Patiala Babes

Babita wants Minnie to be a Doormat in her Life

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Babita wants Minnie to be a Doormat in her Life... Yup Just Saw Mon episode... for god sake she wants to take minne a correspondence course... or some classes just for name sake and wants to marry her off after graduation.

okay few will say... what's wrong... mostly parents thinks like this... 

but that thinking belongs to Normal cases and Minni and Babita case isn't normal for sure... both struggle a lot because of Babita disabilities time to time... babita knows importance of Education in girl life... 

what is she want actually that Minni turned into another Babita .... is Mini has any right to fulfill her dreams according to Babita....

she turns blind ... bas she wants to be with Human singh and wants to cut down wings of Mini as well... because she has doormat bone in herself...

is babita ever being Practical? Denied her own Jewellery, Denied alimony after winning case, even left hs when Imarti death come into the picture, sold 10 lakh shop in 2.3 lakh, wants university transfer for mini in mid session, Give away her own property to Saroj (even when saroj kick her at the time of need), Now burn the Ashok letter which belongs to Mini, or Insulting her ex in laws for no reason, didn't even have a words with NB before selling shop etc 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mitu

Lol. You make it sound like Babita writes the script herself

Blame RS and KK for all this rubbish now. No wonder Paridth did not shot the last few episodes as its all nonsense now.

Bacheri Mini is not in any University yet. She just finished her exams.

She is thinking the typical way get Mini educated than Marriage.

To be honest Babita was never Career or Money minded at all. Yes that's not a crime and toll today there are Women like her and also women on the other hand who want to do things in life etc.

Nothing wrong in both cases at all.

But all this is done by RS and KK so that Babita gets blamed and not them who butchered her Character.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: guddi01

Mitu

Lol. You make it sound like Babita writes the script herself

Blame RS and KK for all this rubbish now. No wonder Paridth did not shot the last few episodes as its all nonsense now.

Bacheri Mini is not in any University yet. She just finished her exams.

She is thinking the typical way get Mini educated than Marriage.

To be honest Babita was never Career or Money minded at all. Yes that's not a crime and toll today there are Women like her and also women on the other hand who want to do things in life etc.

Nothing wrong in both cases at all.

But all this is done by RS and KK so that Babita gets blamed and not them who butchered her Character.

Dear I am here discuss characters not makers.... characters is hooking me with show and they bad or good for me... and right now Babita is nothing more that a foolish egoistic woman... who is going through a inferior complex like she wants to impose everyone with her own desires

Livelyroshani thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Mitu-

Dear I am here discuss characters not makers.... characters is hooking me with show and they bad or good for me... and right now Babita is nothing more that a foolish egoistic woman... who is going through a inferior complex like she wants to impose everyone with her own desires

Forget about her.... she is so jealous of minnie always...

May be she is babita pr manager😁

Alasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Right. Throughout the whole show, I've wanted to see Minnie grow more than Babita because she had big aims, goals, aspirations in life. Minnie is someone I want to be in real life. Honestly, that makes me really look forward to season 2. I will definitely be watching for the sister bond and ACTUAL Patiala Babes wherein Minnie and her sister will blossom into beautiful souls.