IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Soon 😛 ours Active one

yup let's try to finish it soon

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes we are also locked down for 21 days...just finished 1 day .. 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes we are also locked down for 21 days...just finished 1 day .. 

day4 for us today

Indira1211 thumbnail

sadly some people in my country are still disobeying and out on the streets,,,the police have been tough on them,,These people don’t seem to understand that our governments are trying to prevent what is happening in USA, Italy and Spain from happening here....but some people are still so clueless 🤦🏽‍♀️...So what are you ladies doing to keep busy...😀

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

sadly some people in my country are still disobeying and out on the streets,,,the police have been tough on them,,These people don’t seem to understand that our governments are trying to prevent what is happening in USA, Italy and Spain from happening here....but some people are still so clueless 🤦🏽‍♀️...So what are you ladies doing to keep busy...😀

it is same here too.some people are still roaming in streets.why don't they understand.

Doing some household stuff spending time online.spending time like this.what about you?

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

it is same here too.some people are still roaming in streets.why don't they understand.

Doing some household stuff spending time online.spending time like this.what about you?

yes same here...housework, cooking ...watching the news...then some movies on Netflix, going onto the forums. I’m happy we are still seeing new episodes of barrister babu and shubharamb..but those may also stop next week 🤦🏽‍♀️... 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls !

Thanks Poiu🤗 for letting us know of your whereabouts and safety. Hope parents are doing well. I am glad you are boarded with them at this uncertain time. 

Good to meet you too, Akhila. You might get annoyed with my sarcasm at times, all the other girls here are already subjected to it😃

Vardhani, I think I remember you. We didn't interact much, but Hey ! we have to start somewhere👍🏼

How is the cabin fever girls ? Are you all getting some exercise? I am not sure if you are all allowed to go for a walk or not during lock down. If so, I would highly recommend this, as even seeing people from a distance boosts your mind rather than sitting cooped up all the time. 

Indira, Silpa, For me, I am going to work, so I get to interact and see people. It is truly a humbling and honorable experience for me. Kiddo is at home, so need to make sure she is not getting into any trouble😳Indira, I believe you have children too, if I remember right. How are you keeping them occupied? Mine will be 10 in a few weeks. 

Watching Netflix and Amazon too here and there. And cooking....... my least favorite activity of all🤔

Have a good day ! All of you keep in touch😃

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Good morning girls !

Thanks Poiu🤗 for letting us know of your whereabouts and safety. Hope parents are doing well. I am glad you are boarded with them at this uncertain time. 

Good to meet you too, Akhila. You might get annoyed with my sarcasm at times, all the other girls here are already subjected to it😃

Vardhani, I think I remember you. We didn't interact much, but Hey ! we have to start somewhere👍🏼

How is the cabin fever girls ? Are you all getting some exercise? I am not sure if you are all allowed to go for a walk or not during lock down. If so, I would highly recommend this, as even seeing people from a distance boosts your mind rather than sitting cooped up all the time. 

No not going out for walks.we are staying at home not going out.

Indira, Silpa, For me, I am going to work, so I get to interact and see people. It is truly a humbling and honorable experience for me. Kiddo is at home, so need to make sure she is not getting into any trouble😳Indira, I believe you have children too, if I remember right. How are you keeping them occupied? Mine will be 10 in a few weeks. 

You didn't get work from home?what is your profession?oh your kid will be 10 soon.take care of yourself and your family.

Watching Netflix and Amazon too here and there. And cooking....... my least favorite activity of all🤔

I too don't like cooking.i don't only make tea.

Have a good day ! All of you keep in touch😃

have a nice day😊