Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Oops! Kitchen politics to office politics!!! Cool.

I also love Anurag..  Bande mein intensity hain emotions ki.. The first scene in which i got to like him was when he was pleading to Mohini during his mrg with komo ki he would anything but the sindoor rituals. And from then to now whenever i have watched him (which is not so frequent) i  have found that intensity behind his acting. 

Who's this Manik!!! :p :p :p (don't mind me...)  

Manik..🤣Anurags grandpapa..Dimag mein🤣 manik is to anurag and sonakshi is to prerna...both are unmatchable characters on itv..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Btw this is anurags post so...kitna badaaaa teer chalaya na aaj..but his momma who has been spitting poison on prerna since when , no two shabd for her ðŸ¤ª

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Btw this is anurags post so...kitna badaaaa teer chalaya na aaj..but his momma who has been spitting poison on prerna since when , no two shabd for her ðŸ¤ª

woh bhi milega chaaru😂😂😂 kzk hai... Thats mom sons track wil come one time all will surely enjoy ittt🤗🤗🤗

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manik..🤣Anurags grandpapa..Dimag mein🤣 manik is to anurag and sonakshi is to prerna...both are unmatchable characters on itv..

I wish I wpuld have lived in their centuries ;) to see the unmatchable characters you have been talking about. ;) 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I wish I wpuld have lived in their centuries ;) to see the unmatchable characters you have been talking about. ;) 

They were far far  ahead of the century in which kzk is being made ðŸ˜†

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

woh bhi milega chaaru😂😂😂 kzk hai... Thats mom sons track wil come one time all will surely enjoy ittt🤗🤗🤗

You have such a pure heart..I wish it happens ðŸ¤— 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They were far far  ahead of the century in which kzk is being made ðŸ˜†

I know anything is far ahead than kzk2... A show where pre marital sex has been justified with dhaga marriage..  Waha or kya kehna... One lady payar mei self respect gawa rahi hain... Ekta's 2000's serials were more modern than this show.