughts on this 😳) 

😆

Forum should introduce minority protection rights for us.

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rash aur kesari ke liye wake up call hai. Dono mehnge contestant hai. And they're not contributing much on the content table also. The less expensive contestant are giving much better content .

Who is Kesari btw

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pressu

Dear, what is the episode number of Sevak thing?

I don't remember yaar. Somewhere in the second week I think. It was a WKW episode. After Debo was selected Queen. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SP2684

Revive it!! We miss you on here. Come back for the current Debo if nothing else - she’s hilarious these days 😆

Haha! Debo is on another tangent. I fear for her, and her impending WKW bashing whenever she utters a word. 
The predictability is really killing the spirit of the game. Heard Madhurima is also going to join? But usse kya hoga? Karna toh Jai Shukla Jai Shukla hi BB ne.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Rash aur kesari ke liye wake up call hai. Dono mehnge contestant hai. And they're not contributing much on the content table also. The less expensive contestant are giving much better content .

Contestants are not mehenge based on the content they provide. That's their brand worth which includes the goodwill they have earned owing to the plethora of work they have done and the opportunity cost they suffer by investing their work hours here instead. BB has had several "mehenge" contestants who have given zilch content. Karan Mehra, Rahul Dev- are examples I can think of rn. Salman charges such huge amount not coz he is an amazing host or shit, he charges it coz he brings the Salman Khan brand in it. 

Edited by BebaakBegum - 4 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haha! Debo is on another tangent. I fear for her, and her impending WKW bashing whenever she utters a word. 
The predictability is really killing the spirit of the game. Heard Madhurima is also going to join? But usse kya hoga? Karna toh Jai Shukla Jai Shukla hi BB ne.

Yeah - but I’m not surprised. Vishal’s actually managing to play an individual game, and people clearly like him - woh BB ko kaise sehn ho? So bring in his ex and divert his game. 

I just said on the main forum, ke likes/dislikes aside (and I could be wrong), I doubt anyone is going to find such an overdose of one contestant and one-sidedness entertaining for long. I know I wouldn’t - even it were a contestant that I prefer. But let’s see. Par tum aaya karo phir bhi - you should be jhelo-ing along with us. DDT fraanddshipp ka rule hain 😆

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Am not watching properly either. Following the updates here and then seeing the bits I want. 

If Madhurima does come, I feel she'll fall on the Shukla Team side. That will make Vishal anti-Shukla by default. I don't want that. I want him to stay where he is. Neither here nor there.