Rashmi and Paras passed with flying colors

Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi saved Paras in TTF task and proved her loyalty. Even after elimination on the stage she didn’t agree that it was a wrong decision. She stood by it. And today Paras proved his loyalty. In this game loyalty towards friends always pays off. No matter what crap BB wants to sell as per their own convenience. Rashmi’s POV for saving Paras was proven right and today Paras also proved that he is loyal. So go bahu gang  in their own way they proved BB wrong today.

Have u seen Paras in spiltsvilla

He will form his grp then eliminate them

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Rashmi saved Paras in TTF task and proved her loyalty. Even after elimination on the stage she didn’t agree that it was a wrong decision. She stood by it. And today Paras proved his loyalty. In this game loyalty towards friends always pays off. No matter what crap BB wants to sell as per their own convenience. Rashmi’s POV for saving Paras was proven right and today Paras also proved that he is loyal. So go bahu gang  in their own way they proved BB wrong today.

Well said.

Their scene was so good. Funny and entertaining

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

No I haven’t . I can only judge him from what I can see.

I was always skeptical of him i tht he will be so.eone who will betray but today he actually proved me wrong n was true to his word. He really impressed me today.  👍🏼 

Originally posted by subhs

Their scene was so good. Funny and entertaining

ya it was cute. They were at ease with each other.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

But wasn't Splitsvilla like ages ago? Maybe he grew up, maybe he didn't. Who knows? From what I see he's never ditched Mahira till now and most of us were expecting that too happen within the first few weeks itself.

haha shut the mouth of all those who think everyone believes in Shukla philosophy of use and throw/mistreating people.

Originally posted by BebaakBegum

But wasn't Splitsvilla like ages ago? Maybe he grew up, maybe he didn't. Who knows? From what I see he's never ditched Mahira till now and most of us were expecting that too happen within the first few weeks itself.

He didn’t ditch Mahira, he didn’t ditch Rashmi today. He has been with these girls from the start. It’s Sana who keeps going here to there but Paras is loyal to one group from the start.