AnuPre/ParIca AT#160|Ek pyaar ka Nagma hai|NOTE PG-28 & 119 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: havima

Am a trp viewer now😎. Things i loved about the episode 

1. AB's motor mouth to bring smile on pre's face and finding his peace in that. The guy lost it when she was arrested.

2. Pre's attitude. She has nothing to loose now and she is open to all twists nd turns that life takes. So she is open to whatever AB offers without any expectations.

3. Chachi is anupre fandom. She voices out what komoni doesnt want to hear🀣. I want her in BB until anupre union.

4. Pre is the silent storm in BB. Her very presence make the BB members go beserk and fall flat in their face without she doing anything. This will trigger them to blurt out things and indirectly help anupre.

5. I liked the silent pleading eyes of moloy.

I actually like pre in BB cos AB clearly said that she will follow him everywhere ( hope handlng towels and sewing buttons are included) and ashish chapter is yet to be closed. Now i want pre to hurt her hand and AB feed her much to the πŸ”₯of komoni. 

Ps. If trps increased, i need credit too.πŸ˜›

I was so happy with this... first tym I didn't Mind her opening her mouthπŸ˜†

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

as usual very well analysis

but boldpart   do u think  he want know  pre  more  after that frame incident & now store room scene .anu is very curious .he is seeing pre as mystry .want to solve that .this  incident give that oppertunity .

shubhu as mohini   really  remind  me  shivagami og bahubali .very powerfull aura.

moloy  still redeemble for me  bus ab sath de anupre ka. 

nivi still hope she will start doubt  .because sona agar kisi se darti hai  to wo nivi hai as she think she is intelligent.

mera  baccha 😍😍😍

I don't say he is only seeing Pre as a mystery that's why doing this , he feels connection with her, thinks her as his friend that's why wants to protect her but this over protectiveness is mix of she being his friend and the mystery she carries with her and the curiosity factor she brings in his life.

Lol Nivi is flippant the moment she feels Sona is fishy will go back to Prerna, she is worse than Mohini.

I didn't said Moloy is irredeemable but today's scene isn't enough for me.

And I don't want to insult Shivagami's character comparing with Mohini but yea shubhavi carries it with grace and aura.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kuch over hi ho gaya thaπŸ˜† nateeja ore liye ghum rahi hai🀣

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

as usual very well analysis

but boldpart   do u think  he want know  pre  more  after that frame incident & now store room scene .anu is very curious .he is seeing pre as mystry .want to solve that .this  incident give that oppertunity .

shubhu as mohini   really  remind  me  shivagami og bahubali .very powerfull aura.

moloy  still redeemble for me  bus ab sath de anupre ka. 

nivi still hope she will start doubt  .because sona agar kisi se darti hai  to wo nivi hai as she think she is intelligent.

mera  baccha 😍😍😍

Tum eklothi maa ho jo apni hi bete per drool karthi haiπŸ˜†

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42iKfkBPaC/?igshid=mku5wjue73fi

Hopefully this happiness lasts longer for AnuPre..❀️

I felt Parth said something  that made Eri laugh here. πŸ˜†

Edited by Aurtika - 4 years ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no ema  this is she just show the pic .

did anupre ever care this  .in NB teack pre is engaged to navu .anu never cared that .pre in kom track.what haooen in last travk we know that

Exactly I don't why some people bad mouthing about anupre.  Ignore ignore.

Sorry I thought I missed something 

V_MA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

https://www.instagram.com/p/B42iKfkBPaC/?igshid=mku5wjue73fi

Hopefully this happiness lasts longer for AnuPre..❀️

I felt Parth said something  that made Eri laugh here. πŸ˜†

I felt the same.πŸ˜†

And I found Parica highlighting there more than AnuPre.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I don't say he is only seeing Pre as a mystery that's why doing this , he feels connection with her, thinks her as his friend that's why wants to protect her but this over protectiveness is mix of she being his friend and the mystery she carries with her and the curiosity factor she brings in his life.

Lol Nivi is flippant the moment she feels Sona is fishy will go back to Prerna, she is worse than Mohini.

I didn't said Moloy is irredeemable but today's scene isn't enough for me.

And I don't want to insult Shivagami's character comparing with Mohini but yea shubhavi carries it with grace and aura.

yes  he feel connection but  after  these incident  frame , store , TB story  he  feel  pre has something to do with his past .may be he asked to debuda  about pre  .kuch bola ho .thats why  this casual attitude towards pre. want to solve this mystry.

nivi  no i feel her thought always influenced  by mohs word  be it anupam, or prerna .but when she think her own she  come across a intelligent girl. sona only  cares about her thoughtt

yes  not shivgami  but  defo  the same aura