Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

This looks like it could turn into a good franchise for YRF, but dang that trailer was gruesome. I thought the first movie had too much blood and gore, this looks to be on a whole other level.

It'll be interesting to see both Vishal Jethwa and Vikram Singh Chauhan though. Vishal Jethwa still has boyish looks. I wonder if they chose him on purpose or if he's changed significantly.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Gosh! That was very gruesome. Will be hard to watch :(

But Rani excels as always 👍🏼

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

This looks like it could turn into a good franchise for YRF, but dang that trailer was gruesome. I thought the first movie had too much blood and gore, this looks to be on a whole other level.

It'll be interesting to see both Vishal Jethwa and Vikram Singh Chauhan though. Vishal Jethwa still has boyish looks. I wonder if they chose him on purpose or if he's changed significantly.

I think it is done on purpose, because movie is about young rapists, you know those lowlifes who are forgiven because they are so called minors and young.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I think it is done on purpose, because movie is about young rapists, you know those lowlifes who are forgiven because they are so called minors and young.

Could be. That would actually make a lot more sense than just a straightforward story. After Article 15 and Section 375, I'm not sure if I'm ready for another movie revolving around rape. At least this would make it somewhat different and if they add a psychotic angle to it, then it becomes something even more twisted.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

Could be. That would actually make a lot more sense than just a straightforward story. After Article 15 and Section 375, I'm not sure if I'm ready for another movie revolving around rape. At least this would make it somewhat different and if they add a psychotic angle to it, then it becomes something even more twisted.

Haven't seen Article 375, but this one will not be as disturbing as Article 15 for me at least. This movie will basically show the villain as some psycho killer and rapist, [SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ARTICLE 15]Article 15 was more disturbing for me at least because it had seemingly normal and "good" people like Nihal Singh, being involved in rape. The police who is there to protect were the culprits, and that thing really was disturbing to me.

[SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ARTICLE 15]

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Haven't seen Article 375, but this one will not be as disturbing as Article 15 for me at least. This movie will basically show the villain as some psycho killer and rapist, [SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ARTICLE 15]Article 15 was more disturbing for me at least because it had seemingly normal and "good" people like Nihal Singh, being involved in rape. The police who is there to protect were the culprits, and that thing really was disturbing to me.

[SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ARTICLE 15]

Article 15 was very disturbing. I couldn't finish it in one sitting, I was so perturbed by it. I can only imagine how the actors must have shot for such a movie.

Section 375 I haven't finished yet. Just halfway through. It's more on the courtroom and the disturbing things that happen there with rape situations.

The trailer of this seems to be on the same path. Not a one-time sitting movie. I do plan on watching it though.

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

is it necessary to show all the nudity and torture scenes in the movie?. very less percentage of audiences get emphatic rest just enjoy them like a hardcore s*x scene.

killing the villain in the end or beating him won't help much because he is indirectly depicted as the sharpest and most intelligent and most powerful person in more than half of the movie.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Looks like mismash of delhi crime and all those crime based daily shows on tv, too loud and graphic.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

😆 oh thank god cause I was like who is this guy... When tv stars ke fangirls come up with all sorts of nonsense and khayali pulao. I think the only credible info I got was that he has a long term girlfriend which is easy to believe. 

yes possible that he has a girlfriend, because he has been very low key so it is difficult to know about his personal life, but am pretty sure that he is not married.

HotFuzz thumbnail

Rani nails it yet again⭐️❤️

Executed to see Vikram making BW Debut.He is a good actor and has charming face ❤️