Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

yup Our MauHaan Mauli really missing ishaan😳 today K 😆In home with kids 😛 who saved them on road😛 and Ishaan saving all 3+ ML K from K🤣

Yeah vardhini 😃 too Telugu 😳

so it is the episode in which ishaan saved mauli who was hiding behind doors bacause k arrived🤣

Oh u both are telegu.😊

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

so it is the episode in which ishaan saved mauli who was hiding behind doors bacause k arrived🤣

Oh u both are telegu.😊

yup 🤣our Ishaan handling all at same time👍🏼 he taken back For kids escape 😲hears K taunts Hand on Door which assures 🤗mauli ❤️ 

Yeah We Both😃 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

For barister Babu fans

Guys I'm writing two shot on rudhita

Please read if interested

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158722

I read it.it is awesome👍🏼

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Stay safe everyone😊

thank you ..you too..😀

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

For barister Babu fans

Guys I'm writing two shot on rudhita

Please read if interested

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158722

thank you...I’m really enjoying the show..such a refreshing story,...I can’t wait to see bondita getting educated and becoming a barrister 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope all of you are keeping your calm. Hello Akhila ! We haven't met before. All the other girls have known me since Silsila. My craziness is well known, I believe. 

Just wanted to say hello before leaving to work. I hope the lock down is not too harsh. How is the availability of commodities? Here, produce is OK, but not a great selection. Milk is available, but may not always be the one you want. All non perishable items, pastas, dals, canned vegetables are difficult to get. 

Doesn't Poiu live in Mumbai? Reading that Maharashtra is the epicenter of COVID-19 in India. I hope she is keeping healthy. 

Hope all of you are getting your exercise in. This is the time to set a routine. OK, enough preaching😃 Catch you guys later! 

I am not watching anything consistently these days. 

Wash your hands ! 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope all of you are keeping your calm. Hello Akhila ! We haven't met before.yup we haven't met before.But let me say nice to meet u mili.I loved ur name it's short &sweet. All the other girls have known me since Silsila. My craziness is well known, I believe. 😆

Just wanted to say hello before leaving to work. I hope the lock down is not too harsh. Lockdown has become a necessity now.How is the availability of commodities? Here, produce is OK, but not a great selection. Milk is available, but may not always be the one you want. All non perishable items, pastas, dals, canned vegetables are difficult to get. Yes it's difficult in this condition to even step out of the house.

Doesn't Poiu live in Mumbai?Reading that Maharashtra is the epicenter of COVID-19 in India. I hope she is keeping healthy. 

Hope all of you are getting your exercise in. This is the time to set a routine. OK, enough preaching😃 Catch you guys later! 

Wash your hands ! 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !!! 

Hope all of you are keeping your calm. Hello Akhila ! We haven't met before. All the other girls have known me since Silsila. My craziness is well known, I believe. 

Just wanted to say hello before leaving to work. I hope the lock down is not too harsh. How is the availability of commodities? Here, produce is OK, but not a great selection. Milk is available, but may not always be the one you want. All non perishable items, pastas, dals, canned vegetables are difficult to get. 

Doesn't Poiu live in Mumbai? Reading that Maharashtra is the epicenter of COVID-19 in India. I hope she is keeping healthy. 

Wash your hands ! 

hello Mili.

Here today was day 1 of lockdown.i have the basic things for now for 10-12 days and some grocery stores are open in my place so not worried much.

Yes piou is from Mumbai.it has been a while since she came here.hope she is fine.

Nice to see you here.stay safe

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yup after indu 😳Silpa 😳recommend started watching 😛 😃Ani -Boni  

Have you seen Our Silsila telugu dub 😛 now ML phase 😆running 😆

Is it coming in any channel r in voot?

I watched starting few episodes in voot, but i hate the track where Kunal falls for nandu it's totally illogical, so I stoped watching it, and after Sid won bigboss I uninstalled voot , now have to install back for our mouhan♥️♥️

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Oh u both are telegu.😊

Yeah♥️ we both are Telugu ammailu( girls)😁 and tastes also almost same