dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Update is here finallyπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for the constant love , support and motivation. Love you all❀️

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Oooh...nice one dear! Very well written. Shaurya and Veer look like set for a long tashan. Poor mahek is going to suffer in the middle. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Looking forward to next update. Don’t keep us waiting. 

Also update the other one yaar...how much more should I wait😭😭😭😭

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Shinu I nearly forgot about this ff and read from beginning again and I love the way how it has taken a turn now. So what's Veer's intention to staying back. I think this guy have some deep issue... He is here to create issue between the love birds.. 

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Shinu ..😊😊😊😊😊😊. U finally heard ur readers plea and gave us update ....so so beautifully written .....loved reading itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I have one doubt ....after that balcony incidence ....how mehek failed to recognise him during movie date ...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. I am.just waiting to read further ...is veer having any ill intentions towards Mehrya ...or he is on to Mehek only ...please please try to give us update bit sooner then beforeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰. Please continue soon ....thanks for the PM😊😊😊😊😊

Debomitabose22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good chapter...shaurya and ever having issue I think its related to mehek...they both loved mehek...continue soon...

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Oooh...nice one dear! Very well written. Shaurya and Veer look like set for a long tashan. Poor mahek is going to suffer in the middle. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Looking forward to next update. Don’t keep us waiting. 

Also update the other one yaar...how much more should I wait😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much Monali for reading and leaving your valuable fbπŸ€—

I'm quite busy this month..so update will be delayed.

I posted this one since it was almost complete.

Hopefully will be posting all the pending updates by the first week of December..fingers crossed 🀞. Please pardon me.

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Shinu I nearly forgot about this ff and read from beginning again and I love the way how it has taken a turn now. So what's Veer's intention to staying back. I think this guy have some deep issue... He is here to create issue between the love birds.. 

Haseena di..thanks for reading and leaving your valuable fbπŸ€—

I'm sorry that you had to reread the story every time..

Yes Veer is here to stay. For good or bad let us seeπŸ˜‰

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for the update Shinu ..😊😊😊😊😊😊. U finally heard ur readers plea and gave us update ....so so beautifully written .....loved reading itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I have one doubt ....after that balcony incidence ....how mehek failed to recognise him during movie date ...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. I am.just waiting to read further ...is veer having any ill intentions towards Mehrya ...or he is on to Mehek only ...please please try to give us update bit sooner then beforeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰. Please continue soon ....thanks for the PM😊😊😊😊😊

Aarti di..thank you so much for reading and leaving your valuable fbπŸ€—

@bold: That incident happened when Mehak and Shaurya were dating, precisely a year before their marriage. And Mehak addressed him as Veer inorder to tease him. Though she had many questions about their similarity, Shaurya's hatred towards Veer, forced her to keep mum.

Ideally meeting Veer was'nt a big deal for her. But the dynamics changed when she couldn't differentiate between Shaurya and Veer. She had never imagined about the same.

Hope the confusion is clear Di. I'm sorry..for confusing youπŸ˜†. Have included the key word flashback.

Hope the upcoming updates would fetch all your answers..πŸ˜ƒ.

I will try to not delay it for a long time Di. Fingers crossed😊

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debomita93

Good chapter...shaurya and ever having issue I think its related to mehek...they both loved mehek...continue soon...

Thank you so much for reading and leaving your valuable dearπŸ€—

Let's see whether your guess turns out to be true or not.😎

Will try not to delay the updates.

Stay tuned😊

Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Shinchan ❀

I loved it πŸ₯°and able to connect with the story and imagined each and every scenes. 

It's lovely to read Mehak and Shaurya cute fights and his way of comforting his ladoo πŸ˜‹. Veer character is remains a mystery and him opposite of Shaurya's characteristics calm and composed. He's away from the family about 7yrs what happened between brothers is another suspense. Even Shaurya's mom and his love not known anything. That's so sweet of him to clear the embarrassment happened in the balcony. But Shaurya's word echoes in my mind too don't give the kisses to him because he's look alike. It's gonna be difficult for Mehak in future. What's changed him to stay back here and why Mehak is shocked, you only knew the answer😁