Himanshi is most protected contestant...

Share
Posted: 7 days ago

They never showed Asim flirting with her. 🤔

They never show her bitching. Comeon every girl gossips🤣

They cut Shehnaz Gill rant against her...why🤔

Salman taking her side intensely 🤔

I would like to know what her contract is, and how much she has been paid...🤔

Posted: 7 days ago

I only watched this episode today because of the precap 😑

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by storm22


I only watched this episode today because of the precap 😑

I too. But 

Posted: 7 days ago

Maybe  she signed a contract saying she will leave after Shenaaz 🤔

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Krishnauty


They never showed Asim flirting with her. 🤔

They never show her bitching. Comeon every girl gossips🤣

They cut Shehnaz Gill rant against her...why🤔

Salman taking her side intensely 🤔

I would like to know what her contract is, and how much she has been paid...🤔

In fact it was she who tried to flirt with him first saying that his fans want her  to be friends with him. I was really surprised and upset at this statement of hers. I hope asim stays away from her. She can spoil his image. We have never seen asim doing any such thing with any girls yet and no one has ever complained . 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by storm22


Maybe  she signed a contract saying she will leave after Shenaaz 🤔

She is too relaxed as of now. May be she is reserved in real life also...

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by AlishaRocks


In fact it was she who tried to flirt with him first saying that his fans want her  to be friends with him. I was really surprised and upset at this statement of hers. I hope asim stays away from her. She can spoil his image. We have never seen asim doing any such thing with any girls yet and no one has ever complained . 

Asim was literally gropping Shefali today 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Krishnauty


Asim was literally gropping Shefali today 

As far as shefali doesn't mind. Nice pair . Although shefali is older she doesn't look like. 

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Himanshi is being the biggest babay

AR-MAANEET   16   3528

AR-MAANEET 16 3528 7 days ago One-Of-A-Kind
To Himanshi Khurrana

Krishnauty   42   7122

Krishnauty 42 7122 7 days ago Krishnauty
Is Bhau molesting Himanshi?!

Tezaa   28   7636

Tezaa 28 7636 7 days ago Campfire
Himanshi vs. Sana

hmjustwatching   0   839

hmjustwatching 0 839 8 days ago hmjustwatching
Tezaa 19 2023 8 days ago TC_FA

Topic Info

  • 15 Replies
  • 2534Views

Topic started by Krishnauty

Last replied by storm22

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP