Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm liking the way Shehnaaz's overconfidence landed her at the very bottom. Everytime a new bomb bursts in front of her. 

Started with Himanshi's entry, Shukla and other HMs being friendly with Himanshi, Paras not taking so much interested in her, Bhau fighting with her, Asim fighting with her, Salman supporting Himanshi...Ek taraf bomb ka dhua kam nahi hota, doosra bomb phootata hai 🤣

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure why Sana is being blamed here.

Arti and Asim never liked Sana and Shukla is too much into exclusivity to work for someone like Sana.

Sana is so much like some girls I know from my village- they have to talk with everyone in the room.

She would happily talk to Shukla  again but it is Shukla who is being petty and rebuffing her.

I don't like Paras and have never liked the way he treats Sana.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally Sana is free. Paras doesn't dominate her. And why a friend will dominate other friend. Friendship means freedom. She has the right to express her view no matter how dumb it is. It is her view and she has the right to express it. Shukla never gives this right to his slaves. That bully doesn't know what friendship really is.

Now Sana is looking down becoz of HK's entry. But soon she will find herself. I liked her even when she was down. She made me laugh even when she was crying. Rest of the contestants just yell and scream , fights like dogs. She is the one who brings oxygen in this house. So I am happy for her.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Finally Sana is free. Paras doesn't dominate her. And why a friend will dominate other friend. Friendship means freedom. She has the right to express her view no matter how dumb it is. It is her view and she has the right to express it. Shukla never gives this right to his slaves. That bully doesn't know what friendship really is.

Now Sana is looking down becoz of HK's entry. But soon she will find herself. I liked her even when she was down. She made me laugh even when she was crying. Rest of the contestants just yell and scream , fights like dogs. She is the one who brings oxygen in this house. So I am happy for her.

Free ? 🤣 She has become a ghulam now who can’t speak her mind now . She has become a Ghulam of Paras gang and is scared to go against them otherwise they will dump her . 

She gave Paap to Mahira toh paras chadh gaya uske upar, when she talked about sid’s aggression to Salman , Paras was giving her angry looks and later Devo took her class. Puppy ke jaise Paras and bahus ke peeche ghoomti rehti hai and they don’t even give her any bhaav . Then Ghulam Sana had to announce that Shukla is her dushman now to please her owners . 

Owner Mahira doesn’t like Sana’s comments so she orders Paras ke call her and daant lagao and he calls her and scolds her and Ghulam Sana listens to them Sarr jhuka ke . Bechari is trying to convince Paras ke she will be loyal to him and Mahira hadkao her saying ke apne kaam se kaam rakho 🤣. Kya beizzati ho rahi hai iski bahu gang mein 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not everyone understands the meaning of friendship or freedom.

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watch Sana go on a downward spiral as she is now gona come off negative ,

With Shukla he always guided for her own benefit of her not saying the wrong things ect ,

Paras he will let her drown as Paras is playing only for him self everyone else are just ponds in the game 

Dogs have more loyalty than Paras ,he is just spineless user period and will do whatever it is to win ,no right or wrong ,

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

She is na ghar ki na ghaat ki now .

Paras has always treated her so badly . He calls her Chhoti Dolly Bindra, Thappad marunga, tu chup baith and so on . I dislike him and Mahira but atleast they are loyal to each other . 

She is so unwanted in their group . She is sidelined , whole week she was shouting and laughing in other’s matters unnecessarily for footage . They also don’t trust her but keeping her because they wanted to break Shukla’a group . In past they have bitched about her , abused her but she has no self respect aur ab inn logon ki hi chaat rahi hai sarr jhuka ke and they snap at her whenever we they want . 

She does what Paras asks her to do . Mahira doesn’t like her and she orders Paras to Jhado her , Paras calls her and then Jhadoes her and Sana has no option but to listen to their jhaad sarr jhuka ke . 

She said mein Paras ke saath khadi rahungi and Mahira ne kya insult ki ke apne kaam se kaam rakho, abhi mein hoon yahan 🤣 . Arre bhai tu apne friends ke saath toh khadi ho nahin paayi who supported you whenever you were low . 

Outside Paras’s gf is insulting her ke she was desperate for Paras from day one .

Bahu gang daanto her on Saturday’s epi because she tried to do things on her own ( support Shukla ) . Fir se daant pad gayi .

Even this Shukla se Dushmani dialogue , I felt she had to say it in open to prove her loyalty to Bahus 😆

And on the top she has lost her entertainment element . Bechari but she deserves it . Aur maro Palti. 

Edited by MoDada - 4 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly..she is na Ghar ki naa ghat ki .. Siddharth and arti supported her very well but she was using them ( she herself said that) if intention is like this then end also will be like this ..and it should be .it's going to cost her game even .

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even Salman Khan is now tired of her bakwaas

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Haha sana ko koena yaad agayi , frd shefali waiting to meet her lol . Bb narration - saas gang side frds my foot lol. being in bb fav gang Kya Kya nahi kiya personal comments on rash n thrown mud water on Devo etc.. seems laadla got bored . rash,devo can understand her n told for her welfare in both sukla,paras cases n they know about sana too lol. bb meherban toh sukla,sana any one can be pehelwan lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You can never leave a cult, it just keeps following you, with all kinds of allegations!!  smiley36

Sana is independent & there is nothing called paras group smiley36