Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

ss hai uska wait i will share ðŸ¤£

kahan pe share kiya

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Upar se Maata ne latka rakha hai. 

I know Shruti...Everyday we think koi news milega, but Maata kii maya wohii jaane..Lekin what else can we do, rather than playing the waiting game..Let us keep chanting patience, patience and patience and await our RB's return!!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

I know Shruti...Everyday we think koi news milega, but Maata kii maya wohii jaane..Lekin what else can we do, rather than playing the waiting game..Let us keep chanting patience, patience and patience and await our RB's return!!!

There are out of place FBs in episodes and replacement articles to maintain the buzz outside. Maata is wicked! 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

In a bad mood...chanting vicious words since returning from college and then read the WU and I want to say more but😡....

Going to take shower tab thodi thandak milegi Dimag thik hogaa🤣  

Mahiiii....A big hug to you taaki tumhara mood ek dum accha hojaye..Image result for big hug gif

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

There are out of place FBs in episodes and replacement articles to maintain the buzz outside. Maata is wicked! 

These are tricks to keep the buzz of RB buzzing nonstop.. Waise bhi even Maata knows, 'Rishabh Bajaj, Bas Naam Hii Kaafi Hai'!!!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

These are tricks to keep the buzz of RB buzzing nonstop.. Waise bhi even Maata knows, 'Rishabh Bajaj, Bas Naam Hii Kaafi Hai'!!!!

+Infinity

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new AT🥳🥳

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

more than him it's in maata ka haath ðŸ˜†

Ptaao uskooo tabb😆

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

See simple hai re, Rishabh Bajaj is the most integral part of the show and he has to comeback..And given the exit they have given RB, a hero exit, jab woh lautega toh he will return as the hero, as the savior and as the knight and no one can take this away from him...And thus Maata to keep Bajaj fans in the loop with the show is making sure to mention RB here and there, show his flashbacks even if it is irrelevant to the scenes running..These are hints to be understood..

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mahiiii....A big hug to you taaki tumhara mood ek dum accha hojaye..Image result for big hug gif

I'm better now...🤣🤣Glad kal chutti haii🤣