Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnauty

Asim was literally gropping Shefali today 

This is the first time they’ve shown Asim cosy with someone. Maybe he and Shefali have a comfort about it and as long as she doesn’t mind, it’s okay. I don’t think there’s any romantic undertones to it- some people are just more cozy comfortable with their friends and we shouldn’t judge them. 

Shefali let’s him and that’s why he sits with her like that. He never had anything like this with either arti or Sana when he was them for a month. 

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

As far as shefali doesn't mind. Nice pair . Although shefali is older she doesn't look like. 

Also married lol

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Then i dont think there is any possibility but still as both are good looking they look good together . Just as friends 

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

In fact it was she who tried to flirt with him first saying that his fans want her  to be friends with him. I was really surprised and upset at this statement of hers. I hope asim stays away from her. She can spoil his image. We have never seen asim doing any such thing with any girls yet and no one has ever complained . 

@bold 1 Exactly I was so surprised to hear this from her

@bold 2 me too👍🏼

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

HK is a silent movie. Always stay silent. 😔 Sad. Sometimes cry. 😭

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I forgot to watch the end... Himasni kept asking Vishal why did you burst my bubble ... why did you burst it lmaooo 🤣