Hoping for an Update

as soon as time permits you

please !!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for being patient enough Taahir.😊

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My heartfelt apologies to all my adorable readers out there🤗😭

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedbacks and motivation🙏.. Thanks a ton for being patient enough🙏🙏..#Gratitude🤗

The first chapter is here finally. Please do ignore typos n errors. 

Chapter 1

Early signs of winter blooms in the air of London. The cool breeze swung around every corner, blowing away the minion misty droplets that decorated his name board..that read “Dr. Veer Harish Khanna” in bold. As the wind chimes hung on the corridor waved in symphony, his long profound sitting posture reflected via the glass doors. None could imagine one of the leading cardiologists in London, to be a mini Mozart.

His thumb relaxes and his fingers remain stiff as he plays each note in the glissando , ending on the note as written in his score. Completely immersing himself in the ocean of his emotions, delivered via the divinity of the music. What disturbed him and his melody , was those repeating phone calls. When it rang for the umpteenth time, swiftly gliding his fingers on the keys, he halted his favourite business. “Maa”..he read as it flashed on his mobile screen. “Haan Maa boliye kya hua?..sab teekh hai na.(telly me what happened, is everything fine?)”..came his ever first words after answering the call. “Kya hua matlab?..tumhe kya hua hai Veer. Do din mein tere bhai ki shaadi hai , aur tumhe koi parwah bhi nahi” (What happened!...I mean what happened to you Veer. In two days your brother is getting married and you seem to be least bothered)...Karuna replied in a painful tone. “Maa, there is nothing like that, am just busy with work”..he replied patiently. “Seems like you have completely alienated from your family. And thus you have got some silly excuses too..bas meri aankhe taras gayi thi tumhe dekhne ko.( I have been yearning to see you)”...Karuna spoke as tears welled up in her eyes. Veer paused for a minute. He was struggling to find words. “let us leave it ..tumhara bhai ek nayi shuruwat kar raha hai apni zindagi ka, bas tu dua karna uske liye “(your brother is starting a new phase in his life, do pray for him)..voiced Karuna succumbing her emotions. He wiped that lone tear escaping his eyes and answered... “congratulate them on my behalf Maa”. Both of them stood mum for few minutes. “Sure beta...you haven’t seen Mehak’s picture right?.wait I”ll send it to you”..replied Karuna when a pinch of happiness calmed her mind. “Ok Maa”..he answered plainly. “Sardi ka mausam hai na beta, tu apna khyal rakhna”(winter is around son, you please take care of yourself)..she voiced affectionately. “Ok Maa, will call you later, even you are much busy right”..he somehow managed to find an excuse to wind up their conversation. “Yes..am much busy...I have got a big responsibility, have to handle everything, that too all alone..haina Veer”..she hung up the call as she couldn’t speak further. His heart ached badly on listening her. His vision got blurred enough to wet his glasses. He gently squeezed his eyelids, got up from his seat , poured out some beverage in his large vine glass, and settled near the fireplace. Lost in those disturbing thoughts , until his phone beeped with a message notification.

Back in Khanna mansion, 

Karuna heaved a breath of sigh, wiping her tears, biting her lips helplessly suppressing her emotions. As she turned back,to her utter surprise, there stood her younger son, one of the top young businessman in India,  with the rage of a lion . There wasn't that expected glow on the face of the young groom to be. He scanned his mother’s face with his intense hazel eyes. Clenching his chiselled cheek bones in anger, spotting the wetness in her eyes. “Shaurie..voh”.Karuna tries to explain. “Maa..aapko mein kitni baar samjhaaoon” (how many times I have to make you understand Maa). He spoke while holding her arms. Karuna placed her palm on his lips in response. “Shhh...nahi, aaj  mein koi kadwa shabd nahi sunn na chahti tumhare mooh se. Abb Zara apni gussa pe thoda kaabu rakhna..tu ek nayi zindagi shuru karne jaa raha hai”(shhh...I don’t want to hear any bitter words from you today.. Have a control on your temper Shaurya..you are going to start a new life)..she spoke. “enough..enough Maa, I have heard enough of this so called new beginning. Aur..ek aur baat.. mein jaisa hoon waise hi rahoonga, mujhe badalte huye dekhne ki koi ummeed mat rakhna aap(one more thing..I won’t change my attitude, I”ll remain the same. Please don’t bear any false hopes of witnessing a change )...he retorted back with his signature hand gesture. “Pyar sab kuch badal deta hai Shaurie (love can change everything)”..she replied affectionately. “Abhi ek Saal se toh kuch bhi badla Nahi na Maa(within this one year , as you can see, nothing has changed so far Maa)”..he replied bursting into a sarcastic laugh. Karuna was about to say something, but he tried to take leave, as he didn’t wish to extend their conversation. “Beta..Veer ne tum dono ko congratulate Kiya hai”(Veer has send his wishes to both of you)...Karuna shouted at his back as he turned to leave. He paused for a moment hearing her words. While she hopefully awaited his reply. Rather than entertaining his real emotions, he mimicked his sarcastic laugh.. “thanks for the wishes, convey the same Maa”..he walked out  leaving a faint smile on his mother’s face.

Finally, the wedding day arrived. “Orchids” hosted yet another beautiful winter wedding. After 20 long years, two munchkins who met there for the first time,were destined to tie the knot. A perfect wedding of two imperfect individuals. Hot headed Shaurya Harish Khanna weds Mehak Sharma (apparently the fragrance of his life). The outcome of a partly love cum arranged alliance. Karuna wiped her tear of joy, blessing the newlyweds. As promised years back, she is taking her bestie's treasure home. “Laddoo aka Mehak is finally her daughter in law.. precisely her daughter. She felt content, except for those irreplaceable voids created by her elder son and deceased husband.

A day later,

The chilling night added more to her merry as she rode her  two wheeler.She was beautiful, beautiful beyond description inside -out. It was ideally Mrs Shaurya Khanna's first solo ride, enhanced by the  super cool weather.Her long tresses waved swiftly, as she removed her helmet. Checking out herself  in the rear view mirror, the cute wedding chain and that slight pinch of vermillion adorning the mid partitioned hair. She resembled a cute marshmallow, covered in wool. She tiptoed to their room like a naughty kitten. Sending few prayers , to help her out to pacify her angry bird hubby. “Kya ..Mehak, tum bhi na..shaadi ke dusre din hi itne irresponsible hoke ghoomne chal padi”(you are impossible Mehak, you are wandering like a carefree bird a day after your marriage)..she self talked animatedly hitting her forehead.  She carried a lovely bouquet of roses for her man, as a word of apology for being late. She found him facing the balcony, may be viewing the foggy night sky, wearing a metallic grey cardigan. She couldn’t spot clearly something which he was holding .Without sparing a moment she back hugged him with full force, sensuously wrapping her arms across his chest. She could hear his breaths, nothing else. “Baby. ..I'm sorry haan...please ..maaf karo..bas aaj keliye”(Please forgive me only  for today). Without giving him a chance to speak, she pressed her luscious petals on his cheek pouring out her love, closing her eyes. Gently tracing her fingers along his jawline intending to caress his ear stud. She jerked back immediately , as if someone hit her heart with a hammer, as if awakening her senses. With immediate effect, he turned to face her. She stood mum, with rigorous vibration of her parted lips. The same hazel eyes...with a different expression, and an entirely different emotion ..bronze coloured hair and freshly trimmed thin beard. He squeezed his eyes as of perceiving her image.. swiftly wearing his spectacles. She was embarrassed, shocked , perplexed and what not. She was confused, what to emote in that awkward situation. Without meeting his eyes for the second time, she made a quick escape from the balcony. Veer stood there motionlessly, witnessing her disappearing image. His surprise visit to khanna mansion, didn’t go underrated, at the same he was also welcomed with surprises..he thought.

Lost in her thoughts she quickly descended the stairs, colliding with a familiar well built body. “what the hell yaar Mehak?.. can’t you walk carefully”...Shaurya stormed at her. She deeply looked into his eyes, preparing to come back to her senses. She scanned his face while fluttering her moist eyelids. Resting her palms on his chest, she took a deep breath. “Tum ne mujhe bataya kyun Nahi Shaurya..ki..ki tum aur Veer...I mean Veer bhai same same dikhte hai”(why you didn’t tell me that you and Veer bhai looks identical)..she blurted out. “Huh..are you dumb..what sort of illogical question is that?”..he mocked at her with his sarcastic signature laugh. “So Mulaqaat huyi mere judwe Bhai se(so you met my twin brother), Maa  was on cloud nine while breaking the news to me”..he added with zero expression. “Mein mazaak Nahi kar rahi hoon Shaurya, tumhe mujhe batana Chahiye tha naa” (I’m serious Shaurya, you should have told me right)..she vented out being annoyed. “It is very difficult for me to digest the fact that , you both look like replica of an image”..she added. “What is wrong with you Mehak?..have your brain stopped working”..he said while twisting his brows being annoyed. “You should have told me right, you haven’t shared anything about him”..she questioned. “Now he is here right?..now go and ask him”..he replied while slightly pushing her by shoulder. “It’s not like that Shaurya, try and understand... it’s very difficult for me to come in terms with this..”..she replied.{the image of her kissing Veer flashed in her mind repeatedly}. “Ok fine..now you got to know right..we both look the same. Are you happy to hear the same from me?”..he said trying to wind up the conversation. “Ever since we met I have asked about him, and you always ignored the same, then how would I know about everything..”...she pouted cutely and hugged him as she was guilty and few drops of tear dripped from her doe shaped eyes. He gently patted her back and got rid of her hold. She held him back and hesitantly questioned.. “Is everything right between you two.. Shaurya?”. Shaurya lost his cool this time and shouted at her. “It will be better for you if stay away from few matters.. it’s only a day after marriage right?.. Don’t start eating my brain”..he said while tightly squeezing her arms. She broke into tears facing his wrath. He left her arms in that instant and walked away without an apology. She felt lost, she knew it since childhood....but at present it was much difficult for her to face a person who is an exact replica of her husband(whom she loves dearly).

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
Haseena2020 thumbnail

Res

Image result for beary hug

Edited by Haseena2020 - 4 years ago
Haseena2020 thumbnail

OMG , what a damakka chapter. its sounds like tamil movie I watched ages ago titled "Vaali" . twin brothers in love with the same girl. now Shaurya how you going to handle your brother and wife... since you are always on angry mode I have a feeling that a huge misunderstandings gonna happen and many more dramas are expected... continue soon my Shinu darling😳

nehaahish thumbnail

Lovely chapter.

I thought in prologue it is triangle love story.

Update soon