Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes same here...housework, cooking ...watching the news...then some movies on Netflix, going onto the forums. I’m happy we are still seeing new episodes of barrister babu and shubharamb..but those may also stop next week 🤦🏽‍♀️... 

I don't cook I do other stuffs like cleaning.

Yes I think from next week we won't get new episodes.some shows new episodes stopped already like ye rishte.they are showing old episodes from epi 1.

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I don't cook I do other stuffs like cleaning.

Yes I think from next week we won't get new episodes.some shows new episodes stopped already like ye rishte.they are showing old episodes from epi 1.

lol....when I was single I also never cooked and even after I got married when my mom used to come stay then I used to have a break from cooking. But now it’s cooking everyday...especially with the lock down as the takeouts and restaurants are all closed.  My husband enjoys cooking so when he’s not working , he likes to cook. But he has to work during this lock down..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Hey Mili...yes I have two daughters,..Well their schools have now uploaded the work onto a website ..so that’s keeping them busy and ...in between they play sims, watch Netflix and make me cook for them...🤦🏽‍♀️....tomorrow we are baking cupcakes as well...😔...

Silpa20 thumbnail

lol....when I was single I also never cooked and even after I got married when my mom used to come stay then I used to have a break from cooking. But now it’s cooking everyday...especially with the lock down as the takeouts and restaurants are all closed.  My husband enjoys cooking so when he’s not working , he likes to cook. But he has to work during this lock down..

my dad also loves cooking.after his retirement from work he cooks everyday.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Hey ladies hope you all are well.  How’s things in India ....here things seem to be under control. The number of new cases of covid 19 seem to be decreasing...hopefully it will remain that way..😇

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey ladies hope you all are well.  How’s things in India ....here things seem to be under control. The number of new cases of covid 19 seem to be decreasing...hopefully it will remain that way..😇

hii indu❤️ good in your place 😊 here day by day cases increasing 😲

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

oh that’s worrying 😢....

Silpa20 thumbnail

good that cases are decreasing in your country.here it is bad cases are increasing everyday.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

hi Chandu.true situation is bad.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh that’s worrying 😢....

yeah