Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Stay safe everyone😊

Thank you, ♥️♥️ you too

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

thank you...I’m really enjoying the show..such a refreshing story,...I can’t wait to see bondita getting educated and becoming a barrister 

Ha Yar..it's such a refreshing story and mainly I'm loving bonditha, such a cutie pie she is and love bgm ristha Tera Mera♥️♥️ bold:I'm also waiting for that journey

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope all of you are keeping your calm. Hello Akhila ! We haven't met before. All the other girls have known me since Silsila. My craziness is well known, I believe. 

Just wanted to say hello before leaving to work. I hope the lock down is not too harsh. How is the availability of commodities? Here, produce is OK, but not a great selection. Milk is available, but may not always be the one you want. All non perishable items, pastas, dals, canned vegetables are difficult to get. 

Doesn't Poiu live in Mumbai? Reading that Maharashtra is the epicenter of COVID-19 in India. I hope she is keeping healthy. 

Hope all of you are getting your exercise in. This is the time to set a routine. OK, enough preaching😃 Catch you guys later! 

I am not watching anything consistently these days. 

Wash your hands ! 

Hi milli do u remember me, I remember ur long posts in silsila😍😍 missing them , here I'm not going out from 5 days, n thank God in my house there is garden so all types of veggies n fruits r available for us and we already bought enough rice n daal so we are in safe side 

But so many are suffering only remedy is this viris should stop spreading..hoping and praying for everything to be fine soon

vardhinirosid thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158722

Updated part 2( last part) 

Please read it guys♥️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Is it coming in any channel r in voot?

I watched starting few episodes in voot, but i hate the track where Kunal falls for nandu it's totally illogical, so I stoped watching it, and after Sid won bigboss I uninstalled voot , now have to install back for our mouhan♥️♥️

I think she watches in some channel she told me when she started watching

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Is it coming in any channel r in voot?

I watched starting few episodes in voot, but i hate the track where Kunal falls for nandu it's totally illogical, so I stoped watching it, and after Sid won bigboss I uninstalled voot , now have to install back for our mouhan♥️♥️

oh voot uninstalled 😲 

its on voot only 😛 Ishaan ❤️entered from New year watch mauhaan  few epis more nears ending 

N4 starts in gemini this month end 😆

vinnas thumbnail

Sure👍🏼😃

vinnas thumbnail

Good morning girls !!! 

Good Morning Dear 🤗❤️

Hope all of you are keeping your calm. Hello Akhila ! We haven't met before. All the other girls have known me since Silsila. My craziness is well known, I believe. 

Yeah👍🏼😳

Just wanted to say hello before leaving to work. I hope the lock down is not too harsh. How is the availability of commodities? Here, produce is OK, but not a great selection. Milk is available, but may not always be the one you want. All non perishable items, pastas, dals, canned vegetables are difficult to get. 

Right now necessary items available. Some managing  😎

Doesn't Poiu live in Mumbai? Reading that Maharashtra is the epicenter of COVID-19 in India. I hope she is keeping healthy. 

Hope Piou😊 Managing safely ⭐️

Hope all of you are getting your exercise in. This is the time to set a routine. OK, enough preaching😃 Catch you guys later! 

Wash your hands ! 

Have A Good Day Mili ❤️

Tenor

Coffee Smiley GIF - Coffee Smiley CoffeeForYou GIFs

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning girls !!! 

Wash your hands ! 

Hi Mili and everyone. I’m fine. I’m in Delhi now at my parents place and  locked down🙁. It’s not as bad in Delhi as in Mumbai. But yes essential commodity shops are remaining open for a short period of time everyday. Getting to see a doctor in case of medical issue is getting tough. Most private clinics are closed and hospitals are full.