Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

I watched that pre-cap again! I You are right. He is a mysterious complicated man. I see mixed emotions in Aman's eyes.

God, this guy does speak with eyes!! β€οΈ

Anyway back to my opinion😊, so i think he might be doing it to make her feel good because she has been doing everything right so far and not because he is falling in love. And I totally hope that the mixed emotion feeling is not because he is thinking that she is nice but who knows how many men have caressed her hair! After all his  opinion about her being an enticer has not been resolved yet!

Jungle sequence is coming so its possible because of Salma drama coming up he gets angry and throw Roshni out of house and then he goes to search her.

kushigupta162 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

aman was always attracted toward roshni from 1 episode when he save roshni there he feel something and when dadi asked aman about ayannah that din't he feel something for roshni after meeting her he remember that scene and there are many scene b/w aman n roshi where he got lost in her in episode also he is smiling seeing roshni .aman is person who never voiceout his feeling but his eyes speak 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even I was thinking if it's a thank you gesture from his side. But that's too personal and intimate for a friendly gesture. I'm sure they have sufficient justification otherwise it's all incoherent and random.

And there was a kitchen scene too, right? In the same dress? That might happen before this. Or that stomach pain could also be cause she is hungry. Simple.πŸ˜†

Hence the next kitchen scene.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Quite exquisite and rare 

I love that Meena-kaam type work on it.

Ati sundarrr. β€οΈ

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am hoping against hope that this is  our nan katai baby's over active imagination....

Between that is a good idea to keep the Jodi fandom happy for a while with romantic scenes, yet  keep the development of their relationship gradual and a bit realistic. Well we could always have a real play out of these imaginations once the bond is strong πŸ˜‰...

I could imagine Aman teasing her about it, yet making her imagination come true.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Quite exquisite and rare 

Ati sundarrr. β€οΈ

I know but who uses such antique jug these days. πŸ˜†

I love that jar in which the flowers were kept and Aman took to Ada for her to touch em. I like that piece😳

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Quite exquisite and rare 

Ati sundarrr. β€οΈ

I remember seeing an Arabian style jar which is used to pour out wine (in movies like Alladin) in a restaurant's wash room when I visited Delhi. πŸ˜†

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I remember seeing an Arabian style jar which is used to pour out wine (in movies like Alladin) in a restaurant's wash room when I visited Delhi. πŸ˜†

Oh! That's, funny🀣

Octothorpe thumbnail

Me too! I can't already wait

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I know but who uses such antique jug these days. πŸ˜†

I love that jar in which the flowers were kept and Aman took to Ada for her to touch em. I like that piece😳

Ab bhai woh bhi toh Nawab sahab hain!πŸ˜‰

Oh that was a glass jar. I have such pieces at my home.

I recently bought a set of cute polka dot colorful jars to serve refreshments. It's transparent with those dots. Very cute