Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Name : Nandini, you can also call me Mandy,  Nandy, Nandu. 

A few lines about yourself :  a tv buff, love writing (but utni achi writer bhi nahi hun😆)

Reason for watching this show : Jenny, shivin and guys its BEYHADH 😉. New cast seems so great. Last season i watched for the trio. So Beyhadh was always in my list. But this time the promo seemed more promissing, so wanted to watch it no matter what and their first episode just got me hooked .😃

What other forums you have been visiting : I have been here since EHMMBH, IPKKND, NAUC days. Was inactive for a while but now again back. Currently in in YJHJK, KDB. 

What other shows you have been watching:

List tho bohot hai, many has ended and few I have stopped watching. But currently im hooking on to Kundali Bhagya, YJHJK (occasionally), new show in colors seems to be interesting so I would like to watch that regularly too (shubhaarambh)

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thus is Riya from India huge fan of Jennifer and I like asihish too.the only reason watching the show is Jenifer !

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name : Charu

1) A few lines about yourself :  An advocate by profession and a writer/poet by heart. A Traveller still....

2) Reason for watching this show : -

Since I am a big Ashish Chowdhry fan, my biggest reason for watching the show is him only. Besides I love Jennifer's acting and screen presence. Also this show seems different from other ITV shows. I have not watched any fiction on ITV since long. This seems a good show to come back to ITV. 

3) What other forums you have been visiting : -Bollywood forum, and used to visit EMA-Ek Mutthi Aasman forum. 

4) What other shows you have been watching : - None on ITV as of now. Previously watched PRC, PKYEK, EMA amongst others. Catching up on shows like The Flash and Arrow. 

Edited by chahat4u - 4 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Name :Shirisha. You guys can call me Shiri 😃

A few lines about yourself : A friend you need😆

Reason for watching this show : Jenny, Jenny, and Jenny❤️

What other forums you have been visiting : KZK2 (silent observer)😳

What other shows you have been watching : Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai only for KAIRA , planning to watch Meri Gudiya on Star Bharat 

RinaRoma thumbnail

Name : Roma

A few lines about yourself : I'm a very choosy person and a perfectionist

Reason for watching this show : I love a bit dark and thriller type of shows and mysteries. I loved Beyhadh very much so continuing with Season 2

What other forums you have been visiting : None

What other shows you have been watching : At present I don't watch much Indian serials. But in the day when I was a teen, I likes some shows like IPKKND, NAUC, Gulaal and lots of other shows. Now I'm more into anime.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: RinaRoma

Name : Roma

A few lines about yourself : I'm a very choosy person and a perfectionist

Reason for watching this show : I love a bit dark and thriller type of shows and mysteries. I loved Beyhadh very much so continuing with Season 2

What other forums you have been visiting : None

What other shows you have been watching : At present I don't watch much Indian serials. But in the day when I was a teen, I likes some shows like IPKKND, NAUC, Gulaal and lots of other shows. Now I'm more into anime.

Hello and welcome dear🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum) Tiara

A few lines about yourself : Friendly, crazy, lazy, sometimes think too much

Reason for watching this show : Jennifer Winget, my girl crush ❤️

What other forums you have been visiting : None else

What other shows you have been watching : Nothing much right now. Used to watch KRPKAB and BP when they aired.

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
Brisky thumbnail

its neelam from india 

and huge fan of JW, she is the reason to watch the show

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum) Anki

A few lines about yourself : I am a student and a passionate reader. I also write FFs in IF. I like writing and making siggies of my fav actors. 

Reason for watching this show : This is something different from regular ITV drama and way more different than sass bahu saga. Apart from that, I wanted to watch Beyhadh S1 which I didn't for whatever reason I dont remember, but I liked Jennifer's acting way too much in S1❤️. That's why I am here.

What other forums you have been visiting : currently i only visit Arjun forum and occasionally go to A&S shop forum.

What other shows you have been watching : 

Mostly I like thriller and crime shows. I have special liking for Turkish drama too. As for now I am religiously watching Beyhadh only😆

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Name: Nivedita (mostly called as Nivi)

A few lines about yourself: A student, writer and dreamer

Reasons for watching this show: Intriguing promos and stellar cast, my absolute favorites Jenny and Ashish (waiting for their face off in the show). 

What other forums have you been visiting: Not active these days

What other shows have you been watching: YJHJK, YRHPK, re watching Ek Hasina Thi.