Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am surprised by the precap but would wait till I watch the episode.... 

But it's weird that why is giving her head bath that too with that jar.... 

But aag laga diya scene pe.... Man his smile.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!πŸ˜†  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

🀣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Is this some kind of ritual after ayaana got baaz back.... πŸ˜†

I am throwing my fantasy thoughts.... πŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aman has already started caring for her, he cant see her in pain and today he thanks her with his eyes when baazigar was back. Aman is too complicated man though cant understand whats going on in his mind.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicalM

Aman has already started caring for her, he cant see her in pain and today he thanks her with his eyes when baazigar was back. Aman is too complicated man though cant understand whats going on in his mind.

Yup that eye contact was a good one... Yet I wished for a scene where Baazu flew from Aman's arm to Rosh's shoulder especially when she withdrew softly

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup that eye contact was a good one... Yet I wished for a scene where Baazu flew from Aman's arm to Rosh's shoulder especially when she withdrew softly

You spoke my mind! I had that exact same thought when I was watching that scene. Baazigar flying off to Roshni's shoulder as a sign of his admiration and gratitude! But alas didn't happen! 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!πŸ˜†  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

Am glad am not alone. Hi5. Honestly, thought some light scenes would do. It's not necessary, that every episode they should have a touch or close scene. This is a very deep scene, something you show after certain depth and passion develops. Though both did a great job, it falls flat for me. 

Yeah, look at contrast! Scene seems totally dumb. Like show a light hearted or just a simple scene. This seems like they are forcing it down the throat.

Hoping we are turned wrong and it is handled differently.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Haven't watched the episode and wouldn't comment without watching. But it felt too weird and random for a non contextual watch.

Why can't Aman's sisters or others give her a bath lol. πŸ˜†

Mahi, totally agree. Ready to give a benefit of doubt.

But it's too random. Yeah, exactly. They should.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

I am with you too! 

I mean talk about out of context scenes. They have taken this fantasy thing way too far.. πŸ€£matlab Kuch bhii....πŸ˜› And why they are in a rush to show Aman falling in love..let it happen gradually...Giving shower to wifey is symbolic of super deep hubby-wife connection. And i didnt see when that connection happened!!

Yeah, Roshni ke fantasy dreams main ye possible hai! I guess writer forgot to tell its a dream sequence! πŸ˜‰

Glad to knowπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, this is Totally kuch bhi. It's deviating from fantasy. Yeah!! Like they should start from light hearted scenes and focus on fighting with Jinn or dark forces and in that, development is gradual. This makes zero sense to me. It's a totally intense scene which you show after leads or couple have some passion, which is missing and even connection or build up. Seems like they are forcing scenes down our throats. 

Really hope it is that or something else. Cos Aman doing it makes no sense, plus both have not reached a point to experience such depth.

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I watched that pre-cap again! I You are right. He is a mysterious complicated man. I see mixed emotions in Aman's eyes.

God, this guy does speak with eyes!! β€οΈ

Anyway back to my opinion😊, so i think he might be doing it to make her feel good because she has been doing everything right so far and not because he is falling in love. And I totally hope that the mixed emotion feeling is not because he is thinking that she is nice but who knows how many men have caressed her hair! After all his  opinion about her being an enticer has not been resolved yet!

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago