Everyone please PM me with your date or birth.
I'm collecting everyone's.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Everyone please PM me with your date or birth.
I'm collecting everyone's.
koi bhi aisa moment batao *minus Jesus Christ phase * jab woh nahi laga mast ☺️
You know my DOB I think. 20th of January. 😎Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Everyone please PM me with your date or birth.
I'm collecting everyone's.
more than him it's in maata ka haath 😆Bajaj banke usko bolo jaldi aane
that what he calls his hair and beard as KHUD KI KHETI 🤣
Seriously i agree. I have been through that phase i know very well. Poor RBians. Chalo at least dekhne ka sukh toh mil raha hai. 🤗♥️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Can't blame tarasti hui AT ki janta. 🤣
🤣In a bad mood...chanting vicious words since returning from college and then read the WU and I want to say more but😡....
Going to take shower tab thodi thandak milegi Dimag thik hogaa🤣
sab koi ko quote karo + Members list me jake pm karo 👍🏼Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Everyone please PM me with your date or birth.
I'm collecting everyone's.
🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that what he calls his hair and beard as KHUD KI KHETI 🤣
meri Kuki 🤗🤗🤗 1997 i supposeOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
You know my DOB I think. 20th of January. 😎