Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Paras se kya respect milti hai Sana ko jo uske peeche bhaagti rehti hai ? He always insults her and feels proud ke two girls are fighting for him . 

Shukla genuinely respects his friend . May be he comes across as a rude but his intention is always for his friends . He never wanted anything wrong or bad for Asim , Arti or Sana . 

Sana is ehsaan framosh woman . Mahira ne sahi insult ki iski aaj 

I didn’t even talk about Sana, Paras or their dynamic. I have my view on it - and it doesn’t match yours.

Like I said above - friendship and respect in it is dependent on one’s definition. I couldn’t care less what one’s intentions are if they’re going to talk to me like I’m a worthless and brainless twit that he expects to robot control - even once - let alone every time I breathe in a manner my so called friend dislikes. I wouldn’t wish a friend like Shukla on anyone - not even Shukla. 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Paras's group has the numbers now. But they don't have any unity/ loyalty. Paras's whole game is jhund banao & khelo .. (just like he was planning with Arhaan/Mahira that they need to pull Vishal in their group).

Best thing about Shukla's group is, they're all super loyal to each other.. they laugh, they have fun, also strategize unlike bahu gang who just bitches & bitches all the time.. there's no positivity in there.. hence they're looking negative & majority BB viewers hate bahu gang.  

Its Sana's loss that she moved from a positive group where she got love/respect to a group who are looking negative/bad & don't even care for her but just use her for numbers.

Shukla group and Loyal🤣joke achha hai

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

Respect and pyaar/liking mein fark hota hain - bahut. Boils down to one’s definition of friendship and respect - he’s clearly your idea of a great friend. Mine? Nope. Shukla treats even his friends like utter shit - uske jaisa control aur ghadi ghadi belittle karne wala mere definition se dost toh bilkul nahi hain - I couldn’t care less about what benefits a friend can get me if he talks to me and treats me like shit. Shukla might enjoy the company of an Asim or a Sana - but he doesn’t respect them as far as the postbox. 

I just mentioned several factual points about how he's a great friend & how he respects them as well.. & how his intentions are always in best interest of his friends. 

If a friend snaps at me sometimes, but then proves through his ACTIONS everytime that he cares for me & respect me.. over someone who just sugarcoat talks to me & never prove through his actions that he respects me or cares for me then that person is not a friend. 

& if you love/like someone, then you respect them as well. For me action speaks louder than words, & Shukla has proven through his actions several times that he loves/respects his friends. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subhs

Shukla group and Loyal🤣joke achha hai

How is Shukla group not loyal, zara batao behen instead of quoting me with a response that has no context? 😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I just mentioned several factual points about how he's a great friend & how he respects them as well.. & how his intentions are always in best interest of his friends. 

If a friend snaps at me sometimes, but then proves through his ACTIONS everytime that he cares for me & respect me.. over someone who just sugarcoat talks to me & never prove through his actions that he respects me or cares for me then that person is not a friend. 

& if you love/like someone, then you respect them as well. For me action speaks louder than words, & Shukla has proven through his actions several times that he loves/respects his friends. 

This is my last reply on this - since we differ on the basics. There is nothing factual here - it’s subjective to begin with. What you’re stating as “facts” corroborating your argument - merely corroborate your view. As what I watch and infer - corroborates mine. 

Shukla doesn’t just snap - he demeans - their ability, their opinions and even their right to an opinion and view. That is where the difference lies for me. One doesn’t attempt to control anyone one has respect for - defeats the premise. And I’ve said above - caring and respecting are different things. Shukla might care about his current lot in the house - though I use the term loosely - but he couldn’t respect them if his life depended on it. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sana is ....na ghar ki na ghaat ki...sahi pakde ho Mini...

Image result for dhobi ka kutta gif

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Uski halat aisi hai jaise

Bin bulaye Barati 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sana is ....na ghar ki na ghaat ki...sahi pakde ho Mini...

Image result for dhobi ka kutta gif

Yah BI , she deserved it 😆 . Once Mahira had a weaker game than her aur ab Mahira chalte firte iski insult kar deti hai and she is not in any position to stand for herself 🤣

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Both shukla and paras not worthy of sana's friendship. She is a little fickle but she's a entertainer at heart, you cannot put a constraint o  her  So I think she should play her game alone. 

Now that vishal has entered may be they can do a tag team .  

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have avoided watching these Episodes because if these...I can't see the Downfall of Shehnaaz aka Sana. It hurts. Hope she plays it alone, she doesn't need abusive Shukla or tharki Paras to survive in game unlike others.