Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

He’s creating the aww moments in the show. 

Today he paid back Rashmi’s favour and yesterday he let Arti take the chocolates.

That was so sweet!

I was gonna write the same. He let Arti have the chocolates😊 while Asim was clutching his coke bottle like his life depended on it😆

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I was gonna write the same. He let Arti have the chocolates😊 while Asim was clutching his coke bottle like his life depended on it😆

😆 

To be fair, I’m addicted to sugar-free coke so I can understand. 😂

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This group have shown good bonding every time. Even accepted Sana so easily. Shefali chose them as fake but still they didn't fight with her. And meanwhile other group keeps fighting like cats and dogs..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, indeed they passed with flying colours.

Rashmi said anything can happen soch lo. I thought i will stay but i got evicted... But still paras choose to keep his promise to his friends...

Today paras and Vishal won my heart 👏

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

I've always enjoyed Paras and Rashami's rapport in this show. Like you said, even after getting eliminated, Rashmi never regretted her decision for saving Paras and Mahira.  Even when Devoleena said she could have played it differently, Rashmi stood by her act which was for her friends. I liked that about Rashmi. 

Talking of Paras, even if he is the most dhogla person in that show(which he accepted very sportively😆), as he was awarded, as far as I've seen he's impressed me. I find him weirdly funny  and an easily accessible man in the show at present. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Best moment in yesterday's episode is rashmi n paras phone task.....I like their conv during restaurant one and this one too....

I didnt expected from paras ....unexpected move

Point to mention : They failed BB plan to create rift😂

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Paras was good today. Totally agree with that 👍🏼

I liked him in the nomination task and also when he was ready to stay awake to cheer up Himanshi by giving her accompany as she was feeling down.

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Best moment in yesterday's episode is rashmi n paras phone task.....I like their conv during restaurant one and this one too....

I didnt expected from paras ....unexpected move

Point to mention : They failed BB plan to create rift😂

I watched the episode just for Rashmi and Paras convo after reading this topics. Bold@  true that , It sure was the best part of the episode for me too.. 

b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was a good move by Paras. Rashmi got back after being evicted the week she saved paras so Paras ka banta hai and am glad he did! 

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Yes, indeed they passed with flying colours.

Rashmi said anything can happen soch lo. I thought i will stay but i got evicted... But still paras choose to keep his promise to his friends...

Today paras and Vishal won my heart 👏

Forgot to mention Vishal. Yeah he didn't have to do that, still he did for Vikas. At least Paras is close with Rashmi since the start of the show. So his act is understandable still no way less, IMO. And Vishal showed badappan. 

They earned a lot of respect from the viewers today !⭐️